Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

STROLLERS!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Katy

Katy

STROLLERS!! Empty
PostSubject: STROLLERS!!   STROLLERS!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:53 pm

That's right Little Dudes and Divas is now branching off and selling strollers!!!! We have teamed up with Baby Planet, Timi and Leslie's Plum Diaper Bag Collection has matching strollers! And of course Baby Planet didn't stop there! They also have the endangered species collection!

And now Baby Planet will soon be available at Little Dudes and Divas! YEAH!

Maya is currently putting them up on the website, they should be available by the end of the day!! I know that I am definitely getting one.Smile The greatest part about these strollers is they have MATCHING diaper bags. Also keep an eye out for more strollers and car seats to come!!!

Check out our blog, to see images of the new strollers:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://kghall.blogspot.com
hildie

hildie

STROLLERS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STROLLERS!!   STROLLERS!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:23 pm

That is awesome! I just posted it on my fb page! Love these!
Back to top Go down
http://www.parentteachercoach.com/   http://mommy-mentor.blogspo
Momof2Boys

STROLLERS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STROLLERS!!   STROLLERS!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:02 am

That's wonderful! This will make a lot of moms and dads very happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

STROLLERS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STROLLERS!!   STROLLERS!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:05 am

Very cool! Those strollers look so nice!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

STROLLERS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STROLLERS!!   STROLLERS!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:18 am

We should alert the PR Laughing We have a few stroller fanatics over there Laughing
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

STROLLERS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STROLLERS!!   STROLLERS!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:31 am

Oh man, too bad I just broke down and bought one! I Loooooove those ones! Esp. the new designs!
Back to top Go down
Katy

Katy

STROLLERS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STROLLERS!!   STROLLERS!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:51 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
We should alert the PR Laughing We have a few stroller fanatics over there Laughing

How do you do that.. I am so new to the pink room. trying to figure stuff out gives me a head ache!
Back to top Go down
http://kghall.blogspot.com
Momof2Boys

STROLLERS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STROLLERS!!   STROLLERS!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:38 am

QTsmum wrote:
Oh man, too bad I just broke down and bought one! I Loooooove those ones! Esp. the new designs!

Ooooh but your Rock Star one is so cuuute!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

STROLLERS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STROLLERS!!   STROLLERS!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:41 am

Katy wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

How do you do that.. I am so new to the pink room. trying to figure stuff out gives me a head ache!

Really? I find it easier to navigate in the PR than here actually Embarassed The PR is down right now but when it's back up, just post it in the Off Topic forum Wink
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

STROLLERS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STROLLERS!!   STROLLERS!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:42 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

Yeah, but OOoooh!
Sad Laughing
I really, really wanted one of those ones! I had one all lined up, but shipping, as you know, is crazy!!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

STROLLERS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STROLLERS!!   STROLLERS!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:52 am

QTsmum wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

Yeah, but OOoooh!
Sad Laughing
I really, really wanted one of those ones! I had one all lined up, but shipping, as you know, is crazy!!

I love the Rock Star strollers though.
Did your FIL pick it up already?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

STROLLERS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STROLLERS!!   STROLLERS!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STROLLERS!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Dudes and Divas :: LD&D Room - EVERYTHING ELSE! :: Little Dudes and Divas News!-
Jump to: