Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Momof2Boys

So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? Empty
PostSubject: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:25 am

C'mon! Fess up Laughing Which one and how many did you get? Laughing
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:24 am

Not I.
Seems I have spent my diaper bag budget for the month.....
Did you get one...or two Smile
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:09 am

No, I didn't get any. I already have three in my favourite prints. Now if they had LL, I would've been all over that.
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:35 am

You have three!!!
OK....I have to ask, how many bags do you have????
I agree about BS...Had they had a different print, I wouldnt have been able to restrain....I got the Light and the MiniBe in GG when they had them....GG was defn'n my favorite of the onese offered, but I already have it two other bags....so...Fabulous deal though Smile
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:32 am

Oh gosh I've lost count of how many bags I have Embarassed
Are you a member of the Pink Room? It's the official JJB forum for all the JJB addicts. Check out these two stashes:

http://www.ju-ju-be.com/PinkRoom/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=74376
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:33 pm

Oh my goodness!!! Those are crazy stashes. Imagine the decision making process involved every time you wanted to go out Smile Soooo many beautiful bags, how would you ever make up your mind?
Back to top Go down
butterflyjuju

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 4:39 am

I got a GG one. And you can never have enough GG. I have a WannaBe, BeRightBack, PackaBe, MiniBe, and BeTween in GG. I'm watching a GG BeAll on ebay. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 4:41 am

butterflyjuju wrote:
I got a GG one. And you can never have enough GG. I have a WannaBe, BeRightBack, PackaBe, MiniBe, and BeTween in GG. I'm watching a GG BeAll on ebay. Very Happy

it is very pretty. Hope you win it! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:48 am

zzbean wrote:
Oh my goodness!!! Those are crazy stashes. Imagine the decision making process involved every time you wanted to go out Smile Soooo many beautiful bags, how would you ever make up your mind?

Yep, crazy stashes indeed! For the record, neither of those stashes are mine Laughing I so wish they were but alas.....my DH would divorce me Laughing
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:49 am

butterflyjuju wrote:

Really Julinda Shocked You got a GG one? Shocked Laughing You know I'm just kidding right?

Does it get dirty easily?
Back to top Go down
butterflyjuju

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:03 pm

I haven't had many problems with dirt. But my bags go from the closet to the van. Then to a cart or hooked on the stroller.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:15 pm

That's how I use my bags too. Although I haven't used my GG WB yet so we'll see how long I can keep it clean for this summer. I've managed to keep all my bags accident-free so far Laughing
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:37 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
That's how I use my bags too. Although I haven't used my GG WB yet so we'll see how long I can keep it clean for this summer. I've managed to keep all my bags accident-free so far Laughing
Accident free and off the floor, right Smile
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:18 pm

zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

Oh yes, definitely Embarassed That's why I don't know how I'm going to manage the WannaBe this summer. It's a beach/pool bag which means I have to set it down affraid But where? On the floor/ground? affraid Oh the torture just thinking about it Embarassed
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:29 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

Oh yes, definitely Embarassed That's why I don't know how I'm going to manage the WannaBe this summer. It's a beach/pool bag which means I have to set it down affraid But where? On the floor/ground? affraid Oh the torture just thinking about it Embarassed

You might hve to buy her her very own special beach/ pool towel
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:08 am

zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

I was thinking more along the lines of her very own chair Embarassed
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:17 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

Hahahahaha!!!! I will sooo need to see pictures of that. Don't forget her own beach umbrella. Can't have her getting all sun bleached Smile
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:15 am

zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

Hahahahaha!!!! I will sooo need to see pictures of that. Don't forget her own beach umbrella. Can't have her getting all sun bleached Smile

Already got the umbreally covered Wink I have one of those huge ones. So Miss GG WB and I will be chilling in our own chairs under the umbrella. I'll definitely take pics. Actually.....I think somebody posted pics last year of their WB at the beach on a chair under an umbrella Laughing Can't remember who it was though but somebody did it.
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:46 am

I am actually feeling glad I didn't get one...I am totally in love with the packabe in DZ!!!! I so see one of these in my future!!! How do the ladies with a packabe like it?
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:12 pm

zzbean wrote:
I am actually feeling glad I didn't get one...I am totally in love with the packabe in DZ!!!! I so see one of these in my future!!! How do the ladies with a packabe like it?

The PB in DZ is sooo pretty! I love my PB! It's my everyday go to bag Wink I used to hate it but once I discovered how to pack it, I fell in love with it! I highly recommend getting one if you don't already own one.
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:44 pm

I know. It's gorgeous. I have read that a lot about the packabe, ppl love it once they figure out how to
pack it....So, may I ask how you pack it? I love that it is a backpack, but can also be worn different ways.
I am hoping to get on for Mothers Day.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:57 pm

The trick is to use your accessories with the PB. A lot of people hate it because they have to dig to find what they're looking for. I personally, use a Wardrobe Station to pack a change of clothes and I lay it flat at the base of the PB. I use a Quick for dipes and pack it horizontally. I usually put my Rich horizontally as well. Depending on what else I need for that outing, I just stuff them in there. On the outside pockets are my keys, kleenex, notepad, pen, small set with band aids and meds, cell phone and tampons. I never use it backpack style. I let it hang on my shoulder or stroller Wink I think that's it. Let me know if you have any other questions Wink
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:29 am

Thanks!! I am going to need WAY more accessories. Hahahaha. How is the wardrobe station different from the mess shuttle?
The package is sooo pretty in the DZ....However, after todays's reveal I might have to bump it to a birthday request and get the purse for Mother's Day. Hmmmmm. I also saw in the Pink Room that the BeSets might be making an appearance in the DZ late summer. How pretty would those be?
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:42 am

The wardrobe station is bigger IMO and actually has multiple uses. It can be used as a makeup case or a as a first aid kit.
Are you getting the brown or black purse? I would definitely get a DZ set if they made it.
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:32 am

The black....I like the DZ lining.
Thanks for the info on the warbrobe station Smile I may have to embark on a search for one
a DZ set would be to die for I hope they make one. I am loving the DZ...I hope I love it in real life!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next