Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which bag or bags get the most comments?

Go down 
+6
Hodgkiss1122
Maya
AScott83
mariak
pinkfrog
elvish
10 posters
AuthorMessage
elvish

elvish

Which bag or bags get the most comments? Empty
PostSubject: Which bag or bags get the most comments?   Which bag or bags get the most comments? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:02 pm

Which bag(s) or brand(s) get the most attention in your area?
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Which bag or bags get the most comments?   Which bag or bags get the most comments? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:21 pm

you know I frankly have never had anyone stop me and admire or ask about my bags...I do see ppl checking my bags out but no comments or anything
Back to top Go down
elvish

elvish

PostSubject: Re: Which bag or bags get the most comments?   Which bag or bags get the most comments? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:32 pm

I've never had anyone comment on an actual diaper bag (that I can recall). But I do use JJB BeQuicks as clutches or wristlets, and the large BeSet pieces as messenger-style handbags. Both get lots of compliments Smile
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Which bag or bags get the most comments?   Which bag or bags get the most comments? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:39 pm

Oh yea I completely forgot that I use my be quick as a wristlet duh lol that I think has gotten a few compliments and looks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: Which bag or bags get the most comments?   Which bag or bags get the most comments? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:02 am

I usually don't get commments on my diaper bags but everyone loves the WannaBe. I mean, who wouldn't? It's awesome!
Back to top Go down
AScott83

AScott83

PostSubject: Re: Which bag or bags get the most comments?   Which bag or bags get the most comments? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:51 am

I think so far my Tiki BRB.
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Which bag or bags get the most comments?   Which bag or bags get the most comments? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 7:07 am

Does my Mini Me Baby Gear count? Smile
Got a compliment in the gym

My FV wristlet when I was using it on the cruise

And I saw many admiring the AK Gladiola at the airport
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
Hodgkiss1122

Hodgkiss1122

PostSubject: Re: Which bag or bags get the most comments?   Which bag or bags get the most comments? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:08 am

Lush always get's love!!! Especially because we live in a tiny town and nobody has any idea about good bags!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Which bag or bags get the most comments?   Which bag or bags get the most comments? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:39 pm

I got SO many compliments for the T&L CJ Satchel
Back to top Go down
aajamu

PostSubject: Re: Which bag or bags get the most comments?   Which bag or bags get the most comments? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:27 pm

Everyone seems to love my Lexie Barnes Superstar in Viona. Too bad they aren't being made anymore, I know lots of people who would want one!

Also get comments on my Drip Drops Be Mine. And when I had a Fleurville Sling Tote in Blossom Redcrane, I would get a few comments too.

By and large though, it is rare to get a comment on a bag from a total stranger.
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Which bag or bags get the most comments?   Which bag or bags get the most comments? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:13 am

I KNOW I would get compliments on the Wannabe if I had it...... I think I need to create a "make a wish for maya's bag list" fundraiser or something lol

Trying to convince myself Summer is almost over and I've only been to the beach once so I can save getting the Wannabe for next year and instead get another T&L at their super sale prices.....

We got some more in this week and I all but drooled....
If anyone get a T&L with drool.... sorry LOL
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Which bag or bags get the most comments?   Which bag or bags get the most comments? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:20 am

Maya wrote:
I think I need to create a "make a wish for maya's bag list" fundraiser or something lol

what a great idea about starting a fundraiser Very Happy I might do that we have a thing over here were we get paid for our idea's and this wk I'm going to be sniffing laundry detergent from a towel and from the bottle and just for doing that for 3 days I get paid $75 Shocked what a great way to start my little fundraiser lol

Ewww on the T&L drool though that could mean celebrity worthiness since you are extremely popular Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ang79

PostSubject: Re: Which bag or bags get the most comments?   Which bag or bags get the most comments? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:02 am

Most people in my area just carry the free diaper bag from the hospital! Or something from Target or BRU because those are pretty much the only places to get baby stuff in our area (other than Walmart). But I have gotten a few compliments from friends/family on my LB Darling in Pacifica and my JJB MiniBe in DD, and one on my AK Gladiola in Royal, and my best friend liked my Babymel Amanda in Turquoise Leaf. I've also had comments from some of the moms in my daughter's playgroupd about how many bags I have, LOL!
Back to top Go down
katherinekats

katherinekats

PostSubject: Re: Which bag or bags get the most comments?   Which bag or bags get the most comments? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:41 am

I get compliments on my Spicys (I have 4 Embarassed ).
Back to top Go down
hildie

hildie

PostSubject: Re: Which bag or bags get the most comments?   Which bag or bags get the most comments? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:44 am

katherinekats wrote:

Your stash is clearly the most impressive. My tops are my LP Between, OOAK orange Perky Be All, and now my Cbub Be Light. Lots of people love CB!
Back to top Go down
http://www.parentteachercoach.com/   http://mommy-mentor.blogspo
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Which bag or bags get the most comments?   Which bag or bags get the most comments? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:49 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Maya wrote:
I think I need to create a "make a wish for maya's bag list" fundraiser or something lol

what a great idea about starting a fundraiser Very Happy I might do that we have a thing over here were we get paid for our idea's and this wk I'm going to be sniffing laundry detergent from a towel and from the bottle and just for doing that for 3 days I get paid $75 Shocked what a great way to start my little fundraiser lol

Ewww on the T&L drool though that could mean celebrity worthiness since you are extremely popular Very Happy

OMG I was on the floor!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Which bag or bags get the most comments?   Which bag or bags get the most comments? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:48 am

katherinekats wrote:

OMG Shocked

Do you actually use ALL your bags WOW!!!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Which bag or bags get the most comments?   Which bag or bags get the most comments? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:49 am

hildie wrote:
katherinekats wrote:

Your stash is clearly the most impressive. My tops are my LP Between, OOAK orange Perky Be All, and now my Cbub Be Light. Lots of people love CB!

I know isn't it Amy...I just wonder do ppl actually use ALL their bags in their stash WOW
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Which bag or bags get the most comments?   Which bag or bags get the most comments? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:50 am

Maya wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Maya wrote:

OMG I was on the floor!!!!!!!!

where you on the floor lying in a pool of drool from all the T&L??? lol!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Which bag or bags get the most comments?   Which bag or bags get the most comments? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:51 am

the above post was supposed to come out funny Maya not sure to me it isn't coming across that way but it was
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Which bag or bags get the most comments?   Which bag or bags get the most comments? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:40 pm

LMAO again Smile
I drooled mostly on the CJ Satchel, Marilyn, Charlie, Ruby's.
The Sweetums are super cute
The Liz Lange's are stunning!!!!!

OH and the Lana!!!! I love the closure on the Lana and it's BIG!

There are so many it's difficult to keep track! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which bag or bags get the most comments?   Which bag or bags get the most comments? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which bag or bags get the most comments?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Dudes and Divas :: Diaper Bag Addicts! :: Diaper Bag Chat!-
Jump to: