Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JJB stash as of Feb 4! Soon to be changing!

Go down 
+8
zzbean
stbismuth9
ixlovexpink
crockpot_queen
QTsmum
jaeebird
Momof2Boys
mariak
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mariak

mariak

JJB stash as of Feb 4! Soon to be changing! Empty
PostSubject: JJB stash as of Feb 4! Soon to be changing!   JJB stash as of Feb 4! Soon to be changing! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:19 am

Here is my current stash pic. I have several things on the way and a few things missing from this photo. I really love my stash!

JJB stash as of Feb 4! Soon to be changing! Ry%3D400
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: JJB stash as of Feb 4! Soon to be changing!   JJB stash as of Feb 4! Soon to be changing! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 6:33 pm

Shocked Nice stash Maria! I'm really loving that ME Major!
Back to top Go down
jaeebird

jaeebird

PostSubject: Re: JJB stash as of Feb 4! Soon to be changing!   JJB stash as of Feb 4! Soon to be changing! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:42 pm

Wow!!!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: JJB stash as of Feb 4! Soon to be changing!   JJB stash as of Feb 4! Soon to be changing! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:11 am

I'll take it! Smile
I love it! All of it!
Back to top Go down
crockpot_queen

crockpot_queen

PostSubject: Re: JJB stash as of Feb 4! Soon to be changing!   JJB stash as of Feb 4! Soon to be changing! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:40 am

awesome stash!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: JJB stash as of Feb 4! Soon to be changing!   JJB stash as of Feb 4! Soon to be changing! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:49 am

Make sure you post pics of your updated stash when you get the other stuff in. Wink
Back to top Go down
ixlovexpink

ixlovexpink

PostSubject: Re: JJB stash as of Feb 4! Soon to be changing!   JJB stash as of Feb 4! Soon to be changing! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:55 pm

Whoa! Shocked Nice stash!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: JJB stash as of Feb 4! Soon to be changing!   JJB stash as of Feb 4! Soon to be changing! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:47 pm

Did you get your new stuff yet Maria?
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: JJB stash as of Feb 4! Soon to be changing!   JJB stash as of Feb 4! Soon to be changing! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:56 am

Momof2Boys wrote:

Yes I did! I think I will take a new stash pic soon. It's already changed so much from this pic. I traded my DD BP for one in ZZ, and I added a CL WB and rich, as well as some set pieces.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: JJB stash as of Feb 4! Soon to be changing!   JJB stash as of Feb 4! Soon to be changing! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:51 am

mariak wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

Yes I did! I think I will take a new stash pic soon. It's already changed so much from this pic. I traded my DD BP for one in ZZ, and I added a CL WB and rich, as well as some set pieces.

*GASP* You traded your DD BP? Shocked
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: JJB stash as of Feb 4! Soon to be changing!   JJB stash as of Feb 4! Soon to be changing! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:24 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
mariak wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

Yeah, Deena was wanting to trade her ZZ and I kept looking at her pics and decided to go for it. I think I'll be happier with ZZ. I love pink and I love lemonade lining. I do like DD, but I think I like ZZ more. Smile
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: JJB stash as of Feb 4! Soon to be changing!   JJB stash as of Feb 4! Soon to be changing! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 3:39 am

mariak wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
mariak wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

Yeah, Deena was wanting to trade her ZZ and I kept looking at her pics and decided to go for it. I think I'll be happier with ZZ. I love pink and I love lemonade lining. I do like DD, but I think I like ZZ more. Smile

That's so sweet of you Very Happy I know she has been trying to trade it for a while now and wanted MJ. I'm glad she decided to go for DD. It's beautiful! I hope you like your ZZ as much if not more than DD.
Back to top Go down
stbismuth9

stbismuth9

PostSubject: Re: JJB stash as of Feb 4! Soon to be changing!   JJB stash as of Feb 4! Soon to be changing! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:10 am

I am speechless! Smile
How many kids?
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: JJB stash as of Feb 4! Soon to be changing!   JJB stash as of Feb 4! Soon to be changing! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:22 am

If I'm not mistaken, two beautiful boys Wink
Back to top Go down
stbismuth9

stbismuth9

PostSubject: Re: JJB stash as of Feb 4! Soon to be changing!   JJB stash as of Feb 4! Soon to be changing! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:24 pm

They must be proud of their momy carrying such pretty bags for their bottoms all the time! cheers
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: JJB stash as of Feb 4! Soon to be changing!   JJB stash as of Feb 4! Soon to be changing! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:51 pm

Probably Laughing
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: JJB stash as of Feb 4! Soon to be changing!   JJB stash as of Feb 4! Soon to be changing! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 2:13 am

WOW!!! Such a fabulous stash!!! Looks like a little bit of everything...I like it!!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: JJB stash as of Feb 4! Soon to be changing!   JJB stash as of Feb 4! Soon to be changing! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:26 am

I love Maria's stash! She has since added to it.
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: JJB stash as of Feb 4! Soon to be changing!   JJB stash as of Feb 4! Soon to be changing! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:11 pm

Thanks for the lovely comments, ladies! I do have a lovely stash. It is what kept be warm and cozy while my husband was gone last year. I has some major JJB retail therapy!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: JJB stash as of Feb 4! Soon to be changing!   JJB stash as of Feb 4! Soon to be changing! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 5:32 am

mariak wrote:
Thanks for the lovely comments, ladies! I do have a lovely stash. It is what kept be warm and cozy while my husband was gone last year. I has some major JJB retail therapy!

Oooh lucky you Maria. I wish my DH would go away for a while so I could have an excuse to get more JJBs Laughing
Back to top Go down
rubyrain

PostSubject: Re: JJB stash as of Feb 4! Soon to be changing!   JJB stash as of Feb 4! Soon to be changing! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:51 pm

WOW is all I can say Smile
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: JJB stash as of Feb 4! Soon to be changing!   JJB stash as of Feb 4! Soon to be changing! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:58 am

Doesn't she have an amazing stash!
Back to top Go down
lynn4

PostSubject: Re: JJB stash as of Feb 4! Soon to be changing!   JJB stash as of Feb 4! Soon to be changing! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:18 am

I've always wondered what you stash looked like Very Happy , very nice !
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: JJB stash as of Feb 4! Soon to be changing!   JJB stash as of Feb 4! Soon to be changing! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:46 am

Time to update the your stash pic Maria! Actually.....maybe wait until after your get your Spring 2 order Laughing
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: JJB stash as of Feb 4! Soon to be changing!   JJB stash as of Feb 4! Soon to be changing! Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 8:59 am

Using the pic for the blog! Send over a review for the blog and I'll send yah a free gift!!! I want details! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JJB stash as of Feb 4! Soon to be changing!   JJB stash as of Feb 4! Soon to be changing! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JJB stash as of Feb 4! Soon to be changing!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next