Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
awhitesi

avatar

Posts : 711
Join date : 2009-09-17
Location : Indiana

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   Wed May 12, 2010 5:47 am

Back to top Go down
Katy

avatar

Posts : 192
Join date : 2009-10-23
Age : 28
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   Wed May 12, 2010 6:09 am

Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
http://kghall.blogspot.com
pinkfrog



Posts : 1536
Join date : 2009-04-27
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   Wed May 12, 2010 9:37 am

awhitesi wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
there slowly creeping up on FSOT

I have seen a few DZ ones.

sadly I missed out on Amy's Sangria one Sad
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog



Posts : 1536
Join date : 2009-04-27
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   Wed May 12, 2010 9:38 am

Katy wrote:
I have really been thinking about it can someone post some packed pics?

I don't know if your apart of the pink room but there is a ton of packed pic's there
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog



Posts : 1536
Join date : 2009-04-27
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   Wed May 12, 2010 9:39 am

awhitesi wrote:
Here are a few...

http://www.ju-ju-be.com/PinkRoom2/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=84437&hilit=sangria+mightybe

http://www.ju-ju-be.com/PinkRoom2/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=89269

http://www.ju-ju-be.com/PinkRoom2/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=83688

LOL I should have read further ahead...I just told her to check the pink room if she was apart of it...didn't know if we could post that here
Back to top Go down
basketballmom



Posts : 1
Join date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:47 am

ITA...they are awesome!!!!
Back to top Go down
Katy

avatar

Posts : 192
Join date : 2009-10-23
Age : 28
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:56 am

I GOT ONE!!!!! in Drip Drops Smile
Back to top Go down
http://kghall.blogspot.com
Maya
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2023
Join date : 2009-04-24
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:53 am

OK so I have Mightybe in my head now. Ever since KATY got one which she's been raving about, I feel so out of the loop!!!!!

Any uses for non mommies like me? Aside from the beach Smile And there is no way I'm giving up my BeHave as y every day bag....
Am I being too complicated? Smile

_________________

CONTESTS, EXCLUSIVES and COUPONS OH MY!
Check out the contests page on the forum!

Maya
maya@littledudesanddivas.com
www.mynewsandthings.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
boobearzmama



Posts : 47
Join date : 2010-05-30

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:56 am

Maya wrote:
OK so I have Mightybe in my head now. Ever since KATY got one which she's been raving about, I feel so out of the loop!!!!!

Any uses for non mommies like me? Aside from the beach Smile And there is no way I'm giving up my BeHave as y every day bag....
Am I being too complicated? Smile

I mostly use mine for the beach, but I also love to use it to take my laptop places, I do put my laptop in a sleeve cuz it moves around a bit, but I slide a bequick in with it that holds the power cord and my mouse and that helps, I can also fit a book in there with it too Smile

eta: I dont think I would use it as my everyday bag since its so big and doesnt close really well.

Oh, I also used mine as a carry-on bag on my trip in march.
Back to top Go down
Katy

avatar

Posts : 192
Join date : 2009-10-23
Age : 28
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:24 am

boobearzmama wrote:
Maya wrote:
OK so I have Mightybe in my head now. Ever since KATY got one which she's been raving about, I feel so out of the loop!!!!!

Any uses for non mommies like me? Aside from the beach Smile And there is no way I'm giving up my BeHave as y every day bag....
Am I being too complicated? Smile

I mostly use mine for the beach, but I also love to use it to take my laptop places, I do put my laptop in a sleeve cuz it moves around a bit, but I slide a bequick in with it that holds the power cord and my mouse and that helps, I can also fit a book in there with it too Smile

eta: I dont think I would use it as my everyday bag since its so big and doesnt close really well.

Oh, I also used mine as a carry-on bag on my trip in march.


Its also GREAT for the grocery store. I am an earth friendly chicka, who brings a bag with her for her stuff. If folds up SO tiny and then fits a TON when it is open.
Back to top Go down
http://kghall.blogspot.com
ixlovexpink

avatar

Posts : 134
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : TX

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:16 am

I haven't read the whole thread since it's 16 pages! Shocked But I got my Boba carrier in the mail the other day and took it to a doctor's appt. Well,, I had my mini with me and didn't know how to carry it since I already had my toddler on my back. Well, the MB came to mind (since the light is small for me and I hate that it doesn't close). So now I'm really considering and MB but don't know if it's way too big for me. Any advice?
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

avatar

Posts : 711
Join date : 2009-09-17
Location : Indiana

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:20 am

ixlovexpink wrote:
I haven't read the whole thread since it's 16 pages! Shocked But I got my Boba carrier in the mail the other day and took it to a doctor's appt. Well,, I had my mini with me and didn't know how to carry it since I already had my toddler on my back. Well, the MB came to mind (since the light is small for me and I hate that it doesn't close). So now I'm really considering and MB but don't know if it's way too big for me. Any advice?

I was skeptical too at first...now I have 2! I say give it a try and if it doesn't work for you there is always FSOT Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ixlovexpink

avatar

Posts : 134
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : TX

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:45 am

awhitesi wrote:
ixlovexpink wrote:
I haven't read the whole thread since it's 16 pages! Shocked But I got my Boba carrier in the mail the other day and took it to a doctor's appt. Well,, I had my mini with me and didn't know how to carry it since I already had my toddler on my back. Well, the MB came to mind (since the light is small for me and I hate that it doesn't close). So now I'm really considering and MB but don't know if it's way too big for me. Any advice?

I was skeptical too at first...now I have 2! I say give it a try and if it doesn't work for you there is always FSOT Very Happy

Since the MB is wide, do you feel silly wearing it? I'm worried it will look TOO big on me. Laughing
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

avatar

Posts : 711
Join date : 2009-09-17
Location : Indiana

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:51 am

ixlovexpink wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
ixlovexpink wrote:
I haven't read the whole thread since it's 16 pages! Shocked But I got my Boba carrier in the mail the other day and took it to a doctor's appt. Well,, I had my mini with me and didn't know how to carry it since I already had my toddler on my back. Well, the MB came to mind (since the light is small for me and I hate that it doesn't close). So now I'm really considering and MB but don't know if it's way too big for me. Any advice?

I was skeptical too at first...now I have 2! I say give it a try and if it doesn't work for you there is always FSOT Very Happy

Since the MB is wide, do you feel silly wearing it? I'm worried it will look TOO big on me. Laughing

No, I don't feel weird. When it is packed it's not as wide as the pics. I'm 5'4" if that helps.
Back to top Go down
roxypop2000



Posts : 22
Join date : 2010-05-24

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:58 am

Love my MB!! I only wish I would have gotten one sooner!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   

Back to top Go down
 
If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Dudes and Divas :: Diaper Bag Addicts! :: Diaper Bag Chat!-
Jump to: