Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As a CDing mama...I was wondering why y'all don't carry Cloth Diapers?

Go down 
+8
WhitMama
tever
Maya
Mandyangel
BoysNBerry
AScott83
wife&mommy
shainidae
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
shainidae

shainidae

As a CDing mama...I was wondering why y'all don't carry Cloth Diapers? Empty
PostSubject: As a CDing mama...I was wondering why y'all don't carry Cloth Diapers?   As a CDing mama...I was wondering why y'all don't carry Cloth Diapers? Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:24 am

I would loooooove to see FuzziBunz, BumGenius, gDiapers, etc. on LD&D!!!!
Who's with me?

Last edited by shainidae on Thu May 28, 2009 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wife&mommy

wife&mommy

PostSubject: Re: As a CDing mama...I was wondering why y'all don't carry Cloth Diapers?   As a CDing mama...I was wondering why y'all don't carry Cloth Diapers? Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:26 am

I've always wondered that, too!
Back to top Go down
AScott83

AScott83

PostSubject: Re: As a CDing mama...I was wondering why y'all don't carry Cloth Diapers?   As a CDing mama...I was wondering why y'all don't carry Cloth Diapers? Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:40 am

I'm all for spreading the CD love!
Back to top Go down
BoysNBerry

BoysNBerry

PostSubject: Re: As a CDing mama...I was wondering why y'all don't carry Cloth Diapers?   As a CDing mama...I was wondering why y'all don't carry Cloth Diapers? Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:46 am

Was thinking about this too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicnaps.com
Mandyangel

PostSubject: Re: As a CDing mama...I was wondering why y'all don't carry Cloth Diapers?   As a CDing mama...I was wondering why y'all don't carry Cloth Diapers? Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:22 am

That goes for me too! And there was something else too but I can't think of it... I'll get back to you! LOL
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: As a CDing mama...I was wondering why y'all don't carry Cloth Diapers?   As a CDing mama...I was wondering why y'all don't carry Cloth Diapers? Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:53 am

Cloth diaper huh?
We looked into those before.
There WAS a reason we didn't want to carry them but I can't remember why.

What are the pro's and con's?
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
tever

tever

PostSubject: Re: As a CDing mama...I was wondering why y'all don't carry Cloth Diapers?   As a CDing mama...I was wondering why y'all don't carry Cloth Diapers? Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 12:48 am

Pros: Can buy both JJB and cloth diapers!!!!
Cons: Can buy both JJB and cloth diapers.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mandyangel

PostSubject: Re: As a CDing mama...I was wondering why y'all don't carry Cloth Diapers?   As a CDing mama...I was wondering why y'all don't carry Cloth Diapers? Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 1:21 am

tever wrote:
Pros: Can buy both JJB and cloth diapers!!!!
Cons: Can buy both JJB and cloth diapers.... Laughing

LOL
How awesome would it be to be able to order everything baby related in one spot! FABULOUS!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: As a CDing mama...I was wondering why y'all don't carry Cloth Diapers?   As a CDing mama...I was wondering why y'all don't carry Cloth Diapers? Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:56 am

LMAO LMAO LMAO!!!!!!
Will you hate me if I say I'll have to put it on the back burner?
We have some new great items we're adding but I'll definitely bring this up with Steve Smile
Back to top Go down
Mandyangel

PostSubject: Re: As a CDing mama...I was wondering why y'all don't carry Cloth Diapers?   As a CDing mama...I was wondering why y'all don't carry Cloth Diapers? Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 12:56 pm

Nobody could possibly hate you Maya!!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: As a CDing mama...I was wondering why y'all don't carry Cloth Diapers?   As a CDing mama...I was wondering why y'all don't carry Cloth Diapers? Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:35 am

HUGS Smile
Now where is that avatar of yours? Smile
Back to top Go down
Mandyangel

PostSubject: Re: As a CDing mama...I was wondering why y'all don't carry Cloth Diapers?   As a CDing mama...I was wondering why y'all don't carry Cloth Diapers? Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:38 pm

haha I suppose I should get one huh? Maybe we'll get some good pics at the zoo tomorrow!! WOOHOOO!!!
Back to top Go down
WhitMama

WhitMama

PostSubject: Re: As a CDing mama...I was wondering why y'all don't carry Cloth Diapers?   As a CDing mama...I was wondering why y'all don't carry Cloth Diapers? Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:25 pm

I would also LOVE to see cloth at LD&D! I don't have any cloth diaper shops that are local. You guys ship so fast that it would be almost as good as having a local store! You guys already have baby legs and wet bags so what is adding a few diapers too....LOL. I know these things take time but in the future I am sure many mamas would be thrilled to buy diapers AND bags all at once.
Back to top Go down
seansmom

seansmom

PostSubject: Re: As a CDing mama...I was wondering why y'all don't carry Cloth Diapers?   As a CDing mama...I was wondering why y'all don't carry Cloth Diapers? Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 3:53 am

Here's another vote (when you get time, of course) to looking into this. Very Happy I have to order all of mine online and of course would rather support LD&D than diapers.com. Smile
Back to top Go down
RCCway

PostSubject: Re: As a CDing mama...I was wondering why y'all don't carry Cloth Diapers?   As a CDing mama...I was wondering why y'all don't carry Cloth Diapers? Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:53 am

I would love this too! I just ordered two be set sets (oops!) and would have gladly added some cloth diaper inserts to my order. I use fuzzi bunz but like additional inserts, plus I love to order from LD&D! :-)

~Robyn
Back to top Go down
shainidae

shainidae

PostSubject: Re: As a CDing mama...I was wondering why y'all don't carry Cloth Diapers?   As a CDing mama...I was wondering why y'all don't carry Cloth Diapers? Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:19 am

Tell Steve that we'd all love him forever if he added cloth diapers to your stock! I love you
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: As a CDing mama...I was wondering why y'all don't carry Cloth Diapers?   As a CDing mama...I was wondering why y'all don't carry Cloth Diapers? Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:06 pm

LMAO! Smile I'll pass that on.
We're in the process of adding some new items right now and haven't come up with cloth diapering companies yet.
Have any links to good ones?
Back to top Go down
shainidae

shainidae

PostSubject: Re: As a CDing mama...I was wondering why y'all don't carry Cloth Diapers?   As a CDing mama...I was wondering why y'all don't carry Cloth Diapers? Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: As a CDing mama...I was wondering why y'all don't carry Cloth Diapers?   As a CDing mama...I was wondering why y'all don't carry Cloth Diapers? Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:20 am

Hmmmmmmm can you choose a favorite?
LMAO
I don't think we can take on so many Smile
Back to top Go down
shainidae

shainidae

PostSubject: Re: As a CDing mama...I was wondering why y'all don't carry Cloth Diapers?   As a CDing mama...I was wondering why y'all don't carry Cloth Diapers? Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:09 pm

I think, honestly that BumGenius and FuzziBunz are the most popular.
Maybe you could start with those two.
Back to top Go down
seansmom

seansmom

PostSubject: Re: As a CDing mama...I was wondering why y'all don't carry Cloth Diapers?   As a CDing mama...I was wondering why y'all don't carry Cloth Diapers? Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:43 pm

shainidae wrote:
I think, honestly that BumGenius and FuzziBunz are the most popular.
Maybe you could start with those two.

Yes, they do see to be the most widely used. They tend to be the "gateway" CD...the ones that lead to other brands. Laughing Wink
Back to top Go down
WhitMama

WhitMama

PostSubject: Re: As a CDing mama...I was wondering why y'all don't carry Cloth Diapers?   As a CDing mama...I was wondering why y'all don't carry Cloth Diapers? Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:06 am

I really like Bumgenius. I think it would be a good one to start with. It is a well known name in the CD world and it is a good product! It would be great if you guys started selling before my next baby so I could buy them from you. I am hoping to need a new stash in blue this time! Laughing
Back to top Go down
shainidae

shainidae

PostSubject: Re: As a CDing mama...I was wondering why y'all don't carry Cloth Diapers?   As a CDing mama...I was wondering why y'all don't carry Cloth Diapers? Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:27 am

WhitMama wrote:
I really like Bumgenius. I think it would be a good one to start with. It is a well known name in the CD world and it is a good product! It would be great if you guys started selling before my next baby so I could buy them from you. I am hoping to need a new stash in blue this time! Laughing
I was thinking the same thing...except DH wants us to need pink diapers in December!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mandyangel

PostSubject: Re: As a CDing mama...I was wondering why y'all don't carry Cloth Diapers?   As a CDing mama...I was wondering why y'all don't carry Cloth Diapers? Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:18 am

Bum Genius, FuzziBunz, DryBees, and Happy Heiny's I think any of those would be a good start! I personally use Bum Genius and DryBees. I haven't tried the others...
Back to top Go down
Mandyangel

PostSubject: Re: As a CDing mama...I was wondering why y'all don't carry Cloth Diapers?   As a CDing mama...I was wondering why y'all don't carry Cloth Diapers? Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:19 am

Shaina you might be able to buy some from me! LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As a CDing mama...I was wondering why y'all don't carry Cloth Diapers?   As a CDing mama...I was wondering why y'all don't carry Cloth Diapers? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

As a CDing mama...I was wondering why y'all don't carry Cloth Diapers?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next