Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quick Basic Info

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maya
Admin
Maya

Quick Basic Info Empty
PostSubject: Quick Basic Info   Quick Basic Info Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:38 pm

Just to quickly cover a few basic questions.... I'll try to keep up with responses but if you have something urgent to ask, email me directly.

Pre-Orders will be up soon

Yes, we're having a pretty awesome Pre-Order Special- we've done it before and many have participated so general questions probably have answers in a thread or two on here Smile

I know many have asked when we charge... and I know many companies have an automatic charging system.
We DO NOT charge your card until items are ready to go out.
IF you're using Paypal it puts a hold on the amount
IF you're using a credit card it only AUTHORIZES the amount (many think it's a charge.... it isn't Smile ) It will say pending until we actually take the money out
If you're using a debit card it will freeze the amount

Please note- we do things this way for several reasons.
1- I'm sure everyone will agree it's a little nerve wrecking to be charged not knowing if an item is in stock, available or ready to ship. We try to be sure everything is available and ready for your order before we charge it for your convenience not to mention who wants to process refunds all day?? Smile

2- Sometimes items ARE out of stock and I personally wouldn't want to feel "forced" (I know that's a strong word- sorry for that) to wait for an item just because my card has been charged. We try our very best to be as efficient as possible and keep you updated. (thank you for your patience if it takes us longer than usual to update you)

3- Security Purposes- we do info verifications to make sure the the payment method used is not fraudulent. With identity theft nowadays, we want to be sure you know we will do our best to protect you as well as ourselves.

4- Address confirmations- We take the time to confirm information such as addy's to be sure it's going to the right place. On many occasions we've caught minor mistakes and saved us as well as the customer time, money and of course grief.... we all know how much you gals want your items asap Wink And when placing an order online, many mistakes can occur.... we like to look out for them.

Pre-orders should be shipping end of October. Will post updates if we get earlier shipping confirmations for our orders.
When your card actually gets charged is when you can start stalking your mailman Smile

If you're ordering pre-order stuff with non pre-order stuff we will use our discretion to decide to ship the available stuff out first unless specially requested. We would prefer shipping everything at once but if you feel you need the other items asap we will get them out for you as long as they're available.

I hope I answered most of the questions I'm sure I'll stumble upon Smile
Please do link other members to this post if this answers their questions.

Thanks all! LOVE YOU GALS!
Hugs!
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com

Quick Basic Info
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Dudes and Divas :: LD&D Room - EVERYTHING ELSE! :: Little Dudes and Divas News!-
Jump to: