Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need Help!

Go down 
+3
seansmom
awhitesi
SeminoleMom
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SeminoleMom

Need Help! Empty
PostSubject: Need Help!   Need Help! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:48 am

I am going to purchase my first Ju Ju Be bag and I just can't decide which will be best for my family. I have a 2 1/2 year old boy and a 3 month old little girl. Currently, I have a backpack that straps onto my stroller, which I love, but it is getting worn out. I love the backpack style and I am thinking the Packabe? Anybody have any opinions to help me out? Will this bag be big enough? Also I was thinking about getting a thrifty wallet and a be quick. Do people usually match everything when they buy these bags? Help! Please! Question Thanks!
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

Need Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Help!   Need Help! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:13 pm

I am also debating between backpack styles. I currently use a BeTween and love it! It can be worn cross body and shortened. I usually swing it to my back and it is really comfy. I have heard the Packabe is a bit less uncomfortable since the strap are unpadded. I am deciding between the BRB and Mini. The mini looks so comfy, but if you are an over packer...go with the BRB. LD&D has great YouTube videos to compare each backpack style.

BeQuicks are amazing accessories as well as the BeSet. I love the medium and large sets Very Happy

HTH!
Back to top Go down
seansmom

seansmom

Need Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Help!   Need Help! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:49 pm

Seriously the BRB is the most amazing JJB out there. You can fit a ton of stuff in there and it is easy to organize. It is comfy to wear. The only "con" is that if it's packed full it can be a little heavy. It's an awesome stroller bag too....everything is easily accessible when it's hanging on a stroller. It comes with the stroller clips to make it even easier too!

If I could only own ONE diaper bag it would be JJB's BRB hands down!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

Need Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Help!   Need Help! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:52 pm

Hi Ladies ok Seminolemom I would recommend the packabe as its the most versatile bag, yes it could be uncomfortable with the unpadded straps but they do sell padded straps if you happen to wear it mostly backpack style or need backpack mode for one day. I personally have it usually packed and don't find it uncomfortable at all. Its our splash pad bag and I have it PACKED!!! So depending what you pack for both your kids I would say its big enough...

Now accessories all depends, some ppl match but if your like me and can't afford to have an array of prints to match then get one neutral type that matches all...

Another bag that is my fav is the be spicy now its only a messenger type bag but that is also quite roomy my hesitation for two kids is it probably won't be big enough for two kids I find the packabe bigger...when ds was potty training I had it filled or took to the spalsh pad for one kid I found it to be on the smaller side

As the previous poster posted be quicks and be sets are amazing as they organize you and make more room in your bag

HTH
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

Need Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Help!   Need Help! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:53 pm

seansmom wrote:
Seriously the BRB is the most amazing JJB out there. You can fit a ton of stuff in there and it is easy to organize. It is comfy to wear. The only "con" is that if it's packed full it can be a little heavy. It's an awesome stroller bag too....everything is easily accessible when it's hanging on a stroller. It comes with the stroller clips to make it even easier too!

If I could only own ONE diaper bag it would be JJB's BRB hands down!

I like the brb too but I find with the packabe I did wear it messenger, shoulder and backpack mode I really love the versatility of this bag...
Back to top Go down
octjuly

Need Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Help!   Need Help! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:46 pm

I haven't had a BRB so I can't make a comparison (sorry), but I do love my PackaBe! I use a Quick and small/medium sets to help organize it. I also love the versatility of the straps & own the padded backpack straps to use for the long outings (zoo/fair, etc) when I know I'll be carrying it for extended periods of time.
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

Need Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Help!   Need Help! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:48 pm

Don't forget the Be Right Back is being discontinued completely so try one out asap!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
LUVjujub

Need Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Help!   Need Help! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:23 am

I have 4 different jujube bags plus several accessories and find that the packabe is my FAVORITE of all. It's approx the same size as the Be all but fits way more in it for some reason. It is absolutely the most amazing bag that I've ever purchased and best of all the only one I own that my husband will carry!!! The straps are actually really comfortable to wear even though they're not padded for back pack style. Well worth it!!!!
Back to top Go down
SeminoleMom

Need Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Help!   Need Help! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:26 am

Can you use the stroller clips on a double stroller? And why are they discontinuing the Be Right Back? AHHH! Crazy!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

Need Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Help!   Need Help! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:27 am

SeminoleMom wrote:
Can you use the stroller clips on a double stroller? And why are they discontinuing the Be Right Back? AHHH! Crazy!

WHAT?!?!??? Are you serious??? Ok I must know this too as too why the brb is being discontinued
Back to top Go down
hildie

hildie

Need Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Help!   Need Help! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 5:54 am

pinkfrog wrote:
SeminoleMom wrote:

WHAT?!?!??? Are you serious??? Ok I must know this too as too why the brb is being discontinued

I think they have a new backpack up their sleeves. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.parentteachercoach.com/   http://mommy-mentor.blogspo
hildie

hildie

Need Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Help!   Need Help! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 5:55 am

I think the packabe will be the best choice. I had the BRB for a bit and while it is great for longer outings, it is just too tall for me to wear for anything but long trips.
Back to top Go down
http://www.parentteachercoach.com/   http://mommy-mentor.blogspo
pinkfrog

Need Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Help!   Need Help! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 11:34 pm

hildie wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
SeminoleMom wrote:

I think they have a new backpack up their sleeves. Smile

really :O not sure how they could top the brb but ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Need Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Help!   Need Help! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need Help!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Dudes and Divas :: Diaper Bag Addicts! :: Diaper Bag Chat! :: All Ju Ju Be All the Time-
Jump to: