Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

I don't know how it happened.........

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lindymagoo

PostSubject: I don't know how it happened.........   Tue May 26, 2009 12:05 am

Six months ago, I bought my first JJB.......a lovely LP Be Tween.......and I thought I was happy........

Now, six months later.......I have this......

I found a few more pieces AFTER the shoot........and I have a Black/Envy on the way.....I hope!

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed I think I need an intervention!

And now the de-stashing begins..... Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
MamaJKL

PostSubject: Re: I don't know how it happened.........   Tue May 26, 2009 4:41 am

wow Shocked . that is quite the stash. have to use it to prove to DH that i don't have that much. Razz got any Be Alls you want to de-stash? or anything in BB? Lemme know when you FSOT (I'm a PL as well).

J
Back to top Go down
Lindymagoo

PostSubject: Re: I don't know how it happened.........   Tue May 26, 2009 8:52 am

LOL.....I remember looking at stash pics when I first joined the PR, and thought, WOW, at least I am not as bad as that.........now I am one of THOSE Pink Ladies!

The only BeAll I have is the LE Be A Star in Brown/Bubblegum. I might hold on to that one for a little bit yet....even though I only have one BOY grandchild.

I have a Small and a couple of quicks in BB. I am trying to trade my Sporty Stripe for a BB Smart....
Back to top Go down
MamaJKL

PostSubject: Re: I don't know how it happened.........   Tue May 26, 2009 9:08 am

sorry, don't have any smarts. the only JJB I have is a SS Between I'm trying to sell and I'm (i think) buying a Perky Be All from a PL. if i don't like the print, I may trade, but we'll see.

do you think the Smart holds more than the Between? cuz that's why i'm getting another bag. i'm an over-packer and just need a bit more space.

Wink on your stash. my purse and shoe stash looks like that and that's what DH Rolling Eyes at. lol
Back to top Go down
AScott83

PostSubject: Re: I don't know how it happened.........   Tue May 26, 2009 11:47 am

Very impressive! Very Happy I envy all your GG stuff!!
Back to top Go down
mamacrikket

Location : The stars at night are big and bright...deep in the heart of TEXAS!

PostSubject: Re: I don't know how it happened.........   Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:32 pm

I am SO jealous!
Back to top Go down
Mandyangel

PostSubject: Re: I don't know how it happened.........   Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:24 am

gorgeous stash!! WOW!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I don't know how it happened.........   Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:44 am

I'll accept donations from your stash anytime Wink
I now have 4 JJB items.
hmmmmmm.... still lusting after some more items... Amy Kathryn aside that is lol

NICE stash!

CONTESTS, EXCLUSIVES and COUPONS OH MY!
Check out the contests page on the forum!

Maya
maya@littledudesanddivas.com
www.mynewsandthings.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
mariak

PostSubject: Re: I don't know how it happened.........   Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:57 pm

Very nice!
Back to top Go down
hildie

PostSubject: Re: I don't know how it happened.........   Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:47 pm

Wowsers! That is impressive!
Back to top Go down
http://www.parentteachercoach.com/   http://mommy-mentor.blogspo
crockpot_queen

PostSubject: Re: I don't know how it happened.........   Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:44 am

wow, nice group of bags.
Back to top Go down
katherinekats

PostSubject: Re: I don't know how it happened.........   Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:15 am

I love how organized it is!
Back to top Go down
mamatojj

PostSubject: Re: I don't know how it happened.........   Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:47 am

Wow!!! That's a lot of bags, mama!

Did you roll around in them after the photo shoot?
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: I don't know how it happened.........   Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:22 am

Wow! That's so drool worthy.
Back to top Go down
stbismuth9

PostSubject: Re: I don't know how it happened.........   Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:34 am

Great stash! Smile
I know the feeling! Little by little it grows and the DH doesn't understands what these bags are and we don't understand or pretend we don't know where they come from.
Or hide them! Or use them so much so they all seem all necessary all at once! Wink
Back to top Go down
zzbean

PostSubject: Re: I don't know how it happened.........   Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:43 am

Very pretty!!! I love all the Lush Paisley Smile
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: I don't know how it happened.........   Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:02 am

stbismuth9 wrote:
Great stash! Smile
I know the feeling! Little by little it grows and the DH doesn't understands what these bags are and we don't understand or pretend we don't know where they come from.
Or hide them! Or use them so much so they all seem all necessary all at once! Wink

HAHA! My DH is clueless too Laughing
Back to top Go down
stbismuth9

PostSubject: Re: I don't know how it happened.........   Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:09 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
stbismuth9 wrote:
Great stash! Smile

Mine isn't, he just gave up counting... Wink
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: I don't know how it happened.........   Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:11 am

stbismuth9 wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
stbismuth9 wrote:
Great stash! Smile

Mine isn't, he just gave up counting... Wink

ROFL!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I don't know how it happened.........   Fri May 14, 2010 9:02 am

Using the pics for the blog! Write a review on the stash for the blog.Each review for the blog get you a free gift!

CONTESTS, EXCLUSIVES and COUPONS OH MY!
Check out the contests page on the forum!

Maya
maya@littledudesanddivas.com
www.mynewsandthings.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: I don't know how it happened.........   Fri May 14, 2010 9:19 am

Oooo...I love lush and GG! What a gorgeous stash Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JENMOMOF4

PostSubject: Re: I don't know how it happened.........   Sat May 15, 2010 4:35 am

I'm with some of the other ladies! Next time my hubby complains, I'm showing him these pictures! That'll shut him up! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.JPSUESS.BOLGSPOT.COM
Hodgkiss1122

PostSubject: Re: I don't know how it happened.........   Mon May 17, 2010 1:22 pm

oooooohhh.... drooling over all that LUSH!!! Nice stash!

Jenn
Back to top Go down
pinkmac85

PostSubject: Re: I don't know how it happened.........   Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:55 am

One word.... JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't know how it happened.........   

Back to top Go down

I don't know how it happened.........
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Dudes and Divas :: Diaper Bag Addicts! :: Yup... All Mine! Your STASHES!-
Jump to: