Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone use the Innobaby packin smart containers?

Go down 
+3
seansmom
pinkfrog
mariak
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mariak

mariak

Anyone use the Innobaby packin smart containers? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone use the Innobaby packin smart containers?   Anyone use the Innobaby packin smart containers? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:25 pm

I'm thinking of giving these a try. I would love a snack container that doesn't take up much room in my diaper bag. I'd love to hear what others think of these. Is it easy for the kids to get the snacks out themselves? I often hand my 3 year old a snack while I'm driving down the road so I need something easy for him to use. TIA!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use the Innobaby packin smart containers?   Anyone use the Innobaby packin smart containers? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:01 am

would love to hear feedback on these too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
seansmom

seansmom

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use the Innobaby packin smart containers?   Anyone use the Innobaby packin smart containers? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:39 am

I'd love to know what these things are. Wink Never heard of them! Off to google them now....
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use the Innobaby packin smart containers?   Anyone use the Innobaby packin smart containers? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:18 pm

seansmom wrote:
I'd love to know what these things are. Wink Never heard of them! Off to google them now....

if you haven't already here's the link

http://www.littledudesanddivas.com/innopackinblu.html
Back to top Go down
GatorMommy

GatorMommy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use the Innobaby packin smart containers?   Anyone use the Innobaby packin smart containers? Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:58 am

I wanted them when C was smaller, however they aren't BPA free. Someone found another similar system that was BPA free, but I dont' remember what they were called!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use the Innobaby packin smart containers?   Anyone use the Innobaby packin smart containers? Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:55 am

I don't know much about the BPA thing but they're a hit.
My ex had one in his tool box to organize small nails nuts and bolts Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use the Innobaby packin smart containers?   Anyone use the Innobaby packin smart containers? Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:31 pm

GatorMommy wrote:
I wanted them when C was smaller, however they aren't BPA free. Someone found another similar system that was BPA free, but I dont' remember what they were called!

how did you find this out?
Back to top Go down
katrina2475

katrina2475

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use the Innobaby packin smart containers?   Anyone use the Innobaby packin smart containers? Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 3:07 am

I loved my Packin' Smart for formula but never really used it for anything else.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scentsy.com/ksanchez
Jordanopolis

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use the Innobaby packin smart containers?   Anyone use the Innobaby packin smart containers? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:21 am

Maya, what's the difference between the new one that's BPA free and the old one!? Are they the same size?!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use the Innobaby packin smart containers?   Anyone use the Innobaby packin smart containers? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:47 am

Anyone use the Innobaby packin smart containers? Img_0610
Both about the same height. The Stack n' Seal is lighter in weight.

Anyone use the Innobaby packin smart containers? Img_0611

The Stack n' Seal only comes in white as of right now. I don't know if they will be coming out with more colors.

Anyone use the Innobaby packin smart containers? Img_0612
Original has the snap closures for each tier. The SNS is a twist off.

Anyone use the Innobaby packin smart containers? Img_0613
Original is 5 tier and wide more oval shaped. SNS is 4 tier and round.

Anyone use the Innobaby packin smart containers? Img_0614
Both have spout tops but see a difference in the next pic

Anyone use the Innobaby packin smart containers? Img_0615
The SNS's spout top twists off completely. So each tier is composed of 2 pieces rather than one as in the original.

Anyone use the Innobaby packin smart containers? Img_0616

And here is A LOT more useful info Smile
Anyone use the Innobaby packin smart containers? Mainpa10
Back to top Go down
Jordanopolis

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use the Innobaby packin smart containers?   Anyone use the Innobaby packin smart containers? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:17 am

Thanks Maya!! That helps a lot!! I'll be sure to try the new one! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use the Innobaby packin smart containers?   Anyone use the Innobaby packin smart containers? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:03 am

Glad to help! Would love to see a review with IRL's possibly? What are you packing in yours?
Back to top Go down
Jordanopolis

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use the Innobaby packin smart containers?   Anyone use the Innobaby packin smart containers? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:53 am

I bought them for my trip to Brazil, but I thought it was too heavy for my carryon, so I gave one to DD for her hair accessories and it works really well, now it's super organized by type.
I have another one that I need to figure out what I'm going to put in there. I might use for snacks for DS.
I'll take some pictures when I get back to the US next week! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use the Innobaby packin smart containers?   Anyone use the Innobaby packin smart containers? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone use the Innobaby packin smart containers?
Page 1 of 1