Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!

Go down 
+21
basketballmom
Katy
Mommyof3
CaliMiLf
clippiequeen
kmc182
3babiestolove
wife&mommy
awhitesi
pinkfrog
tigerjen77
Headlighted
hildie
GatorMommy
azach1028
QTsmum
mariak
Momof2Boys
zzbean
tever
diaperbagsnob
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
hildie

hildie

If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:28 pm

tigerjen77 wrote:
I'm crossing my fingers for a Sangria from the Easter bunny! Smile

Now that sounds like a smart bunny! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.parentteachercoach.com/   http://mommy-mentor.blogspo
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:37 am

hildie wrote:
tigerjen77 wrote:
I'm crossing my fingers for a Sangria from the Easter bunny! Smile

Now that sounds like a smart bunny! Smile

I know eh! I should just get myself a couple and tell dh they're from the Easter bunny Laughing
Back to top Go down
hildie

hildie

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:53 pm

I finally got mine and love it! It is so light and fits a ton. I am using one for swimming stuff for our kids lessons and it is great to fit all of that and towels without a heavy bag.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:33 am

hildie wrote:
I finally got mine and love it! It is so light and fits a ton. I am using one for swimming stuff for our kids lessons and it is great to fit all of that and towels without a heavy bag.

Sounds great Amy! I'm glad you love it!
Back to top Go down
azach1028

azach1028

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:34 pm

I can't wait to order mine, I am going to get one in Sangria!!!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:00 pm

azach1028 wrote:
I can't wait to order mine, I am going to get one in Sangria!!!

You'll have to tell us how you like it Wink
Back to top Go down
hildie

hildie

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:26 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
hildie wrote:

More than I thought I would! It will be great for packing up on trips too and having a good sized bag when you arrive...Smile
Back to top Go down
hildie

hildie

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:27 pm

I decided to do a giveaway on my blog for a free one in your choice of print or Earth Leather - great way to try one out! Smile

http://www.mommy-mentor.com/2010/03/april-giveaway-your-choice-of-new-ju-ju.html
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:01 am

I really want one too but need the funds first Sad
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:02 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
tever wrote:
I really want one!! Just have to wait for the *right* moment to approach DH. LOL

Is there ever a *right* moment? LOL!

your right about that LOL there is NEVER a right moment...
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:06 am

GatorMommy wrote:
I didn't love the little piece of DZ that I got, but it might look good on a bag. It's not my cup of tea, but others love it! I think that Sangria is just BEAUTIFUL on the MB! Oh how I wish Sangria came in accessories!

I too wish for Sangria accessories and a mini be Smile Crazy how I'm in love with this print and I haven 't even seen it irl...
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:08 am

azach1028 wrote:
I'm just nervous about DZ because I don't like ZZ at all, it is way to bright for me...the one thing holding me back from the behave is the lining, I was hoping they would come out with new ones

that is something I wish too and don't understand why they went with these two prints...its not like everyone is going to like it or even tolerate it...they could have picked better one's
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:09 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
GatorMommy wrote:
I got mine in Sangria on Wednesday and it is FABULOUS! I think I will get one for C for overnights to his Gigi's house!

I may just get rid of my WB and replace it with a few MBs. Hmmmm...

*** gasp ***

WOW I'm shocked in reading this LOL
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:11 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
azach1028 wrote:
GatorMommy wrote:
I got mine in Sangria on Wednesday and it is FABULOUS! I think I will get one for C for overnights to his Gigi's house!

do you love the sangria??? I think that is my final decision but I do still look at the DZ one and think I like it...but it is too girly for me

I'm still trying to warm up to Sangria but somehow, it's not working Embarassed

see I haven't seen it irl and I'm like in love with this print...and I NEVER like this...maybe its the pink's and brown I LOVE that color combo
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:13 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
GatorMommy wrote:
I didn't love the little piece of DZ that I got, but it might look good on a bag. It's not my cup of tea, but others love it! I think that Sangria is just BEAUTIFUL on the MB! Oh how I wish Sangria came in accessories!

Hmmm....I was going to get DZ but I'm having second thoughts now.

your just having a boat load of dilemma's eh Joanne??? Laughing
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:13 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
azach1028 wrote:
GatorMommy wrote:

ok considering we both always seem to have the same taste in prints, I will go with the sangria...I think it matches my wardrobe more Smile

Aaaand the tribe has spoken Laughing

lol!

I guess they have eh?
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:17 am

GatorMommy wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
GatorMommy wrote:

Don't! They are totally different bags. The MB is so floppy and the strap will really dig into you if you overpack it. Hopefully I will have time to do a photoshoot with both bags today. I think they are totally different purposes. Plus, I think that wet beach/pool toys will leave watermarks on the lining. In addition, the straps are REALLY short and wouldn't be comfry to carry a stuffed bag.

WOW that was a strong statement but what great info...look forward to your photoshoot Smile
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:19 am

GatorMommy wrote:
hildie wrote:
GatorMommy wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
GatorMommy wrote:

Don't! They are totally different bags. The MB is so floppy and the strap will really dig into you if you overpack it. Hopefully I will have time to do a photoshoot with both bags today. I think they are totally different purposes. Plus, I think that wet beach/pool toys will leave watermarks on the lining. In addition, the straps are REALLY short and wouldn't be comfry to carry a stuffed bag.

Sounds like you are not totally thrilled? Neutral

Wow, check out the spelling errors! No Amy, I LOVE the MB! I just don't think it's a replacement for the Wannabe. I wouldn't feel comfortable putting wet items inside of it, and the depth of the Wannabe isn't there. If you packed a couple of towels inside then you would have no room! I plan on buying a couple more!

I don't own a WB but I would never think to replace an MB as you said they have different uses
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:21 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
GatorMommy wrote:
hildie wrote:
GatorMommy wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
GatorMommy wrote:

Sounds like you are not totally thrilled? Neutral

Wow, check out the spelling errors! No Amy, I LOVE the MB! I just don't think it's a replacement for the Wannabe. I wouldn't feel comfortable putting wet items inside of it, and the depth of the Wannabe isn't there. If you packed a couple of towels inside then you would have no room! I plan on buying a couple more!

LOL at the spelling errors Laughing I didn't even notice it until you pointed it out Laughing

I don't notice them either LOL
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:23 am

hildie wrote:

I haven't seen one yet and i'm sorry if I missed it but if you didn't do one yet I look forward to your review Amy...you can sell me on almost anything LOL even the prints LOL
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:25 am

hildie wrote:
I decided to do a giveaway on my blog for a free one in your choice of print or Earth Leather - great way to try one out! Smile

http://www.mommy-mentor.com/2010/03/april-giveaway-your-choice-of-new-ju-ju.html

this is an awesome contest thanks for doing this Amy Smile
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:56 am

I really, really want one now! I definitely see one in my future, but am so anxious to see the BFF and other summer reveals! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:49 am

hildie wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
hildie wrote:

More than I thought I would! It will be great for packing up on trips too and having a good sized bag when you arrive...Smile

Hmmm.....I'm thinking I might have to get a few Laughing
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:50 am

hildie wrote:

This is so incredibly generous of you Amy!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:50 am

pinkfrog wrote:
I really want one too but need the funds first Sad

Enter Amy's contest Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next