Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Angel Dear Blankie Story!

Go down 
+2
seansmom
AScott83
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AScott83

AScott83

Angel Dear Blankie Story! Empty
PostSubject: Angel Dear Blankie Story!   Angel Dear Blankie Story! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:35 am

So, I got the duck blankie with my first big purchase with LD&D back in february. For a long while DD didn't really seem too interested in it. Our normal bedtime routine, since she was born, has been me carrying her around her bedroom for 10 minutes until she falls asleep or gets drowsy.

Well, the past few days she has been pretty squirmy and fussy when I try to put her to sleep, so I've had to let her go to sleep on her own. The first or second try I decided to give the duckie blanket another go, gave it to her and then left the room. After that there was complete silence. Shocked I went to check on her after a few minutes and she was curled up with the blanket sound asleep. The past few days she has done the same thing. It's so cute!

I'm so glad she's finally found a comfort item besides myself, it makes bedtime so much easier! Now I'm looking to get more of these cute blankets!!

Just wanted to share! Smile
Back to top Go down
seansmom

seansmom

PostSubject: Re: Angel Dear Blankie Story!   Angel Dear Blankie Story! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:10 am

Sean got the little giraffe guy which is so crazy since he has a thing for giraffes anyway! But yes, it is a must-have in the crib. Smile
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Angel Dear Blankie Story!   Angel Dear Blankie Story! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:28 am

We've had people pay $22 to express ship ONE blankie!
That's how addictive they are Smile
Thanks for sharing
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
Steve (Owner)

Steve (Owner)

PostSubject: Re: Angel Dear Blankie Story!   Angel Dear Blankie Story! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:53 pm

My son has the Angel Dear Blue Elephant blanket. He loves to play with the trunk. He pinches it between his fingers as he falls asleep. We decided to get him a new one to have as a backup and while the old one was in the wash. One night we couldn't find the old blanket, so we pulled out the new one and gave it to him. He immediately started to complain. He threw it out of the crib and started crying that he wanted his elephant. He was able to tell the difference right a way. The trunk felt very different to him. The other one was worn out and had a different feel. We have since then found the old one. I am glad to say that he eventually got used to the new one, but still asks for the original from time to time. He named his two elephant blankets the new one and the old one. Now he wants both of them to go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
mamacrikket

mamacrikket

Location : The stars at night are big and bright...deep in the heart of TEXAS!

PostSubject: Re: Angel Dear Blankie Story!   Angel Dear Blankie Story! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:22 pm

Oooh...I need to get one of those. We are having some bedtime issues, and I have tried all kinds of bedtime buddies for him, and he doesn't seem to like any of them. Off to see if they have a monkey (he LOVES monkeys!).

Thanks for sharing this AScott.
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Angel Dear Blankie Story!   Angel Dear Blankie Story! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:17 am

There are monkeys! Smile
Brown and Pink for girls Smile
Back to top Go down
AScott83

AScott83

PostSubject: Re: Angel Dear Blankie Story!   Angel Dear Blankie Story! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:36 am

Quote :
My son has the Angel Dear Blue Elephant blanket. He loves to play with the trunk. He pinches it between his fingers as he falls asleep. We decided to get him a new one to have as a backup and while the old one was in the wash. One night we couldn't find the old blanket, so we pulled out the new one and gave it to him. He immediately started to complain. He threw it out of the crib and started crying that he wanted his elephant. He was able to tell the difference right a way. The trunk felt very different to him. The other one was worn out and had a different feel. We have since then found the old one. I am glad to say that he eventually got used to the new one, but still asks for the original from time to time. He named his two elephant blankets the new one and the old one. Now he wants both of them to go to sleep.

Well, I'm glad he ended up liking both! I just got the pink rabbit blanket, we'll see if she warms up to it like she did the duck. She loves to suck on the bill!
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: Angel Dear Blankie Story!   Angel Dear Blankie Story! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:50 pm

I have one of these for both of my sons. They both love them. Another friend has one for her son who also loves it. She just bought one as a shower gift for another friend too. They are GREAT blankets and are really catching on around here. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angel Dear Blankie Story!   Angel Dear Blankie Story! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angel Dear Blankie Story!
Page 1 of 1