Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sorry ladies!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
QTsmum

Sorry ladies! Empty
PostSubject: Sorry ladies!   Sorry ladies! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:13 am

I haven't been over here much. I'm soooo tired. Sad I don't know why!

I'm still totally up for our GTG on April 1st (right? Or are we doing the 2nd?)
Still the zoo???

What's with all the snow though? If it's gross and snowy and cold, I'm so not spending the day outside Suspect

So yeah, we're TTC soon! as soon as I can get my IUD out, which doesn't appear to be anytime in the immediate future, despite my attempts. No
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

Sorry ladies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry ladies!   Sorry ladies! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:37 am

I'm still up for our GTG. I think it's still the 1st although I thought we decided on an indoor playground type thing. There is one in Woodbridge called Mini Mania. I think Woodbridge is on the way to Barrie.

The snow is already melting here in Toronto so there might not be any left by the time you get here.

Good luck TTC and have fun Wink Practice makes perfect Wink
Back to top Go down
hildie

hildie

Sorry ladies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry ladies!   Sorry ladies! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:44 pm

Sorry you have been so tired! I went through a funk for a few weeks...just have to roll with them. Sad Hope you are feeling better!
Back to top Go down
http://www.parentteachercoach.com/   http://mommy-mentor.blogspo
QTsmum

Sorry ladies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry ladies!   Sorry ladies! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:37 am

Yay, go snow go! lol.

I never heard of this mini mania yet! lol. I probably missed it in my absense. (that's so not spelled right!)
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

Sorry ladies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry ladies!   Sorry ladies! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:40 am

yup were still on for the Thursday (April Fools Day) None of you better make a joke out of that and not show up LMAO!!!

Ya I think Woodbridge sounds perfect its in the middle for everyone no?
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

Sorry ladies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry ladies!   Sorry ladies! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:41 am

Jess maybe you need some Vitamin D...A LOT of ppl lack the sun in the Winter
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

Sorry ladies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry ladies!   Sorry ladies! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:16 am

pinkfrog wrote:
yup were still on for the Thursday (April Fools Day) None of you better make a joke out of that and not show up LMAO!!!

LOL! Wouldn't that be funny? Well....not really....but...you know what I mean Laughing
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

Sorry ladies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry ladies!   Sorry ladies! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 7:37 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

LOL! Wouldn't that be funny? Well....not really....but...you know what I mean Laughing

ya I do lol!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

Sorry ladies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry ladies!   Sorry ladies! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:40 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

ya I do lol!

Have you heard of the place I'm talking about though? Mini Mania?
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

Sorry ladies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry ladies!   Sorry ladies! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:05 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

ya I do lol!

no but it might the same one my sister went to for a birthday party...I don't think there is very many in Woodbridge
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

Sorry ladies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry ladies!   Sorry ladies! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:12 pm

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

ya I do lol!

no but it might the same one my sister went to for a birthday party...I don't think there is very many in Woodbridge

Ya I think it's the only one in Woodbridge....if I'm not mistaken.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sorry ladies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry ladies!   Sorry ladies! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry ladies!
Page 1 of 1