Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Packabe Love?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
awhitesi

awhitesi

Packabe Love? Empty
PostSubject: Packabe Love?   Packabe Love? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 10:25 pm

Tell me why you love your Packabe! I am intrigued with all of the great reviews Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ixlovexpink

ixlovexpink

Packabe Love? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packabe Love?   Packabe Love? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:16 am

The Packabe was my first JJB (I still have it). The reason I fell in love with the packabe is because you can wear it as a backpack or carry it as a messenger. It's also very roomy (for overpackers like me).
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

Packabe Love? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packabe Love?   Packabe Love? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 8:58 am

ixlovexpink wrote:
The Packabe was my first JJB (I still have it). The reason I fell in love with the packabe is because you can wear it as a backpack or carry it as a messenger. It's also very roomy (for overpackers like me).

I can relate!! I am loving that my BFF is a messenger and backpack in one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
roxypop2000

Packabe Love? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packabe Love?   Packabe Love? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 9:02 am

I love the PB!!! It's MY bag, lol. I love that it's a backpack, which is how I normally wear it and it's VERY stuffable! I am an overpacker and always seem to have room for everything! IMHO, everyone NEEDS a PB!! Smile
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

Packabe Love? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packabe Love?   Packabe Love? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 9:21 am

roxypop2000 wrote:
I love the PB!!! It's MY bag, lol. I love that it's a backpack, which is how I normally wear it and it's VERY stuffable! I am an overpacker and always seem to have room for everything! IMHO, everyone NEEDS a PB!! Smile

Does it bother you that the straps aren't padded? Also, do the flaps get in your way? Those are my two main concerns. Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aki

aki

Packabe Love? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packabe Love?   Packabe Love? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 9:51 am

The PB was my first JJB and I still love it! It holds a TON (great when you have a newborn). I haven't used it much lately since my younger one is a toddler now, but I plan to use it more for travel and when #3 arrives.

I don't mind the flaps at all! I actually put the diapers in the top flap pocket so it's very easy to access. I don't care much for the straps, to be honest, so I bought the padded straps and they are sooo comfy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
crockpot_queen

crockpot_queen

Packabe Love? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packabe Love?   Packabe Love? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:46 am

I love my packabe. I took it on vacation with me (used it as my everyday day as well) and it held all of my stuff with room to spare. I mainly wore it as a backpack and by the end of the day unlike other backpakcs my shoulders didn't hurt. The side pockets are great, I was able to just reach back to take out my DD sippy cup without having to take off the bag.
I have carried it as a messanger bag and that worked out great too.
Now that I have an 8 week old I want to bring it back out and start using it again. My biggest debate is that my Packabe is the beautiful purple paisley.....should I use that with a boy?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Packabe Love? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packabe Love?   Packabe Love? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Packabe Love?
Page 1 of 1