Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dad Gear Diaper bags

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Steve (Owner)

Steve (Owner)

Dad Gear Diaper bags Empty
PostSubject: Dad Gear Diaper bags   Dad Gear Diaper bags Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:07 pm

Hello Everyone,

Father's Day is around the corner. If you want the perfect gift for your husband, you don't have to look far. Dad Gear! Is the answer. They have the perfect bag for Father's Day. I have the Backpack and the messenger bag. I use the messenger bag a lot more, but they are both great bags. The messenger bag is my everyday bag. I use it to carry my things to work. I love that it has two large bottle pockets inside the bag that you can access through a zipper from outside the bag. They are large enough to fit 27oz bottles. The inside of the bag is lined with nylon to protect from those nasty spills . The bag can be cleaned out with a wet nap, or you can throw it in the was. There are plenty of pockets to fit all of my personal items and my lunch. I can't tell you how much the built in baby wipes case is convenient. I got a few laughs from some friends when they saw the built in wipes case, but they quickly turned. They couldn't argue with how quick and convenient it was to have baby wipes at your finger tips when you needed them. I spilled some coffee in the car on the way to work one morning and those wipes were a lifesaver. One time i was at the park with my two older kids, and there was a mother who was changing her baby when she realized that she ran out of wipes. I walked by her, picked up the flap to my bag and pulled out 3-4 wipes. She wasn't sure what to say. She just looked at me for a few seconds and then grabbed the wipes while thanking me. It felt great! I felt like a superhero. Wipe-Boy!!!
The bag also features a very padded and comfortable adjustable shoulder strap. There is a small handle on the back top of the bag to grab with your hands when you need to pick it up. The front flap is removable which is convenient for cleaning if it gets dirty. I have a laptop with a large 17" screen, and it fits in the bag with no problem. It's also my laptop bag when I travel.
The backpack is also a great bag and has most of the same features as the messenger. I like the backpack when we go on short trips with the kids. I carried it with us when we went camping and it was perfect at the water park and Great Adventure. Again those wipes were a lifesaver at these places. When we got back from camping, i thought this bag was done. It was covered with dirt and it smelled like smoke and BBQ. I emptied it out and my wife put it in the wash. It came out like NEW!!!
These bags are not just diaper bags. They are so versatile. They have hundreds of uses which I'm sure your husbands will find. If you get one of these bags, don't forget to post how and for what your husband uses them for. I highly recommend the Dad Gear bags. There are many prints to choose from, so your choices are not limited.
Happy Shopping and Happy Father's Day
Steve
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
Maya
Admin
Maya

Dad Gear Diaper bags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dad Gear Diaper bags   Dad Gear Diaper bags Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:03 pm

Wipe Boy !
HA! lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com

Dad Gear Diaper bags
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Dudes and Divas :: Diaper Bag Addicts! :: Diaper Bag Chat!-
Jump to: