Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello from a diaper bag addict!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
brianna1e

Hello from a diaper bag addict!! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from a diaper bag addict!!   Hello from a diaper bag addict!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 4:26 am

Hi ladies! I wanted to introduce myself, as I'm a newbie on the LD&D forum!
I have 5 kiddos and live in Utah. Yes, you can laugh- I know that's a lot!! Laughing I have a 13 year old DD, a 10 year old son, a 7 year old son, a 4 year old DD and a 1 year old son as the caboose! And the plan is he will remain the caboose! Cool I am currently a SAHM, but have plans to finish a nursing degree in the next year or two. With all my kids, I have a lot of experience with diaper bags!! I own a couple PPB Touring Totes and a clutch, a JJ Cole Fleurville tote, a Kristi G tote, an OiOi hobo and messenger, a T&L Annette, a bumble Jana, Stacy, and 4 bumble weekenders, and a couple JJB Behaves, a mini, a small, a light, a mighty, 2 FCs, 6 sets, and 32 quicks ( I guess you can say I'm addicted to quicks!!). I'm excited to find this forum and get 'chatty' with some of you mamas!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Hello from a diaper bag addict!!
Page 1 of 1