Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

be prepared!! what you must have IN your diaperbag

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
twins+2

twins+2

be prepared!! what you must have IN your diaperbag Empty
PostSubject: be prepared!! what you must have IN your diaperbag   be prepared!! what you must have IN your diaperbag Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:31 am

MEDICINE BAG,
tylenol
neosporin
bandaid
hand sanitizer
baby orajel
excedrin(for mom)
Back to top Go down
twins+2

twins+2

PostSubject: Re: be prepared!! what you must have IN your diaperbag   be prepared!! what you must have IN your diaperbag Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:35 am

snacks of course!!
Back to top Go down
twins+2

twins+2

PostSubject: Re: be prepared!! what you must have IN your diaperbag   be prepared!! what you must have IN your diaperbag Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:36 am

WHAT DO YOU CARRY IN YOUR DIAPERBAG?????
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: be prepared!! what you must have IN your diaperbag   be prepared!! what you must have IN your diaperbag Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:51 am

Hmmmm.....I don't use my Be Prepared too often even though I have two, soon to be three Embarassed I am however, using my Packabe. I use a Wardrobe Station to keep a change of clothes, a Quick with diapers and diaper cream and a Large or sometimes Medium set filled with meds. And lastly, my Be Rich wallet!
Back to top Go down
twins+2

twins+2

PostSubject: Re: be prepared!! what you must have IN your diaperbag   be prepared!! what you must have IN your diaperbag Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:21 am

SO LETS SAY YOU GO OUT FOR THE DAY, YOU CARRY 2 DIAPERBAGS?
Back to top Go down
twins+2

twins+2

PostSubject: Re: be prepared!! what you must have IN your diaperbag   be prepared!! what you must have IN your diaperbag Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:23 am

WHAT IS THE WARDROBE STATION?
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: be prepared!! what you must have IN your diaperbag   be prepared!! what you must have IN your diaperbag Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:13 am

No, I just carry my PackaBe. This is what a wardrobe station is:

http://www.littledudesanddivas.com/wrdrbstationblu.html

It's just another JJB accessory. You can use it to put your change of clothes or even as a first aid kit.
Back to top Go down
twins+2

twins+2

PostSubject: Re: be prepared!! what you must have IN your diaperbag   be prepared!! what you must have IN your diaperbag Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:59 pm

and everything fits in your packabe
because i carry\
a first aid bag
2 be quick one with diapers and a wipecase and the other with little toys
1 diapees and wipees with 4 extra diapers
2 sippy cups
juice, cheerios, a little case with spoons
2 chages of clothes or pj's
sunblock,off,kleenex,pacifier wipes, extra pacifiers, a wet happens bag

is it too much? it fits in the be prepared but its to heavy to carry and i am hitting everything when i walk with it thats why i went with the backpack i thought it was bigger than the packabe
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: be prepared!! what you must have IN your diaperbag   be prepared!! what you must have IN your diaperbag Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:58 pm

Joni, it will be a tight fit but you can fit all that in the Packabe. The great thing about the PackaBe is that it's very stuffable. You may have to pack some stuff horizontically or vertically. You may even have to lie something down flat against the base. The trick to packing the PackaBe is to put all your stuff that you don't need immediate access to at the very bottom. Then work your way up from there. Is there a retail store close to you that carries Ju-Ju-Bes? If there is, maybe you can go and try one out.

The BRB has a lot more organization than the PackaBe which may not be suitable for you whereas the PackaBe is basically......a big hole. LOL! Sorry.....I don't know how else to explain it.

Joni, have you checked out the Pink Room aka PR? It's the official Ju-Ju-Be forum for Ju-Ju-Be addicts. Here's the link:

http://www.ju-ju-be.com/PinkRoom/index.php?sid=132d5ad8d87ca252b2d5558c7a3f9497
Back to top Go down
Mommyof3

Mommyof3

PostSubject: Re: be prepared!! what you must have IN your diaperbag   be prepared!! what you must have IN your diaperbag Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:35 pm

Yep Joni, check out the link & go to the IRL Gallery to see realy life pictures of practically every bag packed. It's VERY handy Wink
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: be prepared!! what you must have IN your diaperbag   be prepared!! what you must have IN your diaperbag Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:21 am

You all like the packabe better than the brb? I've gotten a lot of questions about why the brb is being discontinued. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
twins+2

twins+2

PostSubject: Re: be prepared!! what you must have IN your diaperbag   be prepared!! what you must have IN your diaperbag Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:26 am

i'll do that i live in chihuahua,mexico so nobody sells ju ju be's around here but i will check that page
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: be prepared!! what you must have IN your diaperbag   be prepared!! what you must have IN your diaperbag Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:49 am

Maya wrote:
You all like the packabe better than the brb? I've gotten a lot of questions about why the brb is being discontinued. Thoughts?

I like them both equally Maya. I like the BRB for its organization and for when I need a real backpack like an outing at the zoo all day with the kids. I never use the PackaBe as a backpack because it's just not comfortable. I use it messenger style or I let it hang off my stroller handlebars Wink I'll be using my BRB on the plane when I travel to England in the fall.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: be prepared!! what you must have IN your diaperbag   be prepared!! what you must have IN your diaperbag Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:51 am

twins+2 wrote:
i'll do that i live in chihuahua,mexico so nobody sells ju ju be's around here but i will check that page

Oh that's a shame. If you want to give the PackaBe a try, I suggest geting one off FSOT. That way you're not paying full price for it and you can resell it if it doesn't work for you.
Back to top Go down
twins+2

twins+2

PostSubject: Re: be prepared!! what you must have IN your diaperbag   be prepared!! what you must have IN your diaperbag Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:50 am

i used to have a packabe with my second child but it felt uncomfortable and the brb is confortable but small in my opinion but i know i am a special case with 4 kids but its a great diaperbag to go to the mall with, on the plane, etc...
i think they should keep a backpack or maybe make the packabe with cushion straps.
but on the video comparing the pkb and the brb the brb looked bigger
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: be prepared!! what you must have IN your diaperbag   be prepared!! what you must have IN your diaperbag Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:08 am

I can see how the BRB would be small for 4 kids. It has a lot of smaller pockets which someone with 2 kids might not necessarily need.
Joni, did you know that LD&D sells padded backpack straps separately just for the PackaBe? It comes in black and brown only but no prints. Here's are the links:

http://www.littledudesanddivas.com/jjbpckbstrblkslv.html

http://www.littledudesanddivas.com/jjbpckbstrbrntan.html
Back to top Go down
twins+2

twins+2

PostSubject: Re: be prepared!! what you must have IN your diaperbag   be prepared!! what you must have IN your diaperbag Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:38 am

thanks
Back to top Go down
Kevsgrl

PostSubject: Re: be prepared!! what you must have IN your diaperbag   be prepared!! what you must have IN your diaperbag Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:38 am

twins+2 wrote:

Unfortunately, they discontinued this item. I wish that Ju Ju Be would bring it back- I would love one! You can see pics on the Ju Ju Be Pink Lady Forums.
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: be prepared!! what you must have IN your diaperbag   be prepared!! what you must have IN your diaperbag Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:36 am

Kevsgrl wrote:
twins+2 wrote:

Unfortunately, they discontinued this item. I wish that Ju Ju Be would bring it back- I would love one! You can see pics on the Ju Ju Be Pink Lady Forums.

The fuel cell can work well Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: be prepared!! what you must have IN your diaperbag   be prepared!! what you must have IN your diaperbag Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

be prepared!! what you must have IN your diaperbag
Page 1 of 1