Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Limited Coupon 15.00 off $15.00 or more

Go down 
+2
Momof2Boys
crockpot_queen
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
pinkfrog

Limited Coupon 15.00 off $15.00 or more - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limited Coupon 15.00 off $15.00 or more   Limited Coupon 15.00 off $15.00 or more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:07 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
NettieGirl wrote:
nevermind, sorry, they only ship to the lower 48 Embarassed

Aw shucks! There are other companies in the US that will ship to Canada but it's with the cost of shipping, it's cheaper to just buy it from here.

remember you can't buy a US carseat as its illegal and doesn't meet the Canadian standards and vice a versa

Oh crud! Thanks for reminding me. Now that I would have anyway but if it was a great deal, I might have caved Laughing I have to remember this.

your welcome...just put a post it note on your computer screen Smile
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Limited Coupon 15.00 off $15.00 or more   Limited Coupon 15.00 off $15.00 or more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:52 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
NettieGirl wrote:
nevermind, sorry, they only ship to the lower 48 Embarassed

Aw shucks! There are other companies in the US that will ship to Canada but it's with the cost of shipping, it's cheaper to just buy it from here.

remember you can't buy a US carseat as its illegal and doesn't meet the Canadian standards and vice a versa

Oh crud! Thanks for reminding me. Now that I would have anyway but if it was a great deal, I might have caved Laughing I have to remember this.

your welcome...just put a post it note on your computer screen Smile

Yeah I will have to do that or else I'll forget.
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: Limited Coupon 15.00 off $15.00 or more   Limited Coupon 15.00 off $15.00 or more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:32 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
There are never good deals like this in Canada Neutral

That is why I shop online because even after the rate exchange AND shipping the deal is still there example JJB's sure there are places that sells them but they are over priced and when you factor in taxes its really not worth it...that's why its better to buy them online however I really hope they fix this because honestly they will lose A LOT of customers

I do A TON of shopping online too. And you're right about the exchange rate and shipping. Some places like LD&D offer free shipping for purchases over $75. That works out to be even better for us.

I've slowed down in spending period but when I do I always look for great deals usually the shipping kills it...take Britax I have one of their car seats I need a simple replacement part which costs $15 add duty their website automatically does it) $22 then shipping which I can't remember but I do remember the total was $55 affraid WTF?!?!??? a $15 item jumping up to $55 so needless to say I'm making do

Ouch! That is ridiculous. Trying calling them and asking if they can ship to USPS which from what I have heard is much cheaper. Most places use UPS which charges crazy brokerage charges, and you are guaranteed to get dinges with customs and duty. Packages shipped USPS have a chance of being missed...and once they cross the border, CP only charges $5 brokerage (an only if you were dinged by customs).
Good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Limited Coupon 15.00 off $15.00 or more   Limited Coupon 15.00 off $15.00 or more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:08 am

zzbean wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

That is why I shop online because even after the rate exchange AND shipping the deal is still there example JJB's sure there are places that sells them but they are over priced and when you factor in taxes its really not worth it...that's why its better to buy them online however I really hope they fix this because honestly they will lose A LOT of customers

I do A TON of shopping online too. And you're right about the exchange rate and shipping. Some places like LD&D offer free shipping for purchases over $75. That works out to be even better for us.

I've slowed down in spending period but when I do I always look for great deals usually the shipping kills it...take Britax I have one of their car seats I need a simple replacement part which costs $15 add duty their website automatically does it) $22 then shipping which I can't remember but I do remember the total was $55 affraid WTF?!?!??? a $15 item jumping up to $55 so needless to say I'm making do

Ouch! That is ridiculous. Trying calling them and asking if they can ship to USPS which from what I have heard is much cheaper. Most places use UPS which charges crazy brokerage charges, and you are guaranteed to get dinges with customs and duty. Packages shipped USPS have a chance of being missed...and once they cross the border, CP only charges $5 brokerage (an only if you were dinged by customs).
Good luck Smile

Oooh....good to know. I'll keep this in mind in case I ever need to order a part.
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: Limited Coupon 15.00 off $15.00 or more   Limited Coupon 15.00 off $15.00 or more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:53 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

Good luck Smile

Oooh....good to know. I'll keep this in mind in case I ever need to order a part.

Smile Even if you are just shopping online and get quoted with crazy high shipping, you can call and ask them if they will ship USPS. A&A charges almost $100 to ship a 4 pack of wraps and a dream blanket to Canada, but if you call them, they can ship it USPS and it will be way less....I read this on their FB page, I just ordered from here and got FREE shipping. Most of the quoted shipping cost comes from UPS' brokerage fee Sad
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Limited Coupon 15.00 off $15.00 or more   Limited Coupon 15.00 off $15.00 or more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:27 am

[quote="zzbean"]
Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

Good luck Smile

Smile Even if you are just shopping online and get quoted with crazy high shipping, you can call and ask them if they will ship USPS. A&A charges almost $100 to ship a 4 pack of wraps and a dream blanket to Canada, but if you call them, they can ship it USPS and it will be way less....I read this on their FB page, I just ordered from here and got FREE shipping. Most of the quoted shipping cost comes from UPS' brokerage fee Sad[/quote

Got it Wink Now I know where all the crazy shipping costs come from.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Limited Coupon 15.00 off $15.00 or more   Limited Coupon 15.00 off $15.00 or more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:43 am

zzbean wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

Good luck Smile

that's good to know thanks for the info
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Limited Coupon 15.00 off $15.00 or more   Limited Coupon 15.00 off $15.00 or more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:06 am

pinkfrog wrote:
zzbean wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

Good luck Smile

Now you know what to do for next time Wink
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Limited Coupon 15.00 off $15.00 or more   Limited Coupon 15.00 off $15.00 or more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:05 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
zzbean wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

Good luck Smile

if there is a next time Wink
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Limited Coupon 15.00 off $15.00 or more   Limited Coupon 15.00 off $15.00 or more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:37 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
zzbean wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

Good luck Smile

if there is a next time Wink

yeah true....scammers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Limited Coupon 15.00 off $15.00 or more   Limited Coupon 15.00 off $15.00 or more - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Limited Coupon 15.00 off $15.00 or more
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2