Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Celebrity Gladiola!

Go down 
+5
dkmissie
katherinekats
jen
AScott83
Maya
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
katherinekats

katherinekats

Celebrity Gladiola! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Gladiola!   Celebrity Gladiola! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:52 am

I got mine & she's so pretty!
Back to top Go down
amykathryn

amykathryn

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Gladiola!   Celebrity Gladiola! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:00 am

HI! Just glad you guys like the amykathryn bags you got! THanks for being our #1 fans! I wanted to let you know first about the new News! We saw another celebrity wearing the Marigold Yellow! Her name is Bridgette Marquadte (spelling????) She is from the Girls Next Door (Playboy show!) and she has her own show coming out on Travel Channel called Bridgette's Beaches. (Discovering the world's best beaches). So once i get the pictures i will post them!
Back to top Go down
http://www.amykathryn.com
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Gladiola!   Celebrity Gladiola! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 7:32 am

I think it's awesome celebrities carry your bags. That must feel so great for you!
Back to top Go down
aimeeb83105

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Gladiola!   Celebrity Gladiola! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:51 am

dkmissie wrote:
I just got 3 of these in a store buyout.I had no clue what kind they were until I saw this picture

NICE!!!!
Back to top Go down
katherinekats

katherinekats

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Gladiola!   Celebrity Gladiola! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:23 am

Love your bags!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Gladiola!   Celebrity Gladiola! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Gladiola!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2