Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

crystal-username-ixlovexpink-referred-me-to-this-forum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jkhashab

crystal-username-ixlovexpink-referred-me-to-this-forum Empty
PostSubject: crystal-username-ixlovexpink-referred-me-to-this-forum   crystal-username-ixlovexpink-referred-me-to-this-forum Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:17 pm

excited to have found this forum...just getting started with researching for the "perfect" diaper bag and have heard excellent things about JJB. Would love to learn more about the pre-order special (can't find it anywhere) and comparison of Be All and Be Prepared.
Back to top Go down
ixlovexpink

ixlovexpink

PostSubject: Re: crystal-username-ixlovexpink-referred-me-to-this-forum   crystal-username-ixlovexpink-referred-me-to-this-forum Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:11 pm

Hi! Glad you joined. You can find out about the pre-order special (only for new Ju Ju Be items) here: https://ldandd.forumotion.net/exclusives-f11/jjb-pre-order-special-winter-2009-t599.htm.
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: crystal-username-ixlovexpink-referred-me-to-this-forum   crystal-username-ixlovexpink-referred-me-to-this-forum Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:16 pm

Glad you are here! So...did you pre-order? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: crystal-username-ixlovexpink-referred-me-to-this-forum   crystal-username-ixlovexpink-referred-me-to-this-forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

crystal-username-ixlovexpink-referred-me-to-this-forum
Page 1 of 1