Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The ever changing stash

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ang79

The ever changing stash Empty
PostSubject: The ever changing stash   The ever changing stash Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:25 am

Here's my current stash, although some may soon be out the door and I have a MJ BeQuick, Ellington Black Nylon Tote/Pack, and My Royal Heinie Daypack on their way to me. Oh, and the VB Cargo Sling didn't make it into this picture! But then I'm done buying bags, at least for awhile!

[img]The ever changing stash Th_004[/img]

Angie
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: The ever changing stash   The ever changing stash Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:29 am

The picture is coming up really small for me, but it looks like you have quite a nice collection!
Back to top Go down
Jordanopolis

PostSubject: Re: The ever changing stash   The ever changing stash Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 1:32 pm

If you click on it you'll see it larger. Nice stash!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sunchaser

sunchaser

PostSubject: Re: The ever changing stash   The ever changing stash Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:15 am

Nice stash, great variety!
Back to top Go down
ang79

PostSubject: Re: The ever changing stash   The ever changing stash Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:16 am

sunchaser wrote:
Nice stash, great variety!

Thanks! Its all due to the ladies here, on Babybags, and in the Pink Room Smile DH isn't very happy about my new hobby, but at least I get great deals on everything Smile

Now if only I could sell that Sporty packabe to fund another bag! I'm tempted to try an LB Darling next, as I've heard so many good things about them.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: The ever changing stash   The ever changing stash Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 5:34 am

Do you think you can post a review on the FV Lark??? I am thinking I want one but want to read some reviews on it first...

wanna sell it Wink
Back to top Go down
ang79

PostSubject: Re: The ever changing stash   The ever changing stash Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 5:54 am

Just added a review here:
https://ldandd.forumotion.net/what-are-your-thoughts-on-this-new-product-f8/fv-lark-review-t61.htm#429

I also did a short review on the LD&D site. I actually was thinking about selling it (feel like I need to sell something before I buy anything else!), but its my only bag that will fit my singing binder for church so I think I will hold on to it for awhile. The chocolate geobot pattern is on sale at the FV website for $49 right now though!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: The ever changing stash   The ever changing stash Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:52 pm

ang79 wrote:
Just added a review here:
https://ldandd.forumotion.net/what-are-your-thoughts-on-this-new-product-f8/fv-lark-review-t61.htm#429

I also did a short review on the LD&D site. I actually was thinking about selling it (feel like I need to sell something before I buy anything else!), but its my only bag that will fit my singing binder for church so I think I will hold on to it for awhile. The chocolate geobot pattern is on sale at the FV website for $49 right now though!

Thanks for taking the time to post a review I will go take a look...sadly FV doesn't ship to Canada Sad Plus I'm hoping to score one from someone who bought it from the 2nds sale so I only pay $25 plus shipping which will work out to $50
Back to top Go down
ang79

PostSubject: Re: The ever changing stash   The ever changing stash Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:50 am

Maya has the choc. geobot on sale too for $49, does she ship to CA? And you might be able to find a 15% coupon code.

Mine was a second that I got from a mama on the babybags group. Looks perfect to me, no idea why its a second. Maybe they'll have more in the next second sale.

If I decide to sell mine anytime soon, I'll let you know!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: The ever changing stash   The ever changing stash Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:39 am

ang79 wrote:
Maya has the choc. geobot on sale too for $49, does she ship to CA? And you might be able to find a 15% coupon code.

Mine was a second that I got from a mama on the babybags group. Looks perfect to me, no idea why its a second. Maybe they'll have more in the next second sale.

If I decide to sell mine anytime soon, I'll let you know!

Ya I checked the website AND just missed the FV coupon as it expired yesterday Sad Now I'm not even sure i could have used it but still would have been worth a try

Yup they do ship to Canada not sure what there shipping charge is though

yes please do keep me in mind...I wonder why they are discontinuing this print its gorgeous
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ever changing stash   The ever changing stash Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The ever changing stash
Page 1 of 1