Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

News for September

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maya
Admin
Maya

News for September Empty
PostSubject: News for September   News for September Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:09 am

Firstly, keep checking in on Facebook, Twitter and the blog! Doing small random contests everywhere!

Only new JJB's available are the LE Quicks. The rest are due in for holiday shipment.

Amy Kathryn's are up and will be available to ship in 1-2 weeks!

New Stephen Joseph's are up as well.

I will have the JJB LE Quicks up later today and will post here with an update!

Don't forget to check out the new BabyMel's! Should be in by next week.

A lot of the Angel Dear items are backordered. If there's something baby is addicted to get it now before we run out.

Super low on the Caden Lane items! We won't be getting anymore of them in so get your hands on 'em while you can!

Ah Goo Baby has new prints. Will be up shortly as well.

Baby Bella Maya is a HIT!!!! Those car seat covers are gorgeous and those booties are he cutest little things you've ever seen!

Timi and Leslie is still on super sale. They are selling out of bags fast so if you like something get it now! Smile I missed out on 2 bags because I waited too long! Sad

The Room Seven IRL's are posted on the blog. Keep checking in for yet another contest hint hint

JJB Pre-Order coupon codes will be given out mid-late September. Please be patient..... I know you're all itching for those codes Smile

We're in the process of setting up the video section. Crossing fingers to start doing videos again in the next month or 2.

I will be posting some IRL's of the Fleurville Black Bouquet Sling Tote and the Hana Orange Linen.

Belly Bandit is coming out with the Bosom Bandit.... it looks so so awesome and they have about 3 more new items coming out which I'll post about when I have more info Smile

That's all I can think of off the top of my head Smile Have a wonderful day everyone!
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com

News for September
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Dudes and Divas :: LD&D Room - EVERYTHING ELSE! :: Little Dudes and Divas News!-
Jump to: