Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just Tomatoes

Go down 
+3
katherinekats
Maya
seansmom
7 posters
AuthorMessage
seansmom

seansmom

Just Tomatoes Empty
PostSubject: Just Tomatoes   Just Tomatoes Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:00 pm

Seriously, I am addicted to these freeze dried fruits and veggies. I bought some a Whole Foods last week and fell in love. I got Apricots, Mangoes and Strawberries. Then I got online and ordered a giant thing of Apricots and Carrot bits. Regular sized bins of peas, veggie mix and peaches. They came today.

I ripped them open to taste and they say they don't put anything other than the fruit in there, but they have to have some sort of addictive substance because I could easily eat an entire container by myself in one sitting!

Sean loves them too. They are a perfect snack. Not slimy/wet/messy, small for little hands to pick up, no added sugar or preservatives or junk, so good for you and soooo yummy! Very Happy

I need to get a job so I can support my new Just Tomatoes habit. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

Just Tomatoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Tomatoes   Just Tomatoes Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:26 pm

They're also pint friendly on weight watchers.... another fan here Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
katherinekats

katherinekats

Just Tomatoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Tomatoes   Just Tomatoes Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:48 pm

I need to try these out. Do they have these at Trader Joe's?
Back to top Go down
katherinekats

katherinekats

Just Tomatoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Tomatoes   Just Tomatoes Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:49 pm

Back to top Go down
seansmom

seansmom

Just Tomatoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Tomatoes   Just Tomatoes Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:15 pm

katherinekats wrote:

I don't know....I don't have a Trader Joe's anywhere near me. Sad Sad Sad I do know they are at Whole Foods and some HyVee grocery stores carry them. If you go to justtomatoes.com they have a store locater. HTH!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

Just Tomatoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Tomatoes   Just Tomatoes Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:44 am

your title had me wondering what the heck you were talking about and then reading your post and checking the website out now I want some especially the dried mango I LOVE dried mango
Back to top Go down
seansmom

seansmom

Just Tomatoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Tomatoes   Just Tomatoes Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:17 am

Oh Lexi, I don't even like mangoes, but I couldn't stop eating their dried mango!!! Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Jordanopolis

Just Tomatoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Tomatoes   Just Tomatoes Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:22 am

I love JT too!! I wish there was more FS around here...I should go visit the health food store in town again, but the last time I saw they only had Bananas, which were yummy! I'll take a look at Trader Joe's too...
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

Just Tomatoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Tomatoes   Just Tomatoes Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:54 am

Costco had some last time I was there.
Come in packets so you don't end up having a container of them but honestly,as addictive as they were they were JUST a little too sweet.
I can't believe I just said that !! Smile
Back to top Go down
seansmom

seansmom

Just Tomatoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Tomatoes   Just Tomatoes Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:49 pm

Maya wrote:
Costco had some last time I was there.
Come in packets so you don't end up having a container of them but honestly,as addictive as they were they were JUST a little too sweet.
I can't believe I just said that !! Smile

Costco?? Really? Man I need to get a membership there!! We have a Sam's one (it's about fifteen minutes closer to our house too) that DH gets through work for free...so we have a hard time getting a Costco one too. Hmmm.....this might help me change my mind though!

I ate almost the entire container of Just Peaches today!! Shocked Shocked Embarassed Embarassed Better than a bag of cookies though, right? Laughing
Back to top Go down
katherinekats

katherinekats

Just Tomatoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Tomatoes   Just Tomatoes Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:35 pm

AT Costco? Need to check them there then. I didn't see them at our Whole Foods Crying or Very sad .
Back to top Go down
Lindymagoo

Lindymagoo

Just Tomatoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Tomatoes   Just Tomatoes Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:58 pm

Terri Rae,

Glad you got them and liked them! They certainly are addicting! I initially bought them for DGS, but DH ends up scarfing down quite a bit. I can't say no to those bananas. LOVE THEM! But I am very picky when it comes to eating fresh bananas. They have to be perfect. No brown spots, not slimy...etc. JT is always perfect!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

Just Tomatoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Tomatoes   Just Tomatoes Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:44 pm

They have it in these big boxes with the smaller bags.
I've had the strawberries, apples and pears.
The pears are super sweet.

You have me wondering now if we ARE talking about the same thing.

They are freeze dried fruit but it sounds like they might be a different type.
Care to share a picture?
Back to top Go down
seansmom

seansmom

Just Tomatoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Tomatoes   Just Tomatoes Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:44 am

Maya wrote:
They have it in these big boxes with the smaller bags.
I've had the strawberries, apples and pears.
The pears are super sweet.

You have me wondering now if we ARE talking about the same thing.

They are freeze dried fruit but it sounds like they might be a different type.
Care to share a picture?

I haven't taken a picture yet, but here's a pic of the website of the strawberries. I don't know what they look like in the baggies, only in the plastic canisters:

http://www.justtomatoes.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/straw_org_img175.jpg

Sean loves the peas, tolerates the apricots and isn't a fan of the peaches or the carrots. I LOVE the apricots and mangoes and peaches and veggie mix. The carrots are pretty good and the peas are ok. I can't wait to try more! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
crockpot_queen

crockpot_queen

Just Tomatoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Tomatoes   Just Tomatoes Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:07 am

Wow, they sound really good and something that my daughter might eat. We have a BJ's membership, our closest Whole foods is 1 1/2 hours away. Hmm I'll have to see if I can order on line. Thanks for sharing!!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

Just Tomatoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Tomatoes   Just Tomatoes Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 4:43 am

seansmom wrote:
Oh Lexi, I don't even like mangoes, but I couldn't stop eating their dried mango!!! Shocked Shocked

hmm might have to send you money so you can ship some to me Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just Tomatoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Tomatoes   Just Tomatoes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Tomatoes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Dudes and Divas :: LD&D Room - EVERYTHING ELSE! :: Anything and Everything!-
Jump to: