Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who uses a BeMine?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ang79

Who uses a BeMine? Empty
PostSubject: Who uses a BeMine?   Who uses a BeMine? Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:09 am

So I had a BeMine (two actually) a few months ago but couldn't quite get it to work for me and just wasn't in love, so I sold them. At that time I was frustrated that I couldn't carry my checkbook in it (but I no longer carry that on a daily basis though), and that there weren't more card slots, as I carry about 10 credit/insurance/store cards total all the time, plus gift cards if I have any. Also, the size/shape seemed odd to fit into my stuffed diaper bags.

I tried out a VB All in One and love the size, but its still a tight squeeze for all the cards I need and the cell phone pocket is open, so I'm paranoid that my phone will slip out. But, its the perfect size to fit into the front pocket of the MiniBe, packabe, my VB Cargo Sling, and pretty much all of my bags, as well as a BeQuick stuffed with dipes/wipes (that's what I usually carry into a store when I'm shopping). After trying it out though, I started to miss the BeMine and how I could carry a few extras in it (chapstick, female products, etc.) and how I could carry it cross body with the long strap if needed. Plus I think I missed the washable and sturdy fabric of the BeMine, the VB just seemed daintier to me for some reason....

So I'm tempted to try the BeMine again, but if it didn't work the first time will I not like it again? And then what color should I get? I think the BeMajor would be too big and is a higher price point. What makes you love/hate the BeMine?

Anybody have a super cheap one I can try out again?
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

Who uses a BeMine? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who uses a BeMine?   Who uses a BeMine? Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:24 am

I use my FF wristlet.
I like the lengthier wallet thingies. Smile
Not like I have a checkbook but it's nice to know I could fit one in there lol.

Have my heart set on a Be Major he he he

My wishlist is sooooooo long!
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
seansmom

seansmom

Who uses a BeMine? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who uses a BeMine?   Who uses a BeMine? Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 3:15 am

I used to use a BeMine, but actually downsized to a BeSet small when I got my BeSet last fall. My poor BeMine hasn't been used since. Sad I have big plans to use it as a first aid kit, but I haven't put those plans into action yet.
Back to top Go down
katherinekats

katherinekats

Who uses a BeMine? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who uses a BeMine?   Who uses a BeMine? Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:06 am

I just started using my JR BeMine & I'm loving it!I also have 2 others, in SS & LP Embarassed .
Back to top Go down
ang79

Who uses a BeMine? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who uses a BeMine?   Who uses a BeMine? Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:15 am

katherinekats wrote:
I just started using my JR BeMine & I'm loving it!I also have 2 others, in SS & LP Embarassed .

What all can you fit into it? I keep going back and forth between this and the BeMajor. And I can't decide on print either. Thought LL would be best, its a bit more grown up and classy if I'm out without kids, but most of my bags have brown in them (and blue/turquoise), so then I think LP would be good, but I also want to try ZZ! Oh why am I so indecisive!
Back to top Go down
katherinekats

katherinekats

Who uses a BeMine? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who uses a BeMine?   Who uses a BeMine? Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:02 am

ang79 wrote:
katherinekats wrote:

What all can you fit into it? I keep going back and forth between this and the BeMajor. And I can't decide on print either. Thought LL would be best, its a bit more grown up and classy if I'm out without kids, but most of my bags have brown in them (and blue/turquoise), so then I think LP would be good, but I also want to try ZZ! Oh why am I so indecisive!

In mine I put a chapstick at the lipstick holder, my DL at the clear case, Kaiser cards for DD & myself, major creidt cards & debit card in the slot behind the clear case, cash bills in zippered inside compartment, coins in the zippered outside compartment, & all other cards (Costco, Safeway, Borders, gift cards & rewards cards) at the gartered slot on the left hand side. I'll try to take pics for you later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who uses a BeMine? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who uses a BeMine?   Who uses a BeMine? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who uses a BeMine?
Page 1 of 1