Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shoes for almost walkers

Go down 
+4
pinkfrog
tever
ChristinaKinMI
katherinekats
8 posters
AuthorMessage
katherinekats

katherinekats

Shoes for almost walkers Empty
PostSubject: Shoes for almost walkers   Shoes for almost walkers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:36 am

Any suggestions? I need a nice pair or 2 for dd. Gosh she's not a baby anymore Shocked .
Back to top Go down
ChristinaKinMI

ChristinaKinMI

PostSubject: Re: Shoes for almost walkers   Shoes for almost walkers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:14 am

I like Pedipeds, and I also put MiniMocs on Nicholas when he was 'cruising'.
Back to top Go down
http://ourdaughtershavewings.typepad.com
tever

tever

PostSubject: Re: Shoes for almost walkers   Shoes for almost walkers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:19 am

The thing that I don't like about the shoes that you can buy cheap are that the bottoms are inflexible, but the other ones are so expensive. The solution that we found and I really really like are we bought some water/boat shoes from a boat store going out of business, hubby thinks they are called aqua socks, for $10. I love that they are very flexible on the bottom for her to run in and if she gets them dirty then I just rinse them off. I hardly ever put socks on because regular shoes are so hard to put on anyway - these are so easy to just slip on and they stay on.

Okay, so I got the extra pair out - they were On The Edge (OTE) Deck Runner II for kids, but I'm not having any luck finding them online. Hmmm..
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Shoes for almost walkers   Shoes for almost walkers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:05 am

well they sure weren't around when my ds was at this stage but Robeez now makes shoes for walkers and I LOVE all the designs...you know there great quality and the price is pretty reasonable

Here's a link - http://tinyurl.com/c778hk

Another great company is stride rite

HTH
Back to top Go down
seansmom

seansmom

PostSubject: Re: Shoes for almost walkers   Shoes for almost walkers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:49 am

When Sean was just learning to walk, I used the Robeez soft soles and the Target brand (Circo) ones too. Now that he has a good handle on walking most of the time, I have gone to shoes with more of a sole.

He has a pair of those Aquasocks that I got at BRU for $8. A pair of Nike sandals I got at Kohls for $19 (I put them on him and let him walk around for a bit to make sure he could handle them.) And I recently had a credit at Trade Home shoes and used it towards a pair of Robeez Tredz. I love all of those. He has no problem at all with any of them. (And they're SO cute!)

In fact, if I leave any of them out where he can get to them, he brings them to me to put on him. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Shoes for almost walkers   Shoes for almost walkers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:39 pm

We're getting great feedback on the Rileyroos.
Flexible bottom, curling up slightly at the toes to make walking easier and oh the styles are soooooooo cute!
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
AScott83

AScott83

PostSubject: Re: Shoes for almost walkers   Shoes for almost walkers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:50 pm

Maya wrote:
Flexible bottom, curling up slightly at the toes to make walking easier and oh the styles are soooooooo cute!

The curling looks like it would work great! I havn't bought DD any shoes yet since she is still crawling.
Back to top Go down
katherinekats

katherinekats

PostSubject: Re: Shoes for almost walkers   Shoes for almost walkers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:53 pm

MY sis just told me she wanted to buy Chloe shoes for her birthday so we're going to get a pair of Pedipeds & a pair of See Kai Run Very Happy .

BTW, I've seen Pedoodles but not sure if they're as good. Any feedback on those?
Back to top Go down
seansmom

seansmom

PostSubject: Re: Shoes for almost walkers   Shoes for almost walkers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:17 pm

Maya wrote:

I've never heard of these! I had no idea you guys carried little shoes!!! I guess I should pull my head out of JJB diaper bag land once in a while and see what else you have available, eh?? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Shoes for almost walkers   Shoes for almost walkers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:31 pm

[/quote] I guess I should pull my head out of JJB diaper bag land once in a while and see what else you have available, eh?? Rolling Eyes[/quote]

lol!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Shoes for almost walkers   Shoes for almost walkers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:33 pm

its amazing that after 3.5 yrs how much has changed for almost walkers...when ds was learning to walk our concern was his feet getting wet wearing Robeez since they didn't have any hard soled ones at the time...
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Shoes for almost walkers   Shoes for almost walkers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:34 pm

Maya wrote:

OMG Maya those are adorable...now I want another one just so I can buy all those shoes and sandals lol!
Back to top Go down
seansmom

seansmom

PostSubject: Re: Shoes for almost walkers   Shoes for almost walkers Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:46 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Maya wrote:

OMG Maya those are adorable...now I want another one just so I can buy all those shoes and sandals lol!

I know!! Aren't they the cutest???! Next time my boy needs some shoes I will have to check these out!

Though Maya I had a question...do you know how the month sizes correspond to the other sizes? For instance Sean is just growing into size 5 toddler shoes...is that the 12-18 month or??
Back to top Go down
jen

jen

PostSubject: Re: Shoes for almost walkers   Shoes for almost walkers Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:23 am

I bought preschoolians for my son- learned of them in the Pink Room. It's not easy to find wide shoes for little ones.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Shoes for almost walkers   Shoes for almost walkers Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:23 pm

seansmom wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Maya wrote:

I know!! Aren't they the cutest???! Next time my boy needs some shoes I will have to check these out!

Though Maya I had a question...do you know how the month sizes correspond to the other sizes? For instance Sean is just growing into size 5 toddler shoes...is that the 12-18 month or??

OMG Sean is catching up really fast to Liam WOW my son really needs to start growing lol!

Looking at the shoes I don't think any of those sizes would fit him but you know I could be wrong kids shoe sizing can be difficult sometimes
Back to top Go down
seansmom

seansmom

PostSubject: Re: Shoes for almost walkers   Shoes for almost walkers Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:44 pm

pinkfrog wrote:
OMG Sean is catching up really fast to Liam WOW my son really needs to start growing lol!

Looking at the shoes I don't think any of those sizes would fit him but you know I could be wrong kids shoe sizing can be difficult sometimes

lol! Sean has long skinny feet. He's sort of in between 4 and 5, but I don't want to buy 4's that he will only wear for another month or so! He has a couple 5's that fit him pretty well....and one that is still obviously too big. Those are Vicentes though so maybe the European sizes run a little different.

You are probably right about the shoe sizing. My friend has a 9 month old little guy who is wearing size 5 shoes already! Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Shoes for almost walkers   Shoes for almost walkers Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:48 pm

seansmom wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

lol! Sean has long skinny feet. He's sort of in between 4 and 5, but I don't want to buy 4's that he will only wear for another month or so! He has a couple 5's that fit him pretty well....and one that is still obviously too big. Those are Vicentes though so maybe the European sizes run a little different.

You are probably right about the shoe sizing. My friend has a 9 month old little guy who is wearing size 5 shoes already! Shocked Shocked

whoa only 9 months and in a size 5 Shocked that is really shocking
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Shoes for almost walkers   Shoes for almost walkers Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:10 am

seansmom wrote:
Maya wrote:

I've never heard of these! I had no idea you guys carried little shoes!!! I guess I should pull my head out of JJB diaper bag land once in a while and see what else you have available, eh?? Rolling Eyes

LMAO!
We carry a BUNCH of different items! Smile
Best thing to do is click BRAND SHOP then view all
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shoes for almost walkers   Shoes for almost walkers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shoes for almost walkers
Page 1 of 1