Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items!

Go down 
+10
awhitesi
pinkfrog
lynn4
yurtlesmom
crockpot_queen
mintoad
stbismuth9
Momof2Boys
mariak
Maya
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Maya
Admin
Maya

Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items! Empty
PostSubject: Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items!   Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:32 am

How about you review the diaper bags you own or ANYTHING you own that we carry!??
We would like to get some reviews on the blog asap!
We've compiled a list of questions according to our experiences with other questioning customers. Your reviews will help other mothers make a more informed decision!

If you're interested in participating please see the questions below and answer what you can in essay form. Add a little spice of your own all the while keeping in mind that everything you say can help others make a more informed decision:
Also send us as many pics as possible for the review. YOU know what's helpful! YOU'RE the experts!
Interior shots of how you pack your bag, different ways you wear your bag, your bag on a stroller, any item in use by you, the baby or anyone, etc...

We will constantly put reviews on the blog and if yours gets chosen you get a free gift! You can send as many reviews as you like. Any time one of your reviews gets used by LDD, you will receive a prize!

And keep in mind how helpful it will be for others.... and how helpful other reviews will be for you!

Here are some questions to help with your review.
Feel free to add as much information as possible.
Please post it HERE: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
in paragraph/essay form with the images which is how I will post it on the blog.

How long have you been using the item you are reviewing or similar items in general?
How many diaper bags have you ever used or how many of that same accessory?
How long have you owned THIS item?
How many are you packing for + ages?
What do you pack on a daily basis?
What do you like about the pockets and/or features?
How do you utilize the pockets and accessories?
Where/when do you usually use the item? (Park? Weekends? Travel? Everywhere?)
What do you think about the straps and/or handles?
How do you like the material of the item?
What is your favorite feature of the item?
What is your least favorite feature?
What type of stroller do you have and how does the bag work with your stroller?
Is there a special way you use the item?
How have the rest of your family and friends used the item and if so how do THEY like it? (Husband, nanny, grandparents, in-laws etc…)
How do you clean your item?
What have you witnessed the item withstand?
How did you hear about this item and what did you hear about it that made you want it or realize you need it?
What helpful comments do you have for other members interested in this item?
Pro’s
Con’s

FREE GIFTS WILL SHIP FREE IN THE US
INTERNATIONAL WINNERS PAY ACTUAL SHIPPING ON FREE GIFTS
If you are an international mommy that wins we can ship to a friend in the US for free OR if you have many items to review, I can create a free gift order for you and collect a bunch of free gifts to ship at once as oppose to separate shipping and fees WOOHOO!

Last edited by Maya on Sat May 29, 2010 3:42 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items!   Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:50 am

Great idea Maya! I will have to do this when my kiddos are asleep and I can focus!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items!   Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:02 am

Woohoo! Can't WAIT to see your review! What do you think you'll be reviewing first?
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items!   Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:39 am

GO MARIA! If it's not too much to ask, can you review the MB bag that you won here?
Back to top Go down
stbismuth9

stbismuth9

PostSubject: Re: Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items!   Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:00 pm

Good idea.
Just sent you one. Will send you more when I will have more time.
I hope that the reviews will help others!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items!   Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:03 am

stbismuth9 wrote:
Good idea.

You reviewed a bag? Which one? Can't wait to read it!
Back to top Go down
mintoad

mintoad

PostSubject: Re: Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items!   Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:15 am

Great idea! Can't wait to read the reviews and make my wish list grow!
Back to top Go down
stbismuth9

stbismuth9

PostSubject: Re: Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items!   Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:13 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
stbismuth9 wrote:
Good idea.

I reviewed the Between Cherry Blossom and Maya put it on the forum! Very Happy
I am very proud and love my bag!
Back to top Go down
stbismuth9

stbismuth9

PostSubject: Re: Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items!   Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 1:55 am

By the way, the questions are very helpful for the reviews!!! Use them as a guide.
Thanks Maya.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items!   Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:24 pm

stbismuth9 wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
stbismuth9 wrote:
Good idea.

I reviewed the Between Cherry Blossom and Maya put it on the forum! Very Happy
I am very proud and love my bag!

I saw that! Awesome and congrats on winning a prize!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items!   Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:25 pm

stbismuth9 wrote:
By the way, the questions are very helpful for the reviews!!! Use them as a guide.
Thanks Maya.

Yes, they are very helpful. Makes me think of all my other non-JJB diaper bags.
Back to top Go down
stbismuth9

stbismuth9

PostSubject: Re: Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items!   Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:02 pm

Thanks a lot! Smile
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items!   Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:27 am

Are you reviewing any others?
Back to top Go down
crockpot_queen

crockpot_queen

PostSubject: Re: Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items!   Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:28 am

Maya. I reveiwed my packabe and e mailed it to you a few days ago. can't wait to read about what back people have and what they think about them.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items!   Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:38 am

Oooh I can't wait to read your review! I love to see how other people pack their bags!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items!   Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:59 am

I will definitely take a look. been crazy!
PLEASE send more! I would love to post as many as possible and of course I would love to send some gifts out! Smile
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items!   Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:57 am

My stash is so small right now. I'm trying to see what I can review.
Back to top Go down
yurtlesmom

PostSubject: Fleurville Sling Tote   Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:36 pm

I have a FV sling tote that I just recently received from another PL. I am not quite sure about it yet, but here is what I think!
I really like how I can wipe it clean. The plastic coating is quite nice & it seems to be the most talked about item from the other Moms I have shown it to. I really really like the key carabiner! Fantastic feature, fantastic. I use it as a messenger, which is fine except for when it is packed. Then I feel it is too bulky. Inside I fit my JJB BeMajor & can only fit 3 quicks. 1 quick has 4 diapers, cp & wipes case. The other 2 quicks have a change of clothing. I am able to put my cell phone & camera in the fleece lined pouch on the outside pocket. That works well, too. I have not used my rings to hang the bag off my stroller yet, but am looking forward to trying that.
Overall, it is a great bag, I just need to use it more & play more. I need to use the inside pockets more, but not sure what I would put in there.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items!   Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 3:08 am

yurtlesmom wrote:
I have a FV sling tote that I just recently received from another PL. I am not quite sure about it yet, but here is what I think!
I really like how I can wipe it clean. The plastic coating is quite nice & it seems to be the most talked about item from the other Moms I have shown it to. I really really like the key carabiner! Fantastic feature, fantastic. I use it as a messenger, which is fine except for when it is packed. Then I feel it is too bulky. Inside I fit my JJB BeMajor & can only fit 3 quicks. 1 quick has 4 diapers, cp & wipes case. The other 2 quicks have a change of clothing. I am able to put my cell phone & camera in the fleece lined pouch on the outside pocket. That works well, too. I have not used my rings to hang the bag off my stroller yet, but am looking forward to trying that.
Overall, it is a great bag, I just need to use it more & play more. I need to use the inside pockets more, but not sure what I would put in there.

Great review! I have the FV Sling tote too but haven't used it yet.
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items!   Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:43 pm

Bumping this for more reviews!
Send them over Smile
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items!   Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:51 pm

Maya wrote:
Bumping this for more reviews!
Send them over Smile

Ok I have a silly question. Does it have to be bags that LD&D sell? For example, can it be a Coach diaper bag?
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items!   Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:18 pm

It DOES have to be bags or anything that LDD sells Smile
You can even do a full blown review on an accessory you love as well.
I would love a complete review on a Be Quick or Be Major with a bunch of details and detailed pics for instance.
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items!   Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:18 pm

I'm looking for a Be Right Back review! Anyone wanna send that over with pics?
Back to top Go down
lynn4

PostSubject: Re: Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items!   Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:42 pm

Maya wrote:
I'm looking for a Be Right Back review! Anyone wanna send that over with pics?

I'll do it this afternoon with pics...its dh's daddy bag Smile
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items!   Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:51 pm

Maya wrote:
It DOES have to be bags or anything that LDD sells Smile

Ok that makes sense Wink Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items!   Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next