Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Contest news and stuff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maya
Admin
Maya

Contest news and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Contest news and stuff   Contest news and stuff Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:11 am

Firstly don't forget about the Baby Kaed Shanti giveaway!
Check out the contests section

In the Ju Ju Be page, Kyla posted a poll. Vote and post. Will have a randome drawing.

Check out the Birthday Wishes room under the Ramble Room and wish 3 of our members a happy happy birthday! Smile

If you haven't read the "I've lost my wife to Ju Ju Be" Post, you MUST it's hilarious!!!!!!! It's in the Ju Ju Be section.

Ore-order items came in yesterday. Most orders did go out however some did not because we did not get our full shipments yet. Thank you for your patience.

Posted the pics on the website for the Orange Linen Fleurville's.

Be Quick DD is gone, I just need to update the site.

ALL T&L CJ Satchels are GONE!

If you haven't seen the JJB IRL's of the new items, check out the JJB section.

Let's get to 100 followers on Twitter and I'll have a random drawing for a free gift.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I've been so so busy lately and cannot keep up with the questions and posts. However, you know I want to help and provide any information I can.
If there is a question on here you think I can answer, or a post you think I should see PLEASE send me the link to my email.
I would love to attempt to keep up.
Thank you in advance for your help.

HUGS TO ALL!
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com

Contest news and stuff
Page 1 of 1