Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thanks to YOU

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Maya
Admin
Maya

Thanks to YOU Empty
PostSubject: Thanks to YOU   Thanks to YOU Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:19 pm

I wanted to start by thanking all of you!
Thank you for joining the forum.
Thank you for participating.
Thank you for the support and the loyalty.
Thank you for being so understanding when there are times we're forced to disappoint you.
Thank you for being patient while we try our best to work things out as best we can.
Thank you for the kind words you're ALWAYS conveying.
Thank you for your friendships, your hugs, your thoughts and everything you do that makes me so happy to be a part of LD&D!

I appreciate you all very much and wanted to say....
THANKS! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
pinkfrog

Thanks to YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks to YOU   Thanks to YOU Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:46 am

awww how sweet no problem...I want to say thank you for starting this up in a new forum its sooo much more user friendly and as you can tell I am posting more because of it Smile
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

Thanks to YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks to YOU   Thanks to YOU Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:44 am

Glad to see EVERYONE is posting more Smile
Happy to do it!
Where's that avatar? Smile
Back to top Go down
katherinekats

katherinekats

Thanks to YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks to YOU   Thanks to YOU Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:29 pm

pinkfrog wrote:
awww how sweet no problem...I want to say thank you for starting this up in a new forum its sooo much more user friendly and as you can tell I am posting more because of it Smile

WSS (what she said Very Happy ).

I was confused in the YahooGroup so I never posted there Laughing . But as you can see I check here at least once a day. Thanks Maya for making this happen! You're the bomb! bom Laughing
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

Thanks to YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks to YOU   Thanks to YOU Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:14 pm

Maya wrote:
Happy to do it!

like I said in another post I'm working on it, maybe this wkend...it won't be one of me I don't want to scare you all off Wink lol
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

Thanks to YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks to YOU   Thanks to YOU Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:15 pm

katherinekats wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

WSS (what she said Very Happy ).

I was confused in the YahooGroup so I never posted there Laughing . But as you can see I check here at least once a day. Thanks Maya for making this happen! You're the bomb! bom Laughing

the yahoo groups didn't confuse me but being on digest parts of the topic wouldn't show up so then I would have to go to the main website and that's just too slow lol
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

Thanks to YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks to YOU   Thanks to YOU Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:40 pm

oh Lexie lol
You're too much Smile
Back to top Go down
debbob

debbob

Thanks to YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks to YOU   Thanks to YOU Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:38 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Maya wrote:
Happy to do it!

like I said in another post I'm working on it, maybe this wkend...it won't be one of me I don't want to scare you all off Wink lol

Okay why can't I find the section to put the picture for my avatar. I went to profile but didn't see it in there Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

Thanks to YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks to YOU   Thanks to YOU Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:22 pm

It's in the tabs a little to the right above the profile
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

Thanks to YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks to YOU   Thanks to YOU Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:46 am

Maya wrote:
oh Lexie lol
You're too much Smile

thanks LMAO!!! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
debbob

debbob

Thanks to YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks to YOU   Thanks to YOU Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:40 am

Oh GREAT I AM HUGE !!!! off to fix it LOL
Back to top Go down
debbob

debbob

Thanks to YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks to YOU   Thanks to YOU Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:42 am

Whoa that was crazy big but I fixed it and now I am small and only 19 yrs old LOL:)
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

Thanks to YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks to YOU   Thanks to YOU Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:38 pm

debbob wrote:
Whoa that was crazy big but I fixed it and now I am small and only 19 yrs old LOL:)

LOL what a great picture Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thanks to YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks to YOU   Thanks to YOU Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanks to YOU
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Dudes and Divas :: LD&D Room - EVERYTHING ELSE! :: Anything and Everything!-
Jump to: