Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How Will The Diaper Clutch Help YOU?!

Go down 
+6
Lesliedave5k
jlodea
AScott83
tever
seansmom
Maya
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Maya
Admin
Maya

How Will The Diaper Clutch Help YOU?! Empty
PostSubject: How Will The Diaper Clutch Help YOU?!   How Will The Diaper Clutch Help YOU?! Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:59 am

Post here for an entry!
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
seansmom

seansmom

PostSubject: Re: How Will The Diaper Clutch Help YOU?!   How Will The Diaper Clutch Help YOU?! Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:18 am

I have never seen one of these IRL, but I think it would be a great little thing to leave in the Jeep for those "run in to the store" times when I don't want to grab the entire diaper bag. OR to keep in the bigger diaper bag so when I need to change him in a rest room, I can just grab the clutch and go without having to juggle diaper bag, baby and changing necessities. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tever

tever

PostSubject: Re: How Will The Diaper Clutch Help YOU?!   How Will The Diaper Clutch Help YOU?! Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:24 am

I haven't seen one IRL either. Smile I hate my current wipe scenario, in a cheap hard case which is hard to get to and usually dry up faster than I can use them. Then the diapers are someplace else. I would love something different and that can hold everything in one place. So that when I change DD I can just grab this and have it all within reach. Thanks for the opportunity!!!
Back to top Go down
AScott83

AScott83

PostSubject: Re: How Will The Diaper Clutch Help YOU?!   How Will The Diaper Clutch Help YOU?! Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:46 am

I've never had a diaper clutch, but they look so handy! It would be great to have my wipes and diapers in one place so that when I transfer my bags there is less stuff to move. It would be great to just grab one thing for diaper changes too, you know how hectic those can be!
Back to top Go down
jlodea

jlodea

PostSubject: Re: How Will The Diaper Clutch Help YOU?!   How Will The Diaper Clutch Help YOU?! Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:08 am

I have wanted one for a while. I tried to make one, but my sewing skills are way too limited. I love how cute they all are, but for the time being it's just been a little luxury that has had to be pushed to the wayside for necessities.

I use the Huggies soft packs for the diaper bag exclusively because they are just so much more convenient than hard cases. I always make sure I have "travel wipes" available. The only part that I'm not happy with is that they are not very attractive. I've got a few of the awesome diaper bags and I try to get unique and stylish accessories and a Diaper Clutch would be the perfect solution to my unattractive wipes case dilemma.

I love to have things that make people want to ask me about them. I can't tell you how many times I've been asked about products I use and how much I rave about them. I put thought into every purchase and I especially love home-start(ed) businesses. Every time I get asked about wipes cases I always rave about the Diaper Clutch, even though I don't even currently own one.
Back to top Go down
Lesliedave5k

PostSubject: Re: How Will The Diaper Clutch Help YOU?!   How Will The Diaper Clutch Help YOU?! Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:39 am

This would be great to keep in the car for those days that mommy forgets to reload the diaper bag or forgets the diaper bag...AHHHH!!! I've never tried the diaper clutch but I would love to. I'm always looking for new products to try and rave to my friends about. Thanks for having this giveaway!
Back to top Go down
Hodgkiss1122

Hodgkiss1122

PostSubject: Re: How Will The Diaper Clutch Help YOU?!   How Will The Diaper Clutch Help YOU?! Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:44 am

I think this will work great since I only have one in diapers now. I hardly ever carry my full diaper bag these days and having the diapers contained in something as stylish as the lime paisley one would ROCK!!!

Thanks for a WONDERFUL giveaway!!
Back to top Go down
writing_mama

PostSubject: Re: How Will The Diaper Clutch Help YOU?!   How Will The Diaper Clutch Help YOU?! Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:35 am

I've never seen one of these IRL either but it seems to have so many great uses. In the car, just to throw into my purse for a quick trip, to grab out of the diaper bag and take into the bathroom instead of having to lug everything in there, or to leave in the car. The wipes spot seems really cool, way better than the kind I could make myself. And the fabric choices are adorable!

ETA: I'd totally love to win the blue zoo clutch! Very Happy

Last edited by writing_mama on Thu May 28, 2009 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lyricalpeach

PostSubject: Re: How Will The Diaper Clutch Help YOU?!   How Will The Diaper Clutch Help YOU?! Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:00 am

I haven't seen one IRL either!! I've seen other similar things but they are NOWHERE near this beautiful! I'd want paisley lime, soooooooooo pretty!! It would coordinate with jeans, a pretty dress, summery tops... and it'd be lightweight so I could stop using those hardcase Huggies things!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: How Will The Diaper Clutch Help YOU?!   How Will The Diaper Clutch Help YOU?! Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:10 pm

LOVE YOUR IDEAS!!!!!
Keep 'em coming!
Lurkers... you too Smile
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: How Will The Diaper Clutch Help YOU?!   How Will The Diaper Clutch Help YOU?! Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:56 pm

OOH! I thought of one for myself!
Would be great for my make up in the pocket itself and of course Ms. Maya is super messy when making up so I'll have the wipes RIGHT THERE! Smile
hee hee
Back to top Go down
thediaperclutch

thediaperclutch

PostSubject: Re: How Will The Diaper Clutch Help YOU?!   How Will The Diaper Clutch Help YOU?! Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:08 am

These are great ideas! Keep them coming!

Maya I love your idea! Another use for the diaper clutch long after the diaper stage is over!

Here is the link to TDC's Facebook page! Become a fan and get another entry!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thediaperclutch.com
thediaperclutch

thediaperclutch

PostSubject: Re: How Will The Diaper Clutch Help YOU?!   How Will The Diaper Clutch Help YOU?! Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:09 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.thediaperclutch.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Will The Diaper Clutch Help YOU?!   How Will The Diaper Clutch Help YOU?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Will The Diaper Clutch Help YOU?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Dudes and Divas :: LD&D Room - EVERYTHING ELSE! :: Anything and Everything!-
Jump to: