Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!

Go down 
+35
AbbyK
cojoville
DawnSox
stbismuth9
zzbean
NettieGirl
rabidewok
ready4baby
themommaduck
girlsmama
KimNLogan
ShamrockMama
CrazyElly
GatorMommy
jp2gen
Katy
ang79
rubydee73
brooknjas
momof3labs
lynn4
Lilypad
rubyam
TwiceDaisy
2BoysMom
sayrebear
Mom2KHH
octjuly
mariss03
BoysNBerry
marjmama
boobearzmama
cheesatarian
yasminesmommy
Maya
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Which print type would you like to see in either the Be Smart or Be Small? (print colors will be chosen later)
Sangria/Drip Drops
An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 13 ]
Zany/Dizzy
An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 14 ]
Midnight Eclipse
An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 4 ]
Sienna Swirl
An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 21 ]
Perky
An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 10 ]
Lush/Purple Paisley
An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   - Page 2 Vote_lcap28%An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 28% [ 37 ]
Lotus Lullaby
An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 18 ]
Mint
An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 9 ]
Tiki
An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 2 ]
Citrus/Champagne
An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 133

AuthorMessage
jp2gen

An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!    An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:23 am

I'd have a pretty good chance of buying the Smart no matter what the colourway is.... especially if the drop straps are slightly longer!!
Back to top Go down
jp2gen

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!    An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:23 am

I'm voting for teal sienna swirl though!
Back to top Go down
cheesatarian

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!    An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:33 am

Yeah, I still think I need the colors first, before I decide on a print. I'm VERY likely to buy the Smart in any new print... with the exception of Lotus. I'm just not a fan of that print. (But who knows what I'd think of a completely re-colored LL. Just like it's hard for me to picture a re-colored ME.)

I think the print should be one with a decent variety of colors in it... not just a couple like ME and TT and MJ. I just think it would be too hard to agree on the "right" new colors. But with a print with more color choices, it would be easier. (But still probably not easy.) I like the Perky pattern the best by far... (BB is my absolute favorite print) but is that even a real option, since the Perky rollers are kaput?
Back to top Go down
GatorMommy

GatorMommy

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!    An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:50 am

sayrebear wrote:
I would love something gender neutrals. Poor boy mamas like me are so limited for prints as it is!

Amen Kim!
Back to top Go down
GatorMommy

GatorMommy

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!    An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:52 am

I want teal sienna, but they would have to work not to make the off-white from looking yellowy like in CBub. I really don't want something that already has a duplicate print--perky/bb, purple/lush, zz/dz, sangria/dd. Know what I mean?
Back to top Go down
CrazyElly

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!    An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 6:48 am

I posted in the Pink Room, so just cross-posting here:

I'd love to see a recolor of Mint Julep as more of a cranberry cherry blossom. I'm thinking not really a pink, but more of a red sakura .. something like this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
ShamrockMama

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!    An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:14 am

I'm feeling a mint or lotus re-color.
Like I said earlier on JJB...the teal sienna just seems so busy and dark. It's one of the reasons I've never been a fan of sienna.

I'm in the mood for simple and classy though.
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!    An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:18 am

I was actually thinking (and Katie agreed) the teal sienna swirl would be niiiiiiice!

Let's get more votes!
I need a LOT more feedback to do this in order to cover the minimum order for the exclusive bag.

Please share the links to the polls on any chat rooms, blogs and forums you're a part of. Facebook too!

Let's make an LDD Ju Ju Be!
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!    An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:41 am

Hey all, feel free to post more colorway suggestions so I have some options for the next poll Smile
Back to top Go down
KimNLogan

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!    An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:10 pm

I'd like to see the lush/purple with some creams/tans, blues and browns (maybe with some sage in thrown in so we could have sage lining)...or some other really trendy color combo like plum/cranberry/mustard/sage type combo. Or the orange/brown/blue/green combos that are hot right now.

And please nobody throw stones (you are free to throw JJB's at me though)... NO TEAL.
Back to top Go down
girlsmama

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!    An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:58 pm

I voted LL, but my first choice would be SW if that was an option! Smile
Back to top Go down
themommaduck

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!    An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:32 am

I'd love Paisley, LL, or DD/Sangria. I'd buy most other things even though they wouldn't be my first pick except I'd probably pass on Sienna. I don't like that one at all and don't see that changing even if the colors are different. Sad
Back to top Go down
themommaduck

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!    An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:33 am

KimNLogan wrote:
I'd like to see the lush/purple with some creams/tans, blues and browns (maybe with some sage in thrown in so we could have sage lining)...or some other really trendy color combo like plum/cranberry/mustard/sage type combo. Or the orange/brown/blue/green combos that are hot right now.

And please nobody throw stones (you are free to throw JJB's at me though)... NO TEAL.

Those all sound gorgeous! I don't think I'm a huge fan of teal either.... like turquoise yes (more blue than green) but I see teal as more green than blue and I don't like it. Sad
Back to top Go down
ready4baby

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!    An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:52 am

A recolored perky smart with a longer strap drop would be awesome!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!    An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:07 pm

Looks like we'd be doing the Be Smart! Keep voting on the print type
Back to top Go down
rabidewok

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!    An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:14 am

Gosh I don't know HOW to vote. I'd want something not flowery/girly (and for ME lol).

I'm leaning towards the MJ red sakura idea!!
Back to top Go down
girlsmama

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!    An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:21 am

Maya wrote:
I was actually thinking (and Katie agreed) the teal sienna swirl would be niiiiiiice!

Let's get more votes!
I need a LOT more feedback to do this in order to cover the minimum order for the exclusive bag.

Please share the links to the polls on any chat rooms, blogs and forums you're a part of. Facebook too!

Let's make an LDD Ju Ju Be!

LOVE this idea!!! Teal sienna swirl would be GORGEOUS!!!
Back to top Go down
NettieGirl

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!    An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:36 am

I wanna vote for one of the new prints! Very Happy

(SW to be exact ;-) )
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!    An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:14 am

If we are able to do one of the new prints...Maybe a SW with turquoise lining?
XOXzo
Back to top Go down
stbismuth9

stbismuth9

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!    An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:51 am

Is this for REAL??? OH!!! cheers This would be so amazing for LD&D to have their exclusive bags!!! bounce
I'd love Sangria/Drip Drops and Lush/Purple Paisley as a second choice.
A BeAll or BFF would be amazing!!!
Back to top Go down
DawnSox

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!    An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:19 am

I have been itching for a new Smart. The whole idea is very exciting. I would most likely buy anything, but I like the idea of a sophisticated print. Cause the Smart already comes in fun prints.
Back to top Go down
cojoville

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!    An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:26 pm

Trying to catch up now on this...has anything "official" been decided? (Sorry - have been out of the loop.)
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!    An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:56 am

Not yet.
I'm looking to see if anyone can try to place the sienna teal print on the Be Smart so I can see what it would look like.
LOOKS like that would be the print we might do.
Anyone know how to do that?
Back to top Go down
Katy

Katy

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!    An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 4:36 am

what about the teal on the paisley???
Back to top Go down
http://kghall.blogspot.com
cojoville

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!    An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 5:05 am

Maya - not to complicate things (and like I said, I've been out of the loop) - but I think Jasmine (cndnveggie) suggested that there might be a greater ## interest in something smaller, like a BeQuick or BeSet...because whereas opinions fluctuate on bags, especially how they work or don't work for different people, but still cost $$, EVERYONE loves accessories cos there's like a mazillion uses for them...like, if someone doesn't like a Smart, and wouldn't buy this LE one (or couldn't afford it), they would probably still be in for an accessory in the LE print. Thoughts??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!    An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next