Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your next LD&D purchase?

Go down 
+2
Hodgkiss1122
AScott83
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AScott83

AScott83

Your next LD&D purchase? Empty
PostSubject: Your next LD&D purchase?   Your next LD&D purchase? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:31 am

Okay, it can be your "wish" purchase too! I'm always adding stuff to my cart and staring at it longingly. Laughing I need to win the lottery....

For me:
PP Bizbe
AK Thistle
DD Spicy
Baby Kaed Shyla or Avi-U Pewter

phew....that's it for now. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Hodgkiss1122

Hodgkiss1122

PostSubject: Re: Your next LD&D purchase?   Your next LD&D purchase? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:21 pm

I need... lol (NEED) several things!

A inobaby packin smart.... not sure if that is the right thing or not.
Some BeQuicks
BeRich (hopefully in some sort of LE print)
Belicious
Sporty Stripes Packabe

That is it for now... I am sure I will think of more later!
Back to top Go down
AScott83

AScott83

PostSubject: Re: Your next LD&D purchase?   Your next LD&D purchase? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:37 pm

Haha, yeah, that's not even including the JJB preorder stuff. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Your next LD&D purchase?   Your next LD&D purchase? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:33 pm

Do I count in this? Smile

Of course the AK's
A Be Light CBub...... and I still haven't figured out if it's coming in that yet or not
I think I might really like the Bus Be in the Cbub even though I've been ogling the Zany
MRH (would love one for makeup)
Cry Babyz wet bag..... just because I LOVE them and I was thinking it would be great for picnics for dirty utensils and stuff
WANNABE!!!!!!! My oh my I NEEEEEEED one of those
Oh and the JJCole blanket bag thing.... I love that thing and it's such a perfect item!

Must pause and continue later...... LONG list Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
seansmom

seansmom

PostSubject: Re: Your next LD&D purchase?   Your next LD&D purchase? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:16 am

Ok, I keep putting a MRH wallet and a CL BeLight and then four of the little super soft toys. I have yet to actually click the "purchase" button though. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: Your next LD&D purchase?   Your next LD&D purchase? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:24 am

I just ordered a perky BeLight and a CB BeQuick today. My next order will probably be the JJB preorder stuff. And after that I plan to buy a new AK Gladiola. Will it ever stop? Laughing
Back to top Go down
AScott83

AScott83

PostSubject: Re: Your next LD&D purchase?   Your next LD&D purchase? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:16 am

Quote :
Do I count in this?

Of course the AK's
A Be Light CBub...... and I still haven't figured out if it's coming in that yet or not
I think I might really like the Bus Be in the Cbub even though I've been ogling the Zany
MRH (would love one for makeup)
Cry Babyz wet bag..... just because I LOVE them and I was thinking it would be great for picnics for dirty utensils and stuff
WANNABE!!!!!!! My oh my I NEEEEEEED one of those
Oh and the JJCole blanket bag thing.... I love that thing and it's such a perfect item!

Must pause and continue later...... LONG list

The Cbub is coming in the light!! I want one of those too.

Are you talking about the JJCole changing purse? Those are pretty cute!

Last edited by AScott83 on Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AScott83

AScott83

PostSubject: Re: Your next LD&D purchase?   Your next LD&D purchase? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:18 am

Quote :
Ok, I keep putting a MRH wallet and a CL BeLight and then four of the little super soft toys. I have yet to actually click the "purchase" button though.

I keep doing the same things with the toys. haha

Quote :
I just ordered a perky BeLight and a CB BeQuick today. My next order will probably be the JJB preorder stuff. And after that I plan to buy a new AK Gladiola. Will it ever stop?

I used to think there was an end to the madness, but then I realized I am just fooling myself. Laughing
Back to top Go down
crockpot_queen

crockpot_queen

PostSubject: Re: Your next LD&D purchase?   Your next LD&D purchase? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:43 am

Right now I am debating a bag for my DD.
I am also looking at the Angle dear blankets, heard so many great things about them.
There are many Ju Ju Be bags that I would love to have, but can't justify getting right now.
Back to top Go down
AScott83

AScott83

PostSubject: Re: Your next LD&D purchase?   Your next LD&D purchase? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:07 am

The angel dear blankets are great!! I want more of those too.
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: Your next LD&D purchase?   Your next LD&D purchase? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:18 pm

Yes, those blankets are great. I have them for both of my kids.
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Your next LD&D purchase?   Your next LD&D purchase? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:40 pm

Did you try the Cupcakes?
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your next LD&D purchase?   Your next LD&D purchase? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your next LD&D purchase?
Page 1 of 1