Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWBIES!!!!!!! Welcome all!

Go down 
+5
cinpoi
QTsmum
Momof2Boys
yurtlesmom
Maya
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Maya
Admin
Maya

NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWBIES!!!!!!! Welcome all! Empty
PostSubject: NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWBIES!!!!!!! Welcome all!   NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWBIES!!!!!!! Welcome all! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:37 am

Who are yah and who referred yah?
How many you got?!!?

Respond here and post for entries here:
https://ldandd.forumotion.net/contests-f10/

Having contests of course!
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWBIES!!!!!!! Welcome all!   NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWBIES!!!!!!! Welcome all! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:41 am

Already posted one winner and as I hinted on Facebook.... KEEP POSTING THIS WEEKEND Smile

I've got some awesome little gifts to randomly give away.
Will be choosing more than one winner!
ENJOY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
yurtlesmom

PostSubject: New Here!   NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWBIES!!!!!!! Welcome all! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:17 am

Hi All! I am new here, but I am in the PRas yurtlesmom as well. Everyone has been raving about LD & D, so I just had to check it out!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWBIES!!!!!!! Welcome all!   NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWBIES!!!!!!! Welcome all! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:28 am

WELCOME flower
Back to top Go down
Conmansm

PostSubject: Re: NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWBIES!!!!!!! Welcome all!   NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWBIES!!!!!!! Welcome all! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:58 am

HI all
I am newly joined (today) came across the facebook page as I was ordering from the LDD website.. Great stuff!
@Maya- this is not the username I registered with as it is not letting me login... can you help??????
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWBIES!!!!!!! Welcome all!   NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWBIES!!!!!!! Welcome all! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:24 am

Welcome everyone! Smile
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWBIES!!!!!!! Welcome all!   NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWBIES!!!!!!! Welcome all! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:04 am

Conmansm wrote:
HI all
I am newly joined (today) came across the facebook page as I was ordering from the LDD website.. Great stuff!
@Maya- this is not the username I registered with as it is not letting me login... can you help??????

Welcome Conmansm!
Back to top Go down
cinpoi

PostSubject: Re: NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWBIES!!!!!!! Welcome all!   NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWBIES!!!!!!! Welcome all! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:04 am

Hi I'm new to this blog and still trying to get the hang of it. I'm a mother of a 4 month old and currently on Maternity Leave ( God Bless Canada for that ). I love Little Dudes and Divas cause they offer such great products and great customer service. Can't wait to order some more stuff.
Back to top Go down
cinpoi

PostSubject: Re: NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWBIES!!!!!!! Welcome all!   NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWBIES!!!!!!! Welcome all! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:05 am

Hi I'm new to this blog and still trying to get the hang of it. I'm a mother of a 4 month old and currently on Maternity Leave ( God Bless Canada for that ). I love Little Dudes and Divas cause they offer such great products and great customer service. Can't wait to order some more stuff.
Back to top Go down
cinpoi

PostSubject: Re: NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWBIES!!!!!!! Welcome all!   NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWBIES!!!!!!! Welcome all! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:05 am

Back to top Go down
danie4534

PostSubject: Re: NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWBIES!!!!!!! Welcome all!   NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWBIES!!!!!!! Welcome all! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:36 am

I finally figured out my login details.. .Thanks Maya ! Just joined yesterday!
Back to top Go down
mom2mikey

PostSubject: Re: NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWBIES!!!!!!! Welcome all!   NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWBIES!!!!!!! Welcome all! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:38 am

Welcome! Glad to see everyone!
Back to top Go down
JENMOMOF4

PostSubject: Re: NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWBIES!!!!!!! Welcome all!   NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWBIES!!!!!!! Welcome all! Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:27 pm

Hey there, name is Jennifer. Mommy of 4 boys ,ages 6, 4 ,2 and 3 months. About to place my very first order!
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.JPSUESS.BOLGSPOT.COM
mintoad

mintoad

PostSubject: Re: NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWBIES!!!!!!! Welcome all!   NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWBIES!!!!!!! Welcome all! Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:57 am

Welcome to all the new ladies!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWBIES!!!!!!! Welcome all!   NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWBIES!!!!!!! Welcome all! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWBIES!!!!!!! Welcome all!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Dudes and Divas :: LD&D Room - EVERYTHING ELSE! :: Newbies Welcome!-
Jump to: