Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

What do you think?
I love it! I hope they make it, because I'll buy it.
54%
 54% [ 7 ]
It's ok, I would probably buy it.
15%
 15% [ 2 ]
Not really my thing.
31%
 31% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
GatorMommy

PostSubject: Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy?   Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:29 am

darlingBri in the pinkroom photoshopped these for me, and I thought they would be absolutely WONDERFUL!

What do you think?

Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy?   Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:13 am

OH MY!!!! LOVING IT!!!!!!
I do wish there was a little less white though.
Can't wait to see if they make it!

CONTESTS, EXCLUSIVES and COUPONS OH MY!
Check out the contests page on the forum!

Maya
maya@littledudesanddivas.com
www.mynewsandthings.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
Maya
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy?   Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:50 am

Hey all! Vote and post what you voted for here!
I'll have a random drawing for a free tee!

Maya
Back to top Go down
GatorMommy

PostSubject: Re: Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy?   Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:55 am

Well, I voted for a I hope they make it, I would buy it! This is my DREAM print! Move over Groovy!
Back to top Go down
AScott83

PostSubject: Re: Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy?   Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:04 am

I voted that I would buy it. I think the colors need to be moved around a little to make it flow better and I think a new cream lining would be sooo cute, I like it!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy?   Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:09 am

OMG I am really digging this color combo especially in the brb...WOW if they really do make it I will really have to start saving my pennies...I can't believe how much I LOVE this color combo...would love to know the name of this bag too
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy?   Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:12 am

I went back to Maya's blog and I didn't realize it was navy not black that is in the print either way I'm LOVING the combo however I think I need a better shot once they confirm this to see how the navy flows in with this
Back to top Go down
butterflyjuju

PostSubject: Re: Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy?   Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:15 am

I'm like Maya a little less white/cream. But I would definitely at least try a Quick in it to see if I like the print. I recently purchased a purple quick after thinking I wouldn't like it. I do like it so you never know.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy?   Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:19 am

butterflyjuju wrote:
I'm like Maya a little less white/cream. But I would definitely at least try a Quick in it to see if I like the print. I recently purchased a purple quick after thinking I wouldn't like it. I do like it so you never know.

am I the only one not seeing the white/cream??? it doesn't look much to me on my end Question
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy?   Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:51 pm

Kyla told me she was dreaming f the print..... I'm guilty as well....
Dreamed of it in the Be Light
Not sure where I was going or with whom but I saw that Be Light clearly!
I'm in trouble lol

Maya
Back to top Go down
Pinkalicious

PostSubject: Re: Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy?   Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:08 pm

I voted for getting one... i think the print is very very pretty and original Smile i hope Kristin does something about it..hint hint... Smile
Back to top Go down
mamatojj

PostSubject: Re: Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy?   Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:14 pm

I LOVE it! I've been dreaming about getting a BRB someday...

I would totally buy it!
Back to top Go down
GatorMommy

PostSubject: Re: Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy?   Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:33 pm

pinkfrog wrote:
I went back to Maya's blog and I didn't realize it was navy not black that is in the print either way I'm LOVING the combo however I think I need a better shot once they confirm this to see how the navy flows in with this

It's supposed to be black, that's the colorway that Bri used.
Back to top Go down
AScott83

PostSubject: Re: Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy?   Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:59 am

Quote :
am I the only one not seeing the white/cream??? it doesn't look much to me on my end

I actually wish there was more cream in it. Laughing

And I think it is Black, not navy.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy?   Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:42 am

GatorMommy wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

It's supposed to be black, that's the colorway that Bri used.

if its black it looks HOT!!! I really hope they make this print Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy?   Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:45 am

AScott83 wrote:
Quote :
am I the only one not seeing the white/cream??? it doesn't look much to me on my end

I actually wish there was more cream in it. Laughing

And I think it is Black, not navy.

That's great to know Amy...when I read Maya's blog it says Navy but over here it says black ...I wouldn't want too much cream/white because then it would get dirty too fast or shows more dirt I should say

I miss my brb since selling it and really hope they make this print specially in the brb Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy?   Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:45 am

Maya wrote:
Kyla told me she was dreaming f the print..... I'm guilty as well....
Dreamed of it in the Be Light
Not sure where I was going or with whom but I saw that Be Light clearly!
I'm in trouble lol

a belight in this print would be divine Very Happy
Back to top Go down
seansmom

PostSubject: Re: Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy?   Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:23 am

Seriously, I love it.
Back to top Go down
mariak

PostSubject: Re: Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy?   Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:47 am

I love it. It's very classy and pretty.
Back to top Go down
hildie

PostSubject: Re: Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy?   Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:45 am

How did you do this poll Kyla?
Back to top Go down
http://www.parentteachercoach.com/   http://mommy-mentor.blogspo
Maya
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy?   Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:04 am

That's what I was about to ask! Smile Beat me to it lol

Maya
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy?   Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:45 am

any more word on this print?
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy?   Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:47 am

Maya I responded to you over on the who lost their wife to JJB
Back to top Go down
hildie

PostSubject: Re: Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy?   Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:48 am

Oh and since I forgot to answer the actual question...yes! I love Sienna, PP, and LP! A neutral would be awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.parentteachercoach.com/   http://mommy-mentor.blogspo
Khempton

PostSubject: Re: Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy?   Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:57 pm

Wasn't sure how to enter my vote ...Its not my thing....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy?   

Back to top Go down

Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Dudes and Divas :: Diaper Bag Addicts! :: Diaper Bag Chat! :: All Ju Ju Be All the Time-
Jump to: