Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeRegisterLog in

JJB Packabe: A Great Bag for Winter.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
thorntonha

JJB Packabe: A Great Bag for Winter. Empty
PostSubject: JJB Packabe: A Great Bag for Winter.   JJB Packabe: A Great Bag for Winter. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 4:17 am

I recently got a packabe from Ju Ju Be. It is so beautiful and functional. It holds a ton and has a large open area for winter necessities. I love the versatile straps that can be worn on the shoulder, as a backpack, and as a messenger bag.

Here is a picture of my packabe ready to go for an afternoon at the zoo.
JJB Packabe: A Great Bag for Winter. IMG_2236

The mommy pocket has room for my thrifty wallet from Ju Ju Be, my cell phone, some personal items like lip balm, emery board, and etc. It also has a key fob and great photo holders.
JJB Packabe: A Great Bag for Winter. IMG_2239

The bottom pocket is great for handy (need quick items) like Kleenex and wipes.
JJB Packabe: A Great Bag for Winter. IMG_2240

Inside the main compartment, I have jackets for both of my little girls. Plus scarf, mittens, and hat.
JJB Packabe: A Great Bag for Winter. IMG_2241

Once the outerwear is removed, you can see I still have a lot more items inside. I have three diapers, wipes/baggies, small cooler with snacks, a change of clothes for both of my girls, and a Wet Happened bag. In the zippered compartment, I have my first aid kit.
JJB Packabe: A Great Bag for Winter. IMG_2242

As you can see, this is the perfect bag for winter fun. It holds so much but is so easy to carry. I also love the way it hooks neatly to my stroller.
Here is everything that was in my packabe. If I wanted, I could have even added more.
JJB Packabe: A Great Bag for Winter. IMG_2244
Back to top Go down

JJB Packabe: A Great Bag for Winter.
Page 1 of 1