Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!

Go down 
+65
Toribear5
stbismuth9
njsjmom
nwheather
3babiestolove
Susanne
mintoad
magoosmom
babymamma
lovemybabies924
pinkfrog
hildie
mrsrondo
Momof2Boys
AliciaShillito
Shalvors
chutzpah
rrguinigundo
GatorMommy
jpsandberg
ang79
Headlighted
seanskuuipo
amydiane
ptdlrd
nutmeg
rubydee73
AbbyK
cookmomx3
rabidewok
cojoville
girlsmama
momof3labs
AmyKelley
BoysNBerry
Lilypad
sunchaser
marjmama
boobearzmama
Mom2KHH
aki
MEB999
remhoff
aimeeb83105
mariss03
mamawiller
stacy106
angieg24
mygirlkae
savannahsmommy
TwiceDaisy
1979sunshine
cheesatarian
octjuly
LuluBellesMama
DawnSox
2BoysMom
elvish
jenny4wheel
lecohen
zzbean
yazzy
Lindsey8
mamatojj
Maya
69 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Which bag should we bring back?!
Be Smart
An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! - Page 3 Vote_lcap76%An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 76% [ 125 ]
Be Small
An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! - Page 3 Vote_lcap24%An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 24% [ 39 ]
Total Votes : 164

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
jenny4wheel

An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:58 pm

Maya--Maybe you should be asking "Would you buy a Smart? and Would you buy a Small?" I see lots of ladies that say they like Smart best but would settle for Small. But I know that I won't buy a Smart at all (it just doesn't work for me) but I'd sure buy a Small! There might be more of us out there that will only buy a certain style than you imagine.
Back to top Go down
aimeeb83105

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:01 pm

o ya straps an inch longer would be great!
Back to top Go down
lecohen

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:25 pm

I voted smart but ONLY if it could include a messenger strap as well...If not, I'd prefer a small for sure.

I love my smalls the most but figured a smart will have a little more use as a changing bag right now as can fit more
Back to top Go down
cookmomx3

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:48 pm

That would be really cool if the smart came with the messenger strap, like the spicy. I just could not get a small to work for me, so it would be smart all the way.....
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:34 am

I will defintley buy one of whatever is released Smile
XO
Back to top Go down
AbbyK

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:42 am

Seriously on the verge of hyperventilating...I'm soooo excited! I voted for a Small, but if it was a Smart in one fo the new prints (SW, hint-hint) I'd be OVERJOYED!! Omigosh, omigosh, omigosh!!
Back to top Go down
rubydee73

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:07 am

I voted for the Smart! I would like the longer drop too. I also would hope that it is in a boy friendly pattern for us mamas who aren't into the pinks...
Back to top Go down
nutmeg

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:26 am

Be Small all the way! It rocks!!
Back to top Go down
ptdlrd

ptdlrd

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:44 am

I voted for the Smart!!
Back to top Go down
amydiane

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:34 am

I voted for the Smart. Smile
Back to top Go down
seanskuuipo

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:48 am

Be Smart!! I will def. Buy one!! I LOVE the Be Smart!!!!
Back to top Go down
Headlighted

Headlighted

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:01 am

Smart with longer straps.

And will this be available to Canadians since it's an exclusive?
Back to top Go down
ang79

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:08 am

Voted for the Smart, would LOVE it to have longer straps (the length of the straps on the FV Sling Tote are a great length IMO).
Back to top Go down
jpsandberg

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:20 am

I would love a smart with the longer strap!
Back to top Go down
GatorMommy

GatorMommy

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:53 am

The only reason I voted not to the smart, I hate the length of the tote straps.
Back to top Go down
rrguinigundo

rrguinigundo

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 6:46 am

Oh this is great!!! I vote the small just because I have not tried and I want too! But I love the smart and my my DD potty trained - it would work great!!!
As for print - I have no idea!
Back to top Go down
chutzpah

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 6:55 am

ummm-----can we do both? Laughing

I love both of these bags---although they aren't getting much use with 2 in diapers. Is there any way to include a messenger strap with the smart?
Back to top Go down
Shalvors

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:14 am

I would buy either! I voted Smart though, I love the look. Though I do love the small too
Back to top Go down
Shalvors

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:15 am

I would prefer longer straps if we get the smart, that is one draw back for me.
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:15 am

Hey all! I would LOVE to make this happen but I'm just not getting enough votes Sad

PLEASE share the link on other forums and blogs and chats where there are ore Ju Ju Be lovers.
I need to get the ball rolling on this one but NEED more votes.
Thanks for the participation!
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
AliciaShillito

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:51 am

I vote for the Smart but with a longer strap Smile
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:59 am

AliciaShillito wrote:
I vote for the Smart but with a longer strap Smile

Me too!
Back to top Go down
mrsrondo

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:04 pm

I voted Small! I'd love to try one for my DSLR.. My boring old camera bag is nothing like I dreamed of having to hold my camera. Sad
Back to top Go down
hildie

hildie

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:44 pm

Woo Hoo! The Be Smart is my vote!
Back to top Go down
http://www.parentteachercoach.com/   http://mommy-mentor.blogspo
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:54 am

SMART!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next