Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oh my MIL!!!

Go down 
+3
Momof2Boys
mariak
QTsmum
7 posters
AuthorMessage
QTsmum

Oh my MIL!!! Empty
PostSubject: Oh my MIL!!!   Oh my MIL!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:01 pm

No Shocked

So MIL sends me an email inviting me to join her Skype network (which she just got. I don't have Skype. DH does). Then I read her username....

hungryeyes69

Suspect

We have been joking about it for DAYS. OMG.

Now get this, she likes the song 'Hungry eyes' and she's a scorpio which is the 69 symbol...

But seriously...I cannot believe it didn't click! affraid
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

Oh my MIL!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh my MIL!!!   Oh my MIL!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:10 am

This is just too funny!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

Oh my MIL!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh my MIL!!!   Oh my MIL!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:15 am

OMG, I just told DH and he's ROTFL!
Back to top Go down
mamatojj

mamatojj

Oh my MIL!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh my MIL!!!   Oh my MIL!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:01 am

Ha! Has anyone informed her yet????
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

Oh my MIL!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh my MIL!!!   Oh my MIL!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:56 am

Oh and just out of curiosity Jess, is she still married?
Back to top Go down
Katy

Katy

Oh my MIL!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh my MIL!!!   Oh my MIL!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:19 am

I don't want to be the bearer of bad news but Embarassed the 69 is actually for the sign cancer... i think she knows what her skype name "really" means Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://kghall.blogspot.com
Maya
Admin
Maya

Oh my MIL!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh my MIL!!!   Oh my MIL!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:59 am

Oh my! Cracked up when katie told me about this! Had to read it for myself. Lmao!
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
QTsmum

Oh my MIL!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh my MIL!!!   Oh my MIL!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:10 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
Oh and just out of curiosity Jess, is she still married?

YES! LOL. FIL says he's going to change it himself. Laughing
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

Oh my MIL!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh my MIL!!!   Oh my MIL!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:11 am

Katy wrote:
I don't want to be the bearer of bad news but Embarassed the 69 is actually for the sign cancer... i think she knows what her skype name "really" means Shocked

Well FIL told DH and DH told me, so one of them probably got the sign mixed up. The sad thing is that she IS that dense. Rolling Eyes And THAT is why she's never allowed to watch my child is SHE'S unsupervised! Shocked Neutral
Back to top Go down
Hodgkiss1122

Hodgkiss1122

Oh my MIL!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh my MIL!!!   Oh my MIL!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:44 am

I died when I saw this!! Still hillarious!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

Oh my MIL!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh my MIL!!!   Oh my MIL!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:51 pm

Katy wrote:

REALLY? Shocked Oh my, I had no idea Embarassed I'm so sorry if I offended anybody Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

Oh my MIL!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh my MIL!!!   Oh my MIL!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:54 pm

QTsmum wrote:
Katy wrote:

Well FIL told DH and DH told me, so one of them probably got the sign mixed up. The sad thing is that she IS that dense. Rolling Eyes And THAT is why she's never allowed to watch my child is SHE'S unsupervised! Shocked Neutral

OMG DH would die of embarassment if that was him Laughing
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

Oh my MIL!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh my MIL!!!   Oh my MIL!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:59 pm

I said to DH 'you can't add her. You know if people look at your list and see 'hungryeyes69', they're going to ask who it is, and you're going to say 'MY MOM!' "
Could you imagine?! He'd NEVER live it down, LOL.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

Oh my MIL!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh my MIL!!!   Oh my MIL!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:15 pm

QTsmum wrote:
I said to DH 'you can't add her. You know if people look at your list and see 'hungryeyes69', they're going to ask who it is, and you're going to say 'MY MOM!' "
Could you imagine?! He'd NEVER live it down, LOL.

I feel sorry for your DH..LOL! At least she's not doing it intentionally right? Laughing See my MIL on the other hand, would do it intentionally.
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

Oh my MIL!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh my MIL!!!   Oh my MIL!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:42 pm

Bumping for whoever didn't read this. Hysterical!
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
Sponsored content

Oh my MIL!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh my MIL!!!   Oh my MIL!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh my MIL!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Dudes and Divas :: LD&D Room - EVERYTHING ELSE! :: Anything and Everything!-
Jump to: