Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No JJB's to Canada?

Go down 
+3
Maya
Momof2Boys
QTsmum
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Katy

Katy

No JJB's to Canada? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No JJB's to Canada?   No JJB's to Canada? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:12 am

HI ALL! So I have some good news here from little dudes and divas. Ju Ju Be understands the importance of a loyal customer, as do we. So if you are from Canada and are a returning customer we would be more then happy to ship to you. Oh and the coupon code for free shipping can still be used. I hope that helps settle some of the frustration will all of your amazing Canadian customers. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://kghall.blogspot.com
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: No JJB's to Canada?   No JJB's to Canada? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:28 am

Katy wrote:
HI ALL! So I have some good news here from little dudes and divas. Ju Ju Be understands the importance of a loyal customer, as do we. So if you are from Canada and are a returning customer we would be more then happy to ship to you. Oh and the coupon code for free shipping can still be used. I hope that helps settle some of the frustration will all of your amazing Canadian customers. Very Happy

This is FANTASTIC news! Thank you soooo much! You ladies are the best!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: No JJB's to Canada?   No JJB's to Canada? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:30 am

Katy wrote:

OMG that is AMAZING!!! WOW you guys really are the best...and THANK YOU for the free shipping too that helps A LOT...

I figured JJB would eventually come around or figure out a solution
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: No JJB's to Canada?   No JJB's to Canada? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:36 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
I honestly don't understand why they have any right to tell us where we can or cannot shop its total bs

That what I was thinking too Evil or Very Mad

I was fuming when I was reading the thread over on the jjb forum...it boils my blood

Oh me too! I had to try really, really hard not to post anything.

oh I couldn't sit back and NOT say anything but I'm glad to see others are just as upset...they need to know how we feel so something can be done about it

Have you seen Joe's explanation about the whole situation?

some of it still leaves question marks and why's but I'm not bothering with it...just hopefully everything will be followed through

I thought so too. That's why I wanted to see what your reaction was to it. I'm not bothering with it either since it will only add to the drama of that thread Rolling Eyes

I think I hurt Joe and Rachelle's feelings because I pm'd them privately (separately)and haven't heard back...well I know Joe hasn't checked yet...did you see the one to another PL???

Is your pink name the same in the pr?

Yes, my pink name is the same in the PR. I don't think you hurt their feelings though and if you did, it was unintentional. I remember Rachelle posted later saying she was ok with everything so based on that, I'm guessing her feelings were not hurt. Still...I guess it would have been nice to have confirmation of that. I saw the one to the other PL....the one who said she was hurt that "some" members who have been there since the beginning were thinking of leaving the PR because of the whole situation. I don't blame you at all. You have the right to express your feelings. After all, you are a JJB customer as well.

ya I guess I'm not half as important though as some ladies who could open up a store LOL

Ya that pl pm'd me privately and did state she was infact directing towards me but no hard feelings in the end

Ok phew...I'm glad she pmed you privately. I was afraid she would say something on that thread in response to your post.

well I was debating to do it privately too however I wanted to get the message across LOL

It's good you ladies were able to solve it in private.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: No JJB's to Canada?   No JJB's to Canada? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:37 am

Katy wrote:

AAAAAAH! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
Back to top Go down
Hodgkiss1122

Hodgkiss1122

PostSubject: Re: No JJB's to Canada?   No JJB's to Canada? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:46 am

For the record... if you need something from ShopJuJUbe or LDD I will be happy to have it delivered here and forwarded to you. :-)
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: No JJB's to Canada?   No JJB's to Canada? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:31 pm

Hodgkiss1122 wrote:
For the record... if you need something from ShopJuJUbe or LDD I will be happy to have it delivered here and forwarded to you. :-)

Thank you for offering Very Happy A few other PLs have offered too and I may just take y'all up on your offers. I wouldn't mind a carabiner. Or a few Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No JJB's to Canada?   No JJB's to Canada? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No JJB's to Canada?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2