Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your NON JJB Addiction :)

Go down 
+9
BoysNBerry
ang79
Jordanopolis
pinkfrog
AScott83
katherinekats
flowerpotg
seansmom
Maya
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Maya
Admin
Maya

Your NON JJB Addiction :) Empty
PostSubject: Your NON JJB Addiction :)   Your NON JJB Addiction :) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:12 pm

What brands and designers are your faves right now aside from JJB?
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
seansmom

seansmom

PostSubject: Re: Your NON JJB Addiction :)   Your NON JJB Addiction :) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:57 pm

There are other brands and designers? Wink Wink Wink Laughing Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
flowerpotg

PostSubject: Re: Your NON JJB Addiction :)   Your NON JJB Addiction :) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:30 pm

My Skip Hop Studio Tote is my favorite non-JJB.
Back to top Go down
katherinekats

katherinekats

PostSubject: Re: Your NON JJB Addiction :)   Your NON JJB Addiction :) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:52 pm

Does it have to be diaper bags?
Back to top Go down
katherinekats

katherinekats

PostSubject: Re: Your NON JJB Addiction :)   Your NON JJB Addiction :) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:58 pm

For other things, I'm addicted to the line of Fisher Price Laugh & Learn toys for dd. I already got her these:
Learning Home
Learning Kitchen
Baby Grand Piano
Learning Puppy
Learning Chair
Learning Vacuum
Learning Mower
Learning Purse
Learning Tools
Bird Bath

Oh my, I didn't know we have all these until I listed them Embarassed Shocked .
Back to top Go down
AScott83

AScott83

PostSubject: Re: Your NON JJB Addiction :)   Your NON JJB Addiction :) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 2:15 am

Since I started getting JJB's, I havn't had much $ for anything else! Although before I got into diaper bags I collected Fossil purses. I still think they are so cute, but since I'm a mommy now, they just don't fit my needs anymore. Sad
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Your NON JJB Addiction :)   Your NON JJB Addiction :) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:51 am

I am really loving Lug products right now...the colors are so vibrant and their organization is great Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jordanopolis

PostSubject: Re: Your NON JJB Addiction :)   Your NON JJB Addiction :) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:46 am

Hayden Harnett! I'm totally addicted! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ang79

PostSubject: Re: Your NON JJB Addiction :)   Your NON JJB Addiction :) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:34 pm

pinkfrog wrote:
I am really loving Lug products right now...the colors are so vibrant and their organization is great Very Happy

I really don't need any new bags but am intrigued by the Lug Camper and Moped....
Back to top Go down
BoysNBerry

BoysNBerry

PostSubject: Re: Your NON JJB Addiction :)   Your NON JJB Addiction :) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:29 pm

Before I started collecting JJBs I used to collect all different brands of cloth diapers. Flash minky ones Smile

Now, that I think I've overdosed on JJB... I'm thinking of moving onto Fleurville. Who knows what will happen next. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicnaps.com
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Your NON JJB Addiction :)   Your NON JJB Addiction :) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:29 pm

ang79 wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

I really don't need any new bags but am intrigued by the Lug Camper and Moped....

I have a moped and its a great bag, it makes for a great purse to, now I have another Lug bag but I don't think its a camper all I know its no longer available lol
Back to top Go down
jen

jen

PostSubject: Re: Your NON JJB Addiction :)   Your NON JJB Addiction :) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:55 pm

Jordanopolis wrote:

I'm with ya there sister- HH has taken hold of my senses. 7 Pilots, 1 Pomp+ 3 preordered, my Havana and 2 Lorcas. I've banned myself from even looking on the site. Laughing

I have such a wallet problem.

Aside from that, I'm addicted to shiny little things. Laughing
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Your NON JJB Addiction :)   Your NON JJB Addiction :) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:29 pm

jen wrote:
Jordanopolis wrote:

I'm with ya there sister- HH has taken hold of my senses. 7 Pilots, 1 Pomp+ 3 preordered, my Havana and 2 Lorcas. I've banned myself from even looking on the site. Laughing

WHOA 7 pilots??? Care to give one up and sell it to me??? Very Happy

WOW can I have your job too those pomp's aren't cheap Smile
Back to top Go down
jen

jen

PostSubject: Re: Your NON JJB Addiction :)   Your NON JJB Addiction :) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:38 pm

pinkfrog wrote:
jen wrote:
Jordanopolis wrote:

WHOA 7 pilots??? Care to give one up and sell it to me??? Very Happy

WOW can I have your job too those pomp's aren't cheap Smile

No kidding. I blew my little savings that I had- on them. When I get depressed I shop. I'm rehabilitating myself now, but it's too late with the Pomps. Can't cancel the orders.

I will trade you a pilot for your blue Pomp Wink
You like ICP? NWT! Wink Wink Very Happy
Back to top Go down
katherinekats

katherinekats

PostSubject: Re: Your NON JJB Addiction :)   Your NON JJB Addiction :) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:45 am

BoysNBerry wrote:
Before I started collecting JJBs I used to collect all different brands of cloth diapers. Flash minky ones Smile

Now, that I think I've overdosed on JJB... I'm thinking of moving onto Fleurville. Who knows what will happen next. Razz

We think alike! I'd like to branch out now to Fv & PPB (but only the Touring Tote & the Clutch).
Back to top Go down
katherinekats

katherinekats

PostSubject: Re: Your NON JJB Addiction :)   Your NON JJB Addiction :) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:48 am

I've also been addicted to Dooney & Bourke purses (still am!). But they're not beng used right now coz I'm still enjoying all my JJBs! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Your NON JJB Addiction :)   Your NON JJB Addiction :) Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:51 pm

Ok so I'm using my Reese Li Lexington....
Was ATTEMPTING to go back to my Amy Kathryn Marigold....
Couldn't do it!

And I'm actually using all of the interior pockets!!
Me!?!? Organized?!?!?

The Lexington is definitely my addiction!
Back to top Go down
debbob

debbob

PostSubject: Re: Your NON JJB Addiction :)   Your NON JJB Addiction :) Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:31 pm

I have several FV and LB items.

I am over the stroller addiction which is a GOOD thing.

I was also a big baby carrier stasher ( slings, pouches,wraps, MTs)

I am trying to be good and not "think" I need 50 of the things I like but that just one will be fine. lol!

I have always wanted to try a Lug but have not yet, but you never know, they deal might come along someday.

I like sherpani bags too but not obessed

Once my besmart gets here I will probably do a purge of my stash.
Back to top Go down
ang79

PostSubject: Re: Your NON JJB Addiction :)   Your NON JJB Addiction :) Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:46 pm

Well, before stumbling on to fun baby bags it was baby carriers. But I now have my stash down to one pouch, two ring slings, two mei tais (one of which I should sell but I just love the minkee and colors of it) and an SCC (yes I had quite a few others I went through before sticking to these!).

Now I'm trying to get over the bag buying addiction, as I certainly have enough of those (JJB and others!). I guess my other addiction is buying books and learning games/materials for my DD's, but I try to only buy those on sale or at yard sales Smile
Back to top Go down
nwheather

PostSubject: Re: Your NON JJB Addiction :)   Your NON JJB Addiction :) Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:56 am

Maya wrote:
Ok so I'm using my Reese Li Lexington....
Was ATTEMPTING to go back to my Amy Kathryn Marigold....
Couldn't do it!

And I'm actually using all of the interior pockets!!
Me!?!? Organized?!?!?

The Lexington is definitely my addiction!

The Lexington was my bag right before JJB's hit me and it's still my fave bag for work. My other addiction is Coach but there are more for days when I have no kids with me.
Back to top Go down
http://mymindslost.com/boyswillbeboys
katherinekats

katherinekats

PostSubject: Re: Your NON JJB Addiction :)   Your NON JJB Addiction :) Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:09 am

I'm now officially addicted to Fleurville! I now have 2 Lexies, a Sling Tote, a Micropod & a Lark.

Also, starting to branch out again with my purchase of an AMy Kathryn Gladiola and 2 PinkLinings diaper bags.
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Your NON JJB Addiction :)   Your NON JJB Addiction :) Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:18 am

mmmmm Amy Kathryn lol
Back to top Go down
Mandyangel

PostSubject: Re: Your NON JJB Addiction :)   Your NON JJB Addiction :) Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:23 am

seansmom wrote:
There are other brands and designers? Wink Wink Wink Laughing Rolling Eyes

Hahah... I'm with you on that one! Embarassed Shocked Laughing
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Your NON JJB Addiction :)   Your NON JJB Addiction :) Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:04 pm

I'm so happy for them that they've become the ultimate addiction.
THAT is amazing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your NON JJB Addiction :)   Your NON JJB Addiction :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your NON JJB Addiction :)
Page 1 of 1