Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another quick update!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maya
Admin
Maya

Another quick update! Empty
PostSubject: Another quick update!   Another quick update! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:57 am

New contest for the Susanne Maddux. Check out the contests page for details and the IRL photo page for pics. (entries will also have to do with referring members ... heads up Smile

Put up new Angel Dear items for 50% off! Onesies, burps and those ADORABLE little friends and rattle squeakers.

Added the BPA FREE Inno Baby Stack N' Seal. Updating pictures later today.

New Baby Kaed's are up (I think I mentioned that but just in case... )

Will work on the Bambini Carini Giveaway this weekend. It was a crazy week so I'm late but we'll run it for an entire month.

Posted a question in the opinion page and would love your feedback.

Will TRY to post some discounted JJB's I have in the office. Discounted for different reasons- will specify with each post.

Caden Lane items are down to less than handful numbers. Super discounted and amazing quality so don't miss out!

Can't thin of anymore right now Smile Will keep you posted Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com

Another quick update!
Page 1 of 1