Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quick Overview For the Newbies!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maya
Admin
Maya

Quick Overview For the Newbies! Empty
PostSubject: Quick Overview For the Newbies!   Quick Overview For the Newbies! Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:47 am

Hello to all our new members!
Here's a quick overview of what you may have missed since we started!

We have a contest going on- check out the Giveaways section for details! Check this first because each post qualifies you for an entry!

Follow our blog.... have something up my sleeve for that one www.diaperbagnews.blogspot.com
And I posted our new diaper bag special!

We are now welcoming our designers onto the forum! Wanna ask the source? NOW you can! Give them a warm welcome and show them some love! Smile (your posts count for entries in the contest-check details)

Check the Diaper Bag News section for the JJB Discontinued item update

Post your stashes in the stash section and share your collections!

DON'T FORGET! Post who referred you! I'll be checking in from time to time and the person with the most will win something. Let's show some support to those that brought you in! Smile

Introduce yourself in the Newbie section and tell us all about you, yours and your stash of course!

If you need me, see my email below!

And lastly! HAVE FUN!!!

So happy you're all here and I'm hoping the lurkers step out of their shell Wink

HUGS TO ALL!
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com

Quick Overview For the Newbies!
Page 1 of 1