Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SS/Champagne BRB

Go down 
+8
~Snoopy~
Maya
Mandyangel
awhitesi
pinkfrog
jen
AScott83
seansmom
12 posters
AuthorMessage
seansmom

seansmom

SS/Champagne BRB Empty
PostSubject: SS/Champagne BRB   SS/Champagne BRB Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:40 am

Check out this yummy bag! Smile

SS/Champagne BRB IMG_2091
SS/Champagne BRB IMG_2092
SS/Champagne BRB IMG_2094
SS/Champagne BRB IMG_2095

Next to the SS/silver Mini:

SS/Champagne BRB IMG_2096
SS/Champagne BRB IMG_2097
Back to top Go down
AScott83

AScott83

SS/Champagne BRB Empty
PostSubject: Re: SS/Champagne BRB   SS/Champagne BRB Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:31 am

I love it!!
Back to top Go down
jen

jen

SS/Champagne BRB Empty
PostSubject: Re: SS/Champagne BRB   SS/Champagne BRB Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:28 am

Oh- why did I have too look? Rolling Eyes Laughing

Maybe after I get my Tiki- then Purple- then just maybe ....lol
Back to top Go down
seansmom

seansmom

SS/Champagne BRB Empty
PostSubject: Re: SS/Champagne BRB   SS/Champagne BRB Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:07 am

lol

It's so gorgeous, Jen. I'm not a SS LOVER, but I'm pretty darn close with this BRB. Very Happy She is my current pride and joy in the diaper bag world anyway. Wink
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

SS/Champagne BRB Empty
PostSubject: Re: SS/Champagne BRB   SS/Champagne BRB Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:38 am

Teri was this a limited edition run? If not why so hard to come by with the champagne lining?
Back to top Go down
seansmom

seansmom

SS/Champagne BRB Empty
PostSubject: Re: SS/Champagne BRB   SS/Champagne BRB Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:29 am

No, from this point forward any SS BRBs manufactured will have the champagne lining I think...but since the Sienna BRBs haven't been moving quickly, they haven't made this new generation aside from a few I guess. I don't really know though, I'm just guessing. I do know that there are still quite a few SS BRBs in JJB's warehouse (Rachelle had the guys look through them to see if they could find a champagne one) and as of right now they all appear to be silver. But they don't keep the lining colors separate in the warehouse, so it's likely the box of champagne ones went out before all the silver ones were gone. Does that make sense? I don't feel like I"m explaining this well. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

SS/Champagne BRB Empty
PostSubject: Re: SS/Champagne BRB   SS/Champagne BRB Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:44 am

no that makes perfect sense, glad to know these won't be disappearing for awhile Smile
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

SS/Champagne BRB Empty
PostSubject: Re: SS/Champagne BRB   SS/Champagne BRB Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:49 am

I love the SS with champagne...mine has the silver...so jealous Wink
Back to top Go down
Mandyangel

SS/Champagne BRB Empty
PostSubject: Re: SS/Champagne BRB   SS/Champagne BRB Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:36 am

it's amazing what a little champagne will do for you! LOL (Lining of course) - SS looks SOOOO much better with the Champagne lining! gorgeous!!
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

SS/Champagne BRB Empty
PostSubject: Re: SS/Champagne BRB   SS/Champagne BRB Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:07 pm

TR - I am hoping to get a Sienna/Ch Mini or BRB! Love your pics. Do you like the Mini or BRB better? TIA Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

SS/Champagne BRB Empty
PostSubject: Re: SS/Champagne BRB   SS/Champagne BRB Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:04 pm

Mandyangel wrote:
it's amazing what a little champagne will do for you! LOL (Lining of course) - SS looks SOOOO much better with the Champagne lining! gorgeous!!

when they came out with the champagne lining we all were saying its a perfect combination...it makes the print pop so much more...its still my fav fall print
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

SS/Champagne BRB Empty
PostSubject: Re: SS/Champagne BRB   SS/Champagne BRB Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:42 pm

Hope I'm not bursting bubbles but the Be Right Back's are all being discontinued... ALL of them.
Get your hands on whatever's available while you can.
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
pinkfrog

SS/Champagne BRB Empty
PostSubject: Re: SS/Champagne BRB   SS/Champagne BRB Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 11:33 pm

Maya wrote:
Hope I'm not bursting bubbles but the Be Right Back's are all being discontinued... ALL of them.

but why is it being discontinued???
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

SS/Champagne BRB Empty
PostSubject: Re: SS/Champagne BRB   SS/Champagne BRB Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 12:08 pm

Maya wrote:

I have been debating between a Mini and BRB! This makes the decision SO much harder!!!
Back to top Go down
~Snoopy~

SS/Champagne BRB Empty
PostSubject: Re: SS/Champagne BRB   SS/Champagne BRB Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 2:56 pm

awhitesi wrote:
Maya wrote:

I have been debating between a Mini and BRB! This makes the decision SO much harder!!!

I didn't realize that. Sad Maybe I will need to buy one!
Back to top Go down
babymamma

SS/Champagne BRB Empty
PostSubject: Re: SS/Champagne BRB   SS/Champagne BRB Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 3:01 pm

I think the new backpack will replace the BRB right?
Back to top Go down
tiffanyk

SS/Champagne BRB Empty
PostSubject: Re: SS/Champagne BRB   SS/Champagne BRB Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:12 pm

Even if the BRB is discontinued...there has been so much talk about a new one that I bet it's coming soon!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

SS/Champagne BRB Empty
PostSubject: Re: SS/Champagne BRB   SS/Champagne BRB Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 11:31 pm

Maya wrote:

um ok I'm confused because your saying there being discontinued but Rachelle is saying and I quote "No news on the brb...yet!! Smile"
Back to top Go down
girlsmama

SS/Champagne BRB Empty
PostSubject: Re: SS/Champagne BRB   SS/Champagne BRB Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:29 pm

I love it!! I always thought that SS looked better with champagne than the silver. I can't wait to get my be set in SS. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

SS/Champagne BRB Empty
PostSubject: Re: SS/Champagne BRB   SS/Champagne BRB Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 3:20 am

tiffanyk wrote:
Even if the BRB is discontinued...there has been so much talk about a new one that I bet it's coming soon!

True Very Happy I think I am going to go with the mini in hopes that a new backpack style will be in between the BRB and Mini Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

SS/Champagne BRB Empty
PostSubject: Re: SS/Champagne BRB   SS/Champagne BRB Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 3:40 am

Love it!
Back to top Go down
~Snoopy~

SS/Champagne BRB Empty
PostSubject: Re: SS/Champagne BRB   SS/Champagne BRB Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:55 pm

That is beautiful. Very drool worthy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SS/Champagne BRB Empty
PostSubject: Re: SS/Champagne BRB   SS/Champagne BRB Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SS/Champagne BRB
Page 1 of 1