Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Comparison of LB Gem/FV Micropod?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ang79

Comparison of LB Gem/FV Micropod? Empty
PostSubject: Comparison of LB Gem/FV Micropod?   Comparison of LB Gem/FV Micropod? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 5:10 am

Maya you always do such a great job of describing bags I haven't seen, any way you could do a comparison (either written or video) of the LB Gem and FV Micropod? I currently have a micropod and it does well to fit some cash, my cell phone, and dipes and wipes for the girls, but I wish it had more room for my camera, etc. Does the gem hold more? Would it fit a BeMine and other stuff? Is the strap the same kind of material as the strap on the Micropod?

Thanks!
Angie
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Comparison of LB Gem/FV Micropod?   Comparison of LB Gem/FV Micropod? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:56 am

Will try to do later today.
Sorry crazy week!
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Comparison of LB Gem/FV Micropod?   Comparison of LB Gem/FV Micropod? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:14 am

Gem:Mostly waterproof
1 outside zipper pocket
1 interior pocket
water resistant pink nylon lining
Can fit about 3 water bottles
Zipper closure
Adjustable and removable strap

Micro:Water resistant
1 outside zipper pocket
Zipper closure
Adjustable and removable strap
Comes with pad and wipes case
Black water resistant nylon lining
can fit 2 bottles with a little room to spare
Has a zipper on the side with a mesh pocket that can be pulled out for an outside bottle pocket

Micro is deeper than the gem. Easier to look into the Gem and the Gem opens up wider. Micro has more features and the option for the outside pocket eliminates unused space.

hmmmm ? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
katherinekats

katherinekats

PostSubject: Re: Comparison of LB Gem/FV Micropod?   Comparison of LB Gem/FV Micropod? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:52 am

Thanks Maya!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comparison of LB Gem/FV Micropod?   Comparison of LB Gem/FV Micropod? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comparison of LB Gem/FV Micropod?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Dudes and Divas :: Diaper Bag Addicts! :: Diaper Bag Chat!-
Jump to: