Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who wants to see pics of the new stuff!?!??!

Go down 
+12
prego08
SarahNicole
mamaoftwins
mariak
AScott83
butterflyjuju
mamatojj
GatorMommy
kellcaudill
wife&mommy
Lindsey8
Maya
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AScott83

AScott83

Who wants to see pics of the new stuff!?!??! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who wants to see pics of the new stuff!?!??!   Who wants to see pics of the new stuff!?!??! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:30 am

I can't wait to get my LB Be All!

That ME Major is GORGEOUS!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to see pics of the new stuff!?!??!   Who wants to see pics of the new stuff!?!??! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:37 am

I am loving that ME major! That red interier is TDF!
Back to top Go down
mamaoftwins

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to see pics of the new stuff!?!??!   Who wants to see pics of the new stuff!?!??! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:44 am

Great pics! Can't wait to get my order! Thanks, Maya!!!
Back to top Go down
SarahNicole

SarahNicole

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to see pics of the new stuff!?!??!   Who wants to see pics of the new stuff!?!??! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:27 am

I wish I could play with JJB's and do photo shoots with them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AScott83

AScott83

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to see pics of the new stuff!?!??!   Who wants to see pics of the new stuff!?!??! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:34 am

Quote :
I wish I could play with JJB's and do photo shoots with them

Was just thinking that, it must be awesome to see all the new stuff in person and play around with it!
Back to top Go down
prego08

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to see pics of the new stuff!?!??!   Who wants to see pics of the new stuff!?!??! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:11 pm

Thanks Maya! Looking forward to getting my order!
Back to top Go down
butterflyjuju

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to see pics of the new stuff!?!??!   Who wants to see pics of the new stuff!?!??! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:24 pm

Loving that pink lining in the BeAll! Had to come back to look! I love the red lining of the ME Major too but don't care for the outer print.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to see pics of the new stuff!?!??!   Who wants to see pics of the new stuff!?!??! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:52 am

I'm soooo bummed the be rich in ME is sooooo pale WOW...they should have added a red outline to make it pop more Sad
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to see pics of the new stuff!?!??!   Who wants to see pics of the new stuff!?!??! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:56 am

kellcaudill wrote:
Oooohhhh Maya!! Gorgeous pics!! Love that red lining....ahhh...

isn't that red lining HOT HOT HOT!!! I LOVE the me in the be major
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to see pics of the new stuff!?!??!   Who wants to see pics of the new stuff!?!??! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:58 am

GatorMommy wrote:
Hmmmm...not loving LB. The HR is pretty, but
making me dizzy. Glad I don't love it, because I am BROKE!

I thought I was the only one that the HR was making dizzy...I cannot look at it at all
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to see pics of the new stuff!?!??!   Who wants to see pics of the new stuff!?!??! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:00 am

mariak wrote:
I am loving that ME major! That red interier is TDF!

that's my EXACT thoughts too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to see pics of the new stuff!?!??!   Who wants to see pics of the new stuff!?!??! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:01 am

AScott83 wrote:
Quote :
I wish I could play with JJB's and do photo shoots with them

Was just thinking that, it must be awesome to see all the new stuff in person and play around with it!

I think this calls for a field trip down to NYC to visit LD&D Very Happy What do you guys all think??? lol
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to see pics of the new stuff!?!??!   Who wants to see pics of the new stuff!?!??! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:02 am

Thanks again Maya Very Happy

Cbub is really starting to grow on me...it looks pretty good on certain items
Back to top Go down
brooknjas

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to see pics of the new stuff!?!??!   Who wants to see pics of the new stuff!?!??! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:40 am

Beautiful pics! Love the red lining, and even the champagne lining on the CBub major. Thanks Maya for the in depth look!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to see pics of the new stuff!?!??!   Who wants to see pics of the new stuff!?!??! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:06 am

Anytime all!
Enjoy your goodies and can't wait to see new stash photos!
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
AScott83

AScott83

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to see pics of the new stuff!?!??!   Who wants to see pics of the new stuff!?!??! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:11 am

Quote :
I thought I was the only one that the HR was making dizzy...I cannot look at it at all

Same here! I keep looking at it to try and love it and I start to get dizzy. It looks all pixely to me! Like the pattern got blown up too much. Laughing

Quote :
I think this calls for a field trip down to NYC to visit LD&D What do you guys all think??? lol

Ooooh, I wonder if they do tours and give you little gift bags at the end? Laughing
Back to top Go down
henryrabbit

henryrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to see pics of the new stuff!?!??!   Who wants to see pics of the new stuff!?!??! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:38 am

Those are great pictures Maya! I love both HR and LB, but they are not really my style, plus I don't care for the Be All. That just means I have more $$ to spend on the Fuel Cells and more wallets. LOL
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to see pics of the new stuff!?!??!   Who wants to see pics of the new stuff!?!??! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:28 am

LMAO!
extra money sounds fantastic!
And accessories sound even more fantastic!
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to see pics of the new stuff!?!??!   Who wants to see pics of the new stuff!?!??! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:41 pm

AScott83 wrote:
Quote :

Same here! I keep looking at it to try and love it and I start to get dizzy. It looks all pixely to me! Like the pattern got blown up too much. Laughing

Quote :
I think this calls for a field trip down to NYC to visit LD&D What do you guys all think??? lol

Ooooh, I wonder if they do tours and give you little gift bags at the end? Laughing

LMAO Amy at the gift bags comment though that would be AWESOME since Maya always has some AWESOME goodies to mail out

Yeah your right about the image being too pixely
Back to top Go down
katherinekats

katherinekats

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to see pics of the new stuff!?!??!   Who wants to see pics of the new stuff!?!??! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:51 am

Maya thanks for the photos again! Now I'm thinking of ME *sigh*.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to see pics of the new stuff!?!??!   Who wants to see pics of the new stuff!?!??! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:26 am

katherinekats wrote:
Maya thanks for the photos again! Now I'm thinking of ME *sigh*.

you don't own any ME Shocked ???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to see pics of the new stuff!?!??!   Who wants to see pics of the new stuff!?!??! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who wants to see pics of the new stuff!?!??!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2