Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
azach1028

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:20 am

I'm just nervous about DZ because I don't like ZZ at all, it is way to bright for me...the one thing holding me back from the behave is the lining, I was hoping they would come out with new ones
Back to top Go down
GatorMommy

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:24 am

azach1028 wrote:
I'm just nervous about DZ because I don't like ZZ at all, it is way to bright for me...the one thing holding me back from the behave is the lining, I was hoping they would come out with new ones

To me, it's the same equivalent of brightness, but in a blue tone! I LOVE ZZ though, but on smaller things, so I think it will be a great lining.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:57 am

GatorMommy wrote:
I got mine in Sangria on Wednesday and it is FABULOUS! I think I will get one for C for overnights to his Gigi's house!

I may just get rid of my WB and replace it with a few MBs. Hmmmm...
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:59 am

azach1028 wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
azach1028 wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
azach1028 wrote:
I can't wait, I am waiting to order mine with my behave...DH already approved it Smile

Smart man Wink He knows better than to say no to his preggo wife Laughing

true and he has his addictions too...he actually told me the other day that I should never sell my bags it is good to have a collection of something (can you tell he is a hoarder LOL!!!)

WHAT?! Your DH said that? You are one lucky duck! My DH is the complete opposite. His motto is "If you don't have it, you don't need it" Rolling Eyes He is the type of person who will throw something out if it hasn't been used in six months Rolling Eyes

yeah but it has its downfalls too, my basement/garage is filled with useless motorcycle parts and my house is like a motorcycle graveyard LOL!! At least my bags only take up a little spot in the closet LOL!!!!

Oh see now that would drive me nuts!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:00 am

azach1028 wrote:
GatorMommy wrote:
I got mine in Sangria on Wednesday and it is FABULOUS! I think I will get one for C for overnights to his Gigi's house!

do you love the sangria??? I think that is my final decision but I do still look at the DZ one and think I like it...but it is too girly for me

I'm still trying to warm up to Sangria but somehow, it's not working Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:01 am

GatorMommy wrote:
I didn't love the little piece of DZ that I got, but it might look good on a bag. It's not my cup of tea, but others love it! I think that Sangria is just BEAUTIFUL on the MB! Oh how I wish Sangria came in accessories!

Hmmm....I was going to get DZ but I'm having second thoughts now.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:02 am

azach1028 wrote:
GatorMommy wrote:
I didn't love the little piece of DZ that I got, but it might look good on a bag. It's not my cup of tea, but others love it! I think that Sangria is just BEAUTIFUL on the MB! Oh how I wish Sangria came in accessories!

ok considering we both always seem to have the same taste in prints, I will go with the sangria...I think it matches my wardrobe more Smile

Aaaand the tribe has spoken Laughing
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:03 am

GatorMommy wrote:
azach1028 wrote:
GatorMommy wrote:

ok considering we both always seem to have the same taste in prints, I will go with the sangria...I think it matches my wardrobe more Smile

Great choice! Smile Sangria would have looked great inside the BeHave! It's so bright, things wouldn't have gotten lost!

Oh you're right! Sangria WOULD have looked awesome as an inside lining!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:04 am

azach1028 wrote:

They might still come out with new ones you know. Especially if they do well.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:05 am

GatorMommy wrote:
azach1028 wrote:

To me, it's the same equivalent of brightness, but in a blue tone! I LOVE ZZ though, but on smaller things, so I think it will be a great lining.

It's nice as a lining but yeah....I don't know how I'll like it on the MB.
Back to top Go down
GatorMommy

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:47 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
GatorMommy wrote:

Don't! They are totally different bags. The MB is so floppy and the strap will really dig into you if you overpack it. Hopefully I will have time to do a photoshoot with both bags today. I think they are totally different purposes. Plus, I think that wet beach/pool toys will leave watermarks on the lining. In addition, the straps are REALLY short and wouldn't be comfry to carry a stuffed bag.
Back to top Go down
hildie

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:34 pm

GatorMommy wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
GatorMommy wrote:

Don't! They are totally different bags. The MB is so floppy and the strap will really dig into you if you overpack it. Hopefully I will have time to do a photoshoot with both bags today. I think they are totally different purposes. Plus, I think that wet beach/pool toys will leave watermarks on the lining. In addition, the straps are REALLY short and wouldn't be comfry to carry a stuffed bag.

Sounds like you are not totally thrilled? Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.parentteachercoach.com/   http://mommy-mentor.blogspo
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:44 am

GatorMommy wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
GatorMommy wrote:

Ooooh.....good thing you told me all that! I almost sold it today too Embarassed I know the MB has no structure. Hence, the flopiness. I think I'll hang on to it after all. I would love to see pics with both bags though Wink
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:46 am

hildie wrote:
GatorMommy wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
GatorMommy wrote:

I think what she meant was they both have different uses. The WB is perfect as an all day at the beach bag when you'll be carrying tons of stuff whereas the MB is more for light packing like a trip to the mall or a playdate.
Back to top Go down
GatorMommy

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:01 am

hildie wrote:
GatorMommy wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
GatorMommy wrote:

Wow, check out the spelling errors! No Amy, I LOVE the MB! I just don't think it's a replacement for the Wannabe. I wouldn't feel comfortable putting wet items inside of it, and the depth of the Wannabe isn't there. If you packed a couple of towels inside then you would have no room! I plan on buying a couple more!
Back to top Go down
GatorMommy

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:02 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
hildie wrote:
GatorMommy wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
GatorMommy wrote:

I think what she meant was they both have different uses. The WB is perfect as an all day at the beach bag when you'll be carrying tons of stuff whereas the MB is more for light packing like a trip to the mall or a playdate.

Exactly correct! I actually used mine to carry everything I needed to take into the post office today! Smile It made me happy to wear! I am debating either CB or ME for C's overnight bag!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:55 am

GatorMommy wrote:
hildie wrote:
GatorMommy wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
GatorMommy wrote:

Wow, check out the spelling errors! No Amy, I LOVE the MB! I just don't think it's a replacement for the Wannabe. I wouldn't feel comfortable putting wet items inside of it, and the depth of the Wannabe isn't there. If you packed a couple of towels inside then you would have no room! I plan on buying a couple more!

LOL at the spelling errors Laughing I didn't even notice it until you pointed it out Laughing
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:56 am

GatorMommy wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
hildie wrote:
GatorMommy wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
GatorMommy wrote:

Exactly correct! I actually used mine to carry everything I needed to take into the post office today! Smile It made me happy to wear! I am debating either CB or ME for C's overnight bag!

Get both Laughing
Back to top Go down
Headlighted

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:40 am

I agree get both! I just got my MB today and I'm absolutely sold, I can't get over how much I love this bag. I want to order one in Sangria now!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:37 am

Headlighted wrote:
I agree get both! I just got my MB today and I'm absolutely sold, I can't get over how much I love this bag. I want to order one in Sangria now!

Which one do you have now? I can't wait to get mine in ME and CB!
Back to top Go down
Headlighted

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:16 am

I got the Dizzy Daisies! It looks even better in real life then it did in all the pics posted.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:39 pm

Headlighted wrote:
I got the Dizzy Daisies! It looks even better in real life then it did in all the pics posted.

Does it really? I'm on the fence about it. I did hear a lot of people say that it looks much better IRL than in pics. Hmmm.....starting to reconsider.
Back to top Go down
hildie

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:54 pm

Ok - good! I feel better now Kyla Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.parentteachercoach.com/   http://mommy-mentor.blogspo
tigerjen77

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:27 pm

I'm crossing my fingers for a Sangria from the Easter bunny! Smile
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:44 pm

tigerjen77 wrote:
I'm crossing my fingers for a Sangria from the Easter bunny! Smile

I hope you get it Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   

Back to top Go down

If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next