Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHAT Happened to Facebook!?!

Go down 
+4
hhkaufman78
Neversleepsawink;)
stbismuth9
MamaMerc
8 posters
AuthorMessage
MamaMerc

WHAT Happened to Facebook!?! Empty
PostSubject: WHAT Happened to Facebook!?!   WHAT Happened to Facebook!?! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:41 am

Does anyone know what's going on with the FB pages?? I was looking to see who the next Pony Set winner was for today and it appears that LittleDudesandDivas has completely disappeared from Facebook!!!!

NONE of the links I tried work; contests, profile, everything I could find on the forums that mentioned LDandD and Facebook...nothing Sad I even Googled for it and clicked links from there and get page errors...what on Earth is going on?

Back to top Go down
stbismuth9

stbismuth9

PostSubject: Re: WHAT Happened to Facebook!?!   WHAT Happened to Facebook!?! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:11 am

Yep! Same for me! Not sure what happened! I guess that there is a problem and that we will found out later.
No wrry to have, you are not the only one in the situation.
I am sure that it will be fixed soon.
I do miss my LD&D FB fan page though... Wink
Back to top Go down
MamaMerc

PostSubject: Re: WHAT Happened to Facebook!?!   WHAT Happened to Facebook!?! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:12 pm

KK...gonna see if I can e-mail Maya and find out what's up!
Back to top Go down
Neversleepsawink;)

Neversleepsawink;)

PostSubject: Re: WHAT Happened to Facebook!?!   WHAT Happened to Facebook!?! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:52 pm

I've been searching for like and hour and it seems to still be gone. I'm having withdrawls. LOL!
Back to top Go down
hhkaufman78

PostSubject: Me too   WHAT Happened to Facebook!?! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:43 pm

Ugh, I just found out that I am preggo with number 2 on Monday. Now I want to try to win a pony set & I can't find them on FB. It makes me very sad. Hopefully the issues is fixed soon!!!
Back to top Go down
amymabry

PostSubject: Re: WHAT Happened to Facebook!?!   WHAT Happened to Facebook!?! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:01 pm

I was wondering the same thing? Weird!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: WHAT Happened to Facebook!?!   WHAT Happened to Facebook!?! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:59 pm

They disabled us Sad
Finding out what we can do.
I was about to go in and post another winner... arg!

In the meantime I'll be hosting the contests through here.
Will post the winners in the contests section so be on the lookout.
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
elvish

elvish

PostSubject: Re: WHAT Happened to Facebook!?!   WHAT Happened to Facebook!?! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:04 am

What a bummer! I wonder what happened?
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: WHAT Happened to Facebook!?!   WHAT Happened to Facebook!?! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:14 am

Hey all, please please please post the link to the forum.
I don't know when or if FB will be reinstated and for now I have to do what I can from here.

Thanks for the help
Back to top Go down
MamaMerc

PostSubject: Re: WHAT Happened to Facebook!?!   WHAT Happened to Facebook!?! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:49 am

hhkaufman78 wrote:
Ugh, I just found out that I am preggo with number 2 on Monday. Now I want to try to win a pony set & I can't find them on FB. It makes me very sad. Hopefully the issues is fixed soon!!!

Congrats!!!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: WHAT Happened to Facebook!?!   WHAT Happened to Facebook!?! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:24 am

oh hey, you can still enter
I'm still doing the contests
Keep checking the contest page for winners
Keep posting your fave books Smile I JUST chose another winner and will be choosing more!
Back to top Go down
mintoad

mintoad

PostSubject: Re: WHAT Happened to Facebook!?!   WHAT Happened to Facebook!?! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:17 am

Just getting time to get back to this forum after vacay. I thought I was going crazy that there was never anythign on fb. Sorry you got disabled. I miss my LD&D feed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT Happened to Facebook!?!   WHAT Happened to Facebook!?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHAT Happened to Facebook!?!
Page 1 of 1