Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FS EUC OiOi Toffee Zebra Large Tote

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
biggith2

FS EUC OiOi Toffee Zebra Large Tote Empty
PostSubject: FS EUC OiOi Toffee Zebra Large Tote   FS EUC OiOi Toffee Zebra Large Tote Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:19 am

I'm trying to raise funds for another bag and am putting my OiOi Zebra Tote up for sale! I bought this in May but am just not using it enough now.
The bag comes with everything (changing pad, bottle holder, wet bag and shoulder strap). This also has the stroller straps!
It doesn't have any obvious stains, just in one area on the back of the bag some light discoloration (it's hardly noticeable but I wanted to disclose it anyways); I tried to take pictures of it but it's hard to see. The bottom corners have normal "wear" but are not frayed. There are no rips or tears.

Pictures are here:

I bought this bag from British retailer Cheeky Rascals while I was in Germany and paid £ 80 (about $ 127) for it.
I'd like to get $ 90 shipped for it!

Birgitt
Back to top Go down
biggi24

biggi24

PostSubject: DELETE please!!!!   FS EUC OiOi Toffee Zebra Large Tote Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:43 am

Let's try this again (I didn't realize I wasn't logged in when I put this up... Rolling Eyes ):

I'm trying to raise funds for another bag and am putting my OiOi Zebra Tote up for sale! I bought this in May but am just not using it enough now.
The bag comes with everything (changing pad, bottle holder, wet bag, wipes case and shoulder strap). This also has the stroller straps!
It doesn't have any obvious stains, just in one area on the back of the bag some light discoloration (it's hardly noticeable but I wanted to disclose it anyways); I tried to take pictures of it but it's hard to see. The bottom corners have normal "wear" but are not frayed. There are no rips or tears.

Pictures are here:

https://s211.photobucket.com/albums/bb239/birgitt_thurman/OiOi%20Zebra%20Toffee%20Large%20Tote/?albumview=grid

The wipes case is not in the picture (sorry), but it IS included! If you want more pictures, PM me!

I bought this bag from British retailer Cheeky Rascals while I was in Germany and paid £ 80 (about $ 127) for it.
I'd like to get $ 90 shipped for it!

REDUCED TO $80 SHIPPED!
Birgitt

Last edited by biggi24 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/milesandmilesapart
biggi24

biggi24

PostSubject: Re: FS EUC OiOi Toffee Zebra Large Tote   FS EUC OiOi Toffee Zebra Large Tote Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:19 am

BUMP for reduced price!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/milesandmilesapart
MamaJKL

PostSubject: Re: FS EUC OiOi Toffee Zebra Large Tote   FS EUC OiOi Toffee Zebra Large Tote Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 1:42 am

your pic link isn't working anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS EUC OiOi Toffee Zebra Large Tote   FS EUC OiOi Toffee Zebra Large Tote Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS EUC OiOi Toffee Zebra Large Tote
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Dudes and Divas :: Diaper Bag Addicts! :: Want My Diaper Bag? FOR SALE!-
Jump to: