Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you think of Sangria Sunset?

Go down 
+26
QTsmum
Momof2Boys
misschrissy754
mamatojj
pinkfrog
BLightyear
Khempton
Mommyof3
brooknjas
rubyam
octjuly
themommaduck
Delilah
MamaJKL
usnwifelw
mariak
Maya
BayAreaMom
crockpot_queen
hildie
ixlovexpink
Mandyangel
awhitesi
Hodgkiss1122
jessimm16
butterflyjuju
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Khempton

What do you think of Sangria Sunset? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Sangria Sunset?   What do you think of Sangria Sunset? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:31 am

I would love to see it in person too!!! I wish we could pick the print and the bag we wanted it on Laughing
Back to top Go down
butterflyjuju

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Sangria Sunset?   What do you think of Sangria Sunset? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:08 am

Khempton wrote:
I would love to see it in person too!!! I wish we could pick the print and the bag we wanted it on Laughing

Me too I want a MiniBe!
Back to top Go down
BLightyear

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Sangria Sunset?   What do you think of Sangria Sunset? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:21 am

Love it!!
Its up there with DD Smile

(this photo is with flash on.... so its not as 'bright' but a bit more washed out)
What do you think of Sangria Sunset? - Page 2 IMG_8225
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Sangria Sunset?   What do you think of Sangria Sunset? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 1:19 pm

hildie wrote:
I SOOO wish this was coming in different bags, but hopefully the FBA...patience. Smile I want a BL in it and maybe a Packabe!

um Amy what is a FBA???
Back to top Go down
octjuly

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Sangria Sunset?   What do you think of Sangria Sunset? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 9:18 pm

pinkfrog wrote:
hildie wrote:
I SOOO wish this was coming in different bags, but hopefully the FBA...patience. Smile I want a BL in it and maybe a Packabe!

um Amy what is a FBA???

Hi,
The FBA is the Flapless Be All, the name coined by the ladies in the Pink Room for the redesign of the BeAll minus the flap (which a lot of ladies don't like).
Everyone is waiting for it (and its official name Smile ) to be revealed in the next couple weeks during the JJB Spring Reveals.

Sorry to answer for Amy.....but I wasn't sure when she'd check back in here.

Happy New Year! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Sangria Sunset?   What do you think of Sangria Sunset? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:12 am

octjuly wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
hildie wrote:

um Amy what is a FBA???

Hi,
The FBA is the Flapless Be All, the name coined by the ladies in the Pink Room for the redesign of the BeAll minus the flap (which a lot of ladies don't like).
Everyone is waiting for it (and its official name Smile ) to be revealed in the next couple weeks during the JJB Spring Reveals.

Sorry to answer for Amy.....but I wasn't sure when she'd check back in here.

Happy New Year! Very Happy

no problem WOW that would be AWESOME!!! I remember when I was more regularly posting in the pink room that was a HUGE complaint...can't wait to see if they deliver that or not...

Happy New Yr to you too
Back to top Go down
mamatojj

mamatojj

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Sangria Sunset?   What do you think of Sangria Sunset? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 3:06 am

I absolutely love Sangria Sunset. I don't know if it's because it's a re-coloration of Drip Drops (which I love too) or because the colors go so well together. Oh! And that buttery colored lining is TDF!
Back to top Go down
misschrissy754

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Sangria Sunset?   What do you think of Sangria Sunset? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:30 am

I love Sangria! I have a packabe and a light. Oh and of course a quick Smile
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Sangria Sunset?   What do you think of Sangria Sunset? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:32 am

I'm not to crazy about it. I find it a bit....washed out.
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Sangria Sunset?   What do you think of Sangria Sunset? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:07 am

It's growing on me.

I have a coin purse and just got a quick. I thought I'd like it more at first, but its growing on me more and more.
I think it'd look great on a bigger bag.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Sangria Sunset?   What do you think of Sangria Sunset? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:57 am

QTsmum wrote:
It's growing on me.

I have a coin purse and just got a quick. I thought I'd like it more at first, but its growing on me more and more.
I think it'd look great on a bigger bag.

Oooh I forgot I have a Sangria coin purse and Quick. LOL! Ok I'm going to take them out and look at them again. See if it grows on me Laughing
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Sangria Sunset?   What do you think of Sangria Sunset? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:20 am

LMAO!
I find the more I look at it, the more I like it. It's very mature looking. Like, ZZ could easily be girly, but Sangria is more 'woman' to me, kwim?!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Sangria Sunset?   What do you think of Sangria Sunset? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:48 am

QTsmum wrote:
LMAO!
I find the more I look at it, the more I like it. It's very mature looking. Like, ZZ could easily be girly, but Sangria is more 'woman' to me, kwim?!

It is mature looking unlike Perky and ZZ. I guess because it's not so bright and flowery.
Back to top Go down
mintoad

mintoad

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Sangria Sunset?   What do you think of Sangria Sunset? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:52 am

I just got a light in sangria this week and it is GORGEOUS IRL!!!! I am not a big orange fan but on, my heavens do I love this print!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Sangria Sunset?   What do you think of Sangria Sunset? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:40 pm

mintoad wrote:
I just got a light in sangria this week and it is GORGEOUS IRL!!!! I am not a big orange fan but on, my heavens do I love this print!

Glad you love it! I only have a Sangria coin purse and still trying to get used to it. I stare at it every day hoping it will grow on me but....no dice.
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Sangria Sunset?   What do you think of Sangria Sunset? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:54 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
mintoad wrote:

Glad you love it! I only have a Sangria coin purse and still trying to get used to it. I stare at it every day hoping it will grow on me but....no dice.

Glad I'm not the only one that isn't a huge fan of Sangria Embarassed DZ is one that is growing on me though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Headlighted

Headlighted

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Sangria Sunset?   What do you think of Sangria Sunset? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:56 am

awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
mintoad wrote:

Glad I'm not the only one that isn't a huge fan of Sangria Embarassed DZ is one that is growing on me though Very Happy
I feel the same way, I'm just not a "brown" girl. I'm all about the black and what looks good with black.
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Sangria Sunset?   What do you think of Sangria Sunset? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:34 am

Headlighted wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
mintoad wrote:

I feel the same way, I'm just not a "brown" girl. I'm all about the black and what looks good with black.

That must be it! I usually only wear and carry black coordinating things. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Sangria Sunset?   What do you think of Sangria Sunset? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:56 am

[quote="awhitesi"]
Headlighted wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
mintoad wrote:

That must be it! I usually only wear and carry black coordinating things. Very Happy[/quote

Haha! Me too!
Back to top Go down
Katy

Katy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Sangria Sunset?   What do you think of Sangria Sunset? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:00 am

[quote="Momof2Boys"]
awhitesi wrote:
Headlighted wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
mintoad wrote:

That must be it! I usually only wear and carry black coordinating things. Very Happy[/quote

Haha! Me too!

That totally doesn't have to be it! I am TOTALLY a brown girl, and all earth colors. But Sangria, is just not for me. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://kghall.blogspot.com
Headlighted

Headlighted

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Sangria Sunset?   What do you think of Sangria Sunset? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:02 am

I like Sangria in small doses, like the small set! I also like it in pictures a lot more then I do IRL.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Sangria Sunset?   What do you think of Sangria Sunset? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:03 am

[quote="Headlighted"]I like Sangria in small doses, like the small set! I also like it in pictures a lot more then I do IRL.[/quote

I don't think I'll be getting a big bag in Sangria.
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Sangria Sunset?   What do you think of Sangria Sunset? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:14 am

[quote="Momof2Boys"]
Headlighted wrote:
I like Sangria in small doses, like the small set! I also like it in pictures a lot more then I do IRL.[/quote

I don't think I'll be getting a big bag in Sangria.

I kind of feel the same way about DZ...nice in small accessories or as a lining Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Sangria Sunset?   What do you think of Sangria Sunset? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:22 pm

[quote="Katy"]
Momof2Boys wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
Headlighted wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
mintoad wrote:

Haha! Me too!

That totally doesn't have to be it! I am TOTALLY a brown girl, and all earth colors. But Sangria, is just not for me. Sad

Then again, that's the beauty of JJB. So many prints to choose from Wink
Back to top Go down
CaliMiLf

CaliMiLf

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Sangria Sunset?   What do you think of Sangria Sunset? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:40 pm

its my favorite i wish it came on more bags to. Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Sangria Sunset?   What do you think of Sangria Sunset? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think of Sangria Sunset?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next