Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HI!!! New here!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
djismith

HI!!! New here! Empty
PostSubject: HI!!! New here!   HI!!! New here! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:00 pm

I am new here! Love LDandD and ju-ju-be. Just ordered my 5th bag got a BP in ZZ! Should be here tomorrow so excited!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

HI!!! New here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI!!! New here!   HI!!! New here! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:35 pm

Hi! Welcome to the LD&D forum! Stick around and remember to enter the contest:

https://ldandd.forumotion.net/contests-f10/fleurville-pink-bingo-slingtote-giveaway-t778.htm
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

HI!!! New here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI!!! New here!   HI!!! New here! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:12 pm

Welcome! How exciting about the ZZ BP! That is an awesome bag!
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

HI!!! New here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI!!! New here!   HI!!! New here! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 12:35 am

Hi and Welcome!
How exciting about your new bag!! What are your other four bags?
Back to top Go down
djismith

HI!!! New here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI!!! New here!   HI!!! New here! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:31 am

I have a small in purple paisley. Be all in julia ribbons. be light in GG. be mine in lush. be set in mint julep.

thanks I'll chck out the contest!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

HI!!! New here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI!!! New here!   HI!!! New here! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 12:24 pm

djismith wrote:
I have a small in purple paisley. Be all in julia ribbons. be light in GG. be mine in lush. be set in mint julep.

thanks I'll chck out the contest!

Just a word of advice which I'm sure you already know, DO NOT ever let go of your Purple Paisley Small. Only 50 were ever made and it's next to impossible to find one although they do pop up here and there every few months. Hang on to that beauty Wink
Back to top Go down
djismith

HI!!! New here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI!!! New here!   HI!!! New here! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 2:56 pm

I actually did not know that. I got it because LDandD were selling them SUPER cheap, I couldn't pass it up. I guess I got super lucky! I Love it tho. I wish the Be All was more like the small!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

HI!!! New here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI!!! New here!   HI!!! New here! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:06 pm

djismith wrote:
I actually did not know that. I got it because LDandD were selling them SUPER cheap, I couldn't pass it up. I guess I got super lucky! I Love it tho. I wish the Be All was more like the small!

Oh you must have had it for a while then. You're a lucky duck Wink
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

HI!!! New here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI!!! New here!   HI!!! New here! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:09 am

You have good taste! I love purple and JR!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

HI!!! New here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI!!! New here!   HI!!! New here! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:11 am

mariak wrote:

I'm only now starting to appreciate JR. It's one of those prints that I didn't like at first but it grew on me. I swear JJB puts something in their bags to make you fall for them Laughing
Back to top Go down
djismith

HI!!! New here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI!!! New here!   HI!!! New here! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:13 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
mariak wrote:

I'm only now starting to appreciate JR. It's one of those prints that I didn't like at first but it grew on me. I swear JJB puts something in their bags to make you fall for them Laughing

Very Happy I totally agree, actually dh suggested the JR. He does make fun of me for having so many, but he carries them and puts in his input too!

I am due in a week and we tried going the cheapo route, ie carters. I got it home and it's just not ju-ju-be. He actually suggested getting the BP!

I got the purple I want to say maybe last year around this time?
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

HI!!! New here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI!!! New here!   HI!!! New here! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:33 am

djismith wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
mariak wrote:

Very Happy I totally agree, actually dh suggested the JR. He does make fun of me for having so many, but he carries them and puts in his input too!

I am due in a week and we tried going the cheapo route, ie carters. I got it home and it's just not ju-ju-be. He actually suggested getting the BP!

I got the purple I want to say maybe last year around this time?

Wow, you're lucky your dh is into JJB as well. Not many are Laughing Mine actually just rolls his eyes at me. CONGRATS on the little one. Is this your first? Are you having a girl or boy?

The Purple BP is gorgeous! I just got one too and it should be arriving anyday now. I can't wait to get it!
Back to top Go down
djismith

HI!!! New here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI!!! New here!   HI!!! New here! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:25 pm

I have an almost 2 year old girl. She'll be 2 the 19th. The baby is a girl, Olivia. I cant wait to pack up the BP. Dh doesn't think that its that much bigger than the Be all. I totally disagree! I was gonna use it for my 2year olds overnight bag while I am at the hossy, I think
I may use it to pack mine and the babys things for the hossy.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

HI!!! New here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI!!! New here!   HI!!! New here! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:32 pm

djismith wrote:
I have an almost 2 year old girl. She'll be 2 the 19th. The baby is a girl, Olivia. I cant wait to pack up the BP. Dh doesn't think that its that much bigger than the Be all. I totally disagree! I was gonna use it for my 2year olds overnight bag while I am at the hossy, I think
I may use it to pack mine and the babys things for the hossy.

Oh CONGRATS on another girl! Wow, so you'll soon have a newborn and an almost 2-year old. I didn't that too. My first was 23 months when my second was born. Both of them boys.

The BP is huge! Way bigger than the Be All. It will probably be too big for your 2-year old's overnighter but perfect for you and the baby Wink Good luck with the delivery!
Back to top Go down
djismith

HI!!! New here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI!!! New here!   HI!!! New here! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:35 pm

Thanks! It would be for a few days not just one! I think that I am an overpacker!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

HI!!! New here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI!!! New here!   HI!!! New here! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:08 am

djismith wrote:
Thanks! It would be for a few days not just one! I think that I am an overpacker!

Since you're an overpacker like me, then you definitely need a BP Wink I own two, soon to be three Embarassed
Back to top Go down
djismith

HI!!! New here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI!!! New here!   HI!!! New here! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 5:16 pm

What ones do you have??
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

HI!!! New here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI!!! New here!   HI!!! New here! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:00 am

djismith wrote:
What ones do you have??

I have Drip Drops, Purple is on its way to me as we speak and I'm about to order Midnight Eclipse Wink Which one are you getting?
Back to top Go down
djismith

HI!!! New here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI!!! New here!   HI!!! New here! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:06 am

I got ZZ! I love it! I was thinking Drip drops but went with the more girly colors!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

HI!!! New here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI!!! New here!   HI!!! New here! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:11 am

ZZ is soooo pretty! Perfect for girls Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HI!!! New here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI!!! New here!   HI!!! New here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HI!!! New here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Dudes and Divas :: LD&D Room - EVERYTHING ELSE! :: Newbies Welcome!-
Jump to: