Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello! I'm Jenny...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenny0319

Jenny0319

Hello! I'm Jenny... Empty
PostSubject: Hello! I'm Jenny...   Hello! I'm Jenny... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:00 am

Hi! I'm also in the JJB PR but since I pre-ordered through LD&D I figured I could be here too! YAY! I'm a mom of 2- Jake a 3.5 yr old and Lauren a 7 month old. My hubby is Air Force, he's a flyer so he's gone a lot and it's just me n the kiddo's. I work at a veterinarian's office as a Dept of Defense Civilian. We're from TX orginally but stationed in DE for now. I'm a bag-a-holic and shop-a-holic, I admitt it! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm Jenny...   Hello! I'm Jenny... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:11 pm

Hi Jenny! I'm in the PR too under the same username Very Happy Welcome to the LD&D forum! And don't worry......we're all bag-a-holics and shop-a-holics Wink
Back to top Go down
Jenny0319

Jenny0319

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm Jenny...   Hello! I'm Jenny... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:28 pm

thanks. It'll be nice to tell DH that there are forums for ppl like me Laughing
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm Jenny...   Hello! I'm Jenny... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:16 pm

I told DH that when I discovered the PR last year....he just rolled his eyes at me Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jenny0319

Jenny0319

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm Jenny...   Hello! I'm Jenny... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:55 am

yeah, that's about the reaction I'll get. Of course, it's amazing how easy it is to get wrapped up in dumping a lot of money into pre-orders and finding oldies but goodies when there are others doing the same thing! It's just too easy
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm Jenny...   Hello! I'm Jenny... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:05 am

Thankfully I've managed to restrain myself on pre-orders this time around. I'm not so sure about Spring 2 though. New reveals start in two days so we'll see what other goodies there are to tempt me Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm Jenny...   Hello! I'm Jenny... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello! I'm Jenny...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Dudes and Divas :: LD&D Room - EVERYTHING ELSE! :: Newbies Welcome!-
Jump to: