Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
zzbean

zzbean

So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:46 am

Ooooh!!! Cool!! I hope you get her!!! What a deal that would be!
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:31 pm

Wow! I hope you get her! Smile That would be a stellar deal. Did you get her? Hope you did!! NO JJB on BS in the AM. Heard they confirmed no JJB on Friday....But they did say Sat would be a new steal. Instead of a repeat. Smile Good Night.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 3:19 am

zzbean wrote:
Ooooh!!! Cool!! I hope you get her!!! What a deal that would be!

I got her! I goft her! For $60 shipped too bounce I'm so stoked!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 3:24 am

zzbean wrote:
Wow! I hope you get her! Smile That would be a stellar deal. Did you get her? Hope you did!! NO JJB on BS in the AM. Heard they confirmed no JJB on Friday....But they did say Sat would be a new steal. Instead of a repeat. Smile Good Night.

Yes, I did get her Very Happy I heard this morning before we left for gymnastics about no JJBs today. I hope it's tomorrow. My parents are taking the kids for the day so I can shop uninterrupted.
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 5:03 am

Whoo-hoo!!! That's an awesome deal!! I am so happy for you!! I am glad you didn't miss the JJBs!! I wonder if it is tomorrow...I have a feeling it will be next week on their Birthday...They will prolly do multiple steals that day. Enjoy your day "off" while your boys are with gramma and grandpa!!! Have fun shopping!!!
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:25 am

Rachelle posted in the PR that she would give us a heads up about BS, at least the day before.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:01 pm

zzbean wrote:
Whoo-hoo!!! That's an awesome deal!! I am so happy for you!! I am glad you didn't miss the JJBs!! I wonder if it is tomorrow...I have a feeling it will be next week on their Birthday...They will prolly do multiple steals that day. Enjoy your day "off" while your boys are with gramma and grandpa!!! Have fun shopping!!!

Well Rachelle did give us a hint in the PR that it would be next week. What day is their birthday? Or are they celebrating it all week?
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:02 pm

zzbean wrote:
Rachelle posted in the PR that she would give us a heads up about BS, at least the day before.

Ooh yes, I saw that Wink
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:39 pm

I feel like it's the 27th or 28th. I haven't been hanging around there as much these days...I have a new found love for the PR. The ladies in there are much nicer :-) Always soo much drama on the Fan Page and other fans trying to "police" new fans by telling them what they can or can't post. It gets tiresome to read through after a while.
I am totally guessing it will be on their Birthday! They also said they would have A&A...Which is huge, so I think they may have asked the biggest names to help them out in celebrating. They had said before A&A would be next to impossible to get....
So...What are you shopping for today??
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:54 pm

zzbean wrote:
I feel like it's the 27th or 28th. I haven't been hanging around there as much these days...I have a new found love for the PR. The ladies in there are much nicer :-) Always soo much drama on the Fan Page and other fans trying to "police" new fans by telling them what they can or can't post. It gets tiresome to read through after a while.
I am totally guessing it will be on their Birthday! They also said they would have A&A...Which is huge, so I think they may have asked the biggest names to help them out in celebrating. They had said before A&A would be next to impossible to get....
So...What are you shopping for today??

Well I guess Rachelle will let us know anyway so we'll find out that way. Would you mind pming me in the PR when Rachelle makes the announcement? I'm not in the PR all day and I might miss. This way, as soon as I open my browser to the PR, your message will be there and I don't have to sift through all the posts to find hers.
I couldn't shop for much yesterday. DH made a mess in the house so I spent the whole day cleaning Evil or Very Mad And we go to Church on Sundays.
How was your day yesterday? Any plans for today?
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:30 pm

For you? Anything Smile Of course I will PM you. Someone posted yesterday that there was a hint given in the FB group that there would be GG Tweens, GG sets and SS sets. I was really hoping for a BRB...But will try and get a GG and SS set...maybe an extra just to put in FSOT for the PLs that miss them. A day cleaning! That is no fun! We had a yucky day yesterday. Woke up to snow on the ground!! Yuck! So, no outside time but my boys and I went out with my Mom. No huge plans today, hopefully going outside if it nicer. My DH is a shift worker, and is at work this weekend, so our "weekend" starts tomorrow! It's my moms b-day tomorrow so we are taking her out for lunch and then going over for dinner and cake. I will probably wash the floor at some point in there....Souch easier to do when DH is home. Then I can spend nap time doing fun things...Like stalking in the PR!!! Hahahaha. I hope you have a great day!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:33 am

Awesome! Thanks! Oh I'm definitely going for a GG set and two SS sets. So is there a limit of one each? Do I need to open two browsers? We had a gorgeous day yesterday and today. Just went to Church today though and came home. Fun to start your weekend tomorrow when everybody else goes back to work. Even though us moms are working 24/7 anyway Laughing Bet you're not looking forward to washing the floors. I hate washing the floors but we have white floors in the kitchen so I'm constantly on my hands and knees. UGH! Have fun taking your Mom out tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:26 am

Generally its only with the heavier things they limit it to one...Like with the bags. Lighter things are flat rate shipping for three....But, a back up browser wouldnt hurt just in case. Still no word in the PR so I am guessing not tomorrow for JJB. Yeah, its nice for grocery shopping and such, as the stores are ssooo busy on the weekend (We only have 1 vehicle)
Sounds like you had a nice weekend. I hope the nice weather returns here soon.
I love how this has turned in to our own personal thread...Hahahaha!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:45 pm

Ok good to know. BTW, thanks for the pm in the PR. I hope it's not a surprise steal like what they did with those stacking toys coz I totally missed those.
We have lots of sun here today but a bit too chilly to go outdoors.
I hope your Mom enjoys her birthday today. Other than taking her out to lunch, did you get her anything else?
You should change the title of the thread to "Jamie & Joanne's chats".... lol!
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:06 am

Ooohh. I hope not either. I was thinking they might do the sets as a SS, but then I saw the PPB spread and changed my mind Smile But, there's always that chance. Sad We bought mom some new shoes. She and my dad are moving to NT (in the NWT) in July for work, so it was hard to buy for her this year. They aren't taking much of their stuff with them so..I wanted to find something she could take with her Sad I am really sad about them leaving. We are pretty close with my family. Z adores his Gramma and will be crushed when she leaves.
Did you steal any PPB today? I will send you another PM tonight re: BS and JJB.
I totally should rename it, no one else has posted here in months! Hahaha.
Talk soon. XO
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:02 pm

I really wanted the Sightseeing in Sumatra clutch. I was so mad I missed it. Seriously....I checked it at like...11:05 and they were all sold out Evil or Very Mad How was your mom's b'day celebration? Oh gosh....I would cry if my mom moved that far away. I talk to my mom every day and see her almost every day. She lives about five minutes drive away. I can't live without my mom....LOL! Neither can Ryan, my 3-yr old. He loves her more than he loves me...LOL! I feel sorry for your parents though because other than work, what the heck are they going to do out there? I don't envy them that's for sure. Was moving to NWT really the only option though? And tell me if I'm being nosey Embarassed
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:24 pm

I hate days like that Sad I am sorry you didnt get one Sad Her birthday was good...We had a lot of fun. I know..I AM going to cry!! I love my mom too. We see her ALL the time. It is going to bevery, very hard. I know....Not a lot to do but work. Not a lot of fun. I dont think you are nosey at all Smile We live in an area that has been hit really hard by the recession, a lot of the mills (it is an industry driven town) have closed, and it has created a spin off in the whole economy. Mom was laid off from her job last year, (when a new manager came in....he let mom go and hired his BIL Twisted Evil ) and there is just not a lot there right now. She is on severance right now and going to school. I think its one of the few places left where you can both make really good money. Sad Sad So sad. I am going to miss my mom sooooo much. But, at least its a different world now, with email, skype and such...So at least she wont seem so far away....KWIM? At least this is what I am telling myself.
No JJB again in the morning. Grumble Grumble.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:18 am

Glad to hear your Mom's b'day went well Wink That's too bad about her getting laid off Crying or Very sad What an @$$ ! Well like you said, at least they'll be making good money where they're going and with all the technology, they won't seem so far away. You just won't be able to see them IRL.
Darn BS! I swear they're delaying it on purpose!
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:40 am

I totally agree. They have soooo many extra ppl checking every day just for JJB...I saw it won't be until Friday. Sounds like there might be a BeFab as one of their giveaways. Still no word in the PR. Did you do the chat today? I thought it was going to have links to actual steals...But I guess that's tomorrow...and Jana said it won't be anything new. If you follow the site closely, it will be things you've seen before. Anyway, I wil check for a PR hint before bed and PM you!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5